CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

Yup.

It pisses me off when Lego pulls this crap. Lego are already expensive enough.

At the moment I would go with The Hydra Fortress as the 'bad set' although I think we get more than one a year.

Wait. What are the other ones?

Maybe The Malibu Mansion Attack, Doc Ock Truck Heist, Spider Helicopter and Captain America's Avenging Cycle.

Hulk being in the set probably doesn't help the price either, unfortunately. :sceptic:

I think Hydra fortress is a good deal, Another Henchmen an important villain, Quicksilver (nuff said :laugh: ) Cap wich you can only get in the 80 bucks Quinjet, and Hulk

It's unfortunate that the Hydra Base is a dud, but look on the bright side, we are actually Getting an Official Lego Quicksilver Minifigure!

Also there are several bright spots in this years sets being Carnage vs Miles Morales!, The Hulkbuster set, and The Ant Man set!

I think Hydra fortress is a good deal, Another Henchmen an important villain, Quicksilver (nuff said :laugh: ) Cap wich you can only get in the 80 bucks Quinjet, and Hulk

I suppose it is a good starter set to get into the Marvel sets. You get 2 of the 4 main Avengers, One coolest characters in the movie, a great Villian from the comics plus a nice looking Tank and A Hydra Fence!

Hulk being in the set probably doesn't help the price either, unfortunately. :sceptic:

I'm sure everyone will be getting the hulkbuster anyway, so why do we need another hulk?

Every year we've had a dud set in the Marvel Superheroes theme being Hulk's Helicarrier Breakout, Iron Man vs Mandarin Ultimate Showdown and The Spider Trike.

What about the Spidercopter Rescue?

It's unfortunate that the Hydra Base is a dud, but look on the bright side, we are actually Getting an Official Lego Quicksilver Minifigure!

Also there are several bright spots in this years sets being Carnage vs Miles Morales!, The Hulkbuster set, and The Ant Man set!

I guess that's true.

What about the Spidercopter Rescue?

Yeah that was definitely the dud of last year. I still haven't gotten it even though I want power man and Mary Jane.

That was the Euro price.

USD is usually pretty close

I'm sure everyone will be getting the hulkbuster anyway, so why do we need another hulk?

He might be essential in the scene? Thor and Hawkeye are already in the other set that hooks up with this, we have a billion Iron Mans from this wave, Scarlet Witch was already in the Hulkbuster set and I doubt they'd give us more of her than QS, and Vision might not be in he movie at this point. Then it comes to either Hulk or Black Widow, and kids like Hulk more.

Maybe I can sell my extra Hulk to make up some of the money, :sceptic:

Wait. What are the other ones?

Maybe The Malibu Mansion Attack, Doc Ock Truck Heist, Spider Helicopter and Captain America's Avenging Cycle.

6868: Hulk's Helicarrier Breakout (All repeated figs multiple times, ok not hulk)

4529: Iron Man, 4597: Captain America, 4530: The Hulk

For £35 6873: Spider-Man's Doc Ock Ambush was only ok

76008: Iron Man vs. The Mandarin: Ultimate Showdown, 76007: Iron Man: Malibu Mansion Attack were only ok

76014: Spider-Trike vs. Electro, 76016: Spider-Helicopter Rescue were bad

76020: Knowhere Escape Mission, 76015: Doc Ock Truck Heist were only ok

OK maybe I was thinking about DC too but the Spiderman sets up to now have not been great except the Daily Bugle and the iron man 3 sets were not great too.

Edited by SMC

Maybe I can sell my extra Hulk to make up some of the money, :sceptic:

That's probably a good idea

That's probably a good idea

But if basically everyone on this forum has the intention of getting the Hulkbuster, who will buy a lone Hulk?

But if basically everyone on this forum has the intention of getting the Hulkbuster, who will buy a lone Hulk?

True... :sadnew: I guess there might be someone out there who just hates the sets so much that they bricklink all of the figs

True... :sadnew: I guess there might be someone out there who just hates the sets so much that they bricklink all of the figs

True. But I think everyone wants the Hulkbuster Mech as that sort of counts as a figure and is pretty prominent in all of the trailers and the movie.

Pretty sure the head under is the same as the avenegrs tower suits. They were printed to show in the bap between the 2 parts of the ultron eahd pieces. There was no reason for lego to make those pieces special for the aveners tower ones, so its just a reused from ultron.

Is it really the same? I thought Ultimate Ultron had eyes printed on his head.

Someone who wants to customize a bigfig? You could wait until the sets are out of stock and then sell it. There will be someone who just wants the Hulk figure.

Someone who wants to customize a bigfig? You could wait until the sets are out of stock and then sell it. There will be someone who just wants the Hulk figure.

I guess if you sell the Hulk Big Fig in Late 2017 you could get around $20 or $25 for it.

But then again if we get Infinity War sets in 2018 he'll be in those.

I feel a little like you're convincing yourself this is a good set after waiting for it so long ;)

Nah, you're of course entitled to your opinion and I shouldn't mock it. I just think that it doesn't have much going for it, yes Cap is in the Quinjet but that has several other exclusive figures too so I imagine most will consider it anyway. The models themselves aren't great from what we can see, Hulk is in the cheaper Hulkbuster, so the only real strong points of the set are Quicksilver and Von Strucker. For the price, I don't think it's much to shout about.

I'm guessing USD is $49.99. If it does turn out to be $59.99, that would be really odd, as if I'm not mistaken, the Avengers Tower set is also $59.99, and two of the same priced sets in a single wave seems a bit off.

It is not a problem having 2 hulks in 2 separate sets. What about ironman mark 43 being in 3 sets? It makes the single figure more affordable in the market. But the price of a set is just prohibitive.