JM1971

42009 £112.76 on Amazon (Lego site £149.99)

Tempting. For me, worth it for the yellow parts but I really need 42029 also. Hmm. I will keep an eye on it.

H :thumbup:

Nice price no doubting that, it not end of life is it?

I wouldent think so its not been out all that long, I bet amazon have too many in stock so they lowered the price, or it could be they are making room for the new volvo set.

I wouldent think so its not been out all that long, I bet amazon have too many in stock so they lowered the price, or it could be they are making room for the new volvo set.

Good call on the Volvo set, bet that's it

Amazon US is also selling it for 195.53 used which is almost equivalent to £112.76. And I have seen this price on Amazon US quite often. Wondering whether this is Amazon's normal price.

Amazon US is also selling it for 195.53 used which is almost equivalent to £112.76. And I have seen this price on Amazon US quite often. Wondering whether this is Amazon's normal price.

Also a lot of set are quite a bit cheaper there, the 42000 in particular is also quite cheap and I got that set from there a few weeks back, all factory sealed and no bags missing.