Sign in to follow this  
VintageLegoEra

Lego 4184 Black pearl----Missing Parts!

Hi Everyone,,,

Well, i am very annoyed with this issue!!!.

Today i opened my New sealed set to build it. and in Bag 2, there should be 3 x of Black Brick, Round 2 x 2. and i only get 2!!!

Does anyone also face such an issue and how i get claim for it!?????

Huuuh,,Now i have to put this set on hold till i get this part,,,feeling sad!

Regards

Edited by VintageLegoEra

Thanks for the link. The problem is Lego doesn't ship to my country, so my chance is only via BL or ebay in which i have to throw money..huuuh..

After all, no choice!

Regards

It's rare, but the occasional missing part happens. The bags are packed by machine and go by weight. So sometimes something may not register or fall quite perfectly. Lego is always extremely good at correcting any such issues. If the automated web system does not support your home country try calling one of the regional CS numbers. Just explain that the product was a gift or an overseas purchase. Someone should be able to arrange to have the part manually sent to you as a special request. Or e-mail them explaining the situation.

Well,,after searching for loong time, i got the part. Imagine where!! it was behind one of the Black stair in a very narrow space. OMG..how did it jump there...i realized that, it was attached to the stair when i installed the stair. this is the only explanation.

So glad i found it now the Ship is complete...i will make a review in separate thread..

Thanks to all who shared!

Regards

It's rare, but the occasional missing part happens. The bags are packed by machine and go by weight. So sometimes something may not register or fall quite perfectly. Lego is always extremely good at correcting any such issues. If the automated web system does not support your home country try calling one of the regional CS numbers. Just explain that the product was a gift or an overseas purchase. Someone should be able to arrange to have the part manually sent to you as a special request. Or e-mail them explaining the situation.

Awesome!!..........Many thanks :)