The Joker1

LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham (Video Game Discussion)

Now that's my deadshot! and captain boomerang looks fantastic too. Bummed about Waller :sad:

I agree. I really dislike the 52 Waller, and she doesn't make too good of a figure here.

Although we get Boomerang--who is great and its' about time we got him! I think it's a bit annoying that most of the Squad characters are just rehashes in new suits (Heck I'm still upset that most of the game's line up is just variants--it's not 150+ characters when 20 or so are Batman variants!). Did we need another Deathstroke? Who would be the third version (technically) with the Arrow pack. Did we need another Deadshot? I wish they should have given us more new characters instead. Clock King would fit well with this group ala JLU, and so would Rick Flag.

Now that's my deadshot! and captain boomerang looks fantastic too. Bummed about Waller :sad:

Personally, I prefer the other Deadshot. And I really hate that costume for captain boomerang (Lego did pull off the minifigure very well).

I think EVERYONE is bummed about her new 52 remake.

Edited by psqidexslizer248

I agree. I really dislike the 52 Waller, and she doesn't make too good of a figure here.

Although we get Boomerang--who is great and its' about time we got him! I think it's a bit annoying that most of the Squad characters are just rehashes in new suits (Heck I'm still upset that most of the game's line up is just variants--it's not 150+ characters when 20 or so are Batman variants!). Did we need another Deathstroke? Who would be the third version (technically) with the Arrow pack. Did we need another Deadshot? I wish they should have given us more new characters instead. Clock King would fit well with this group ala JLU, and so would Rick Flag.

The new variants aren't even very good either. And was Deathstroke ever even on the squad??? Clock King and Rick Flagg would have been great to have in this pack.

I really think the character selection was over hyped.

Guys King Shark and Katana are Revealed in this DLC Cover

WHOO HOO!!!

King Shark! Yeah! Fell in love with the character ever since Assault on Arkham.

I have no doubt he'll be a big fig. If he isn't, I'll not only be surprised but very disappointed.

The rest of the pack looks pretty good. Love that Boomer. Deadshot I can live with, but I prefer his other, open-face look. Waller... Eh. Hoping she'll be voiced by C.C.H. Pounder. It's the only way I hear the character.

Will King Shark be a Big Fig?

That's pretty likely. The majority of the DLCs included bigfigs wherever possible (Bonk in the Beyond pack, Frank Miller Batman in the 75th pack, Darkseid in the Bizarro pack, etc..) and King Shark tends to be a real big guy. Question is, will he look like he did in Assault on Arkham or will he actually look like a shark person?

The rest of the pack looks pretty good. Love that Boomer. Deadshot I can live with, but I prefer his other, open-face look. Waller... Eh. Hoping she'll be voiced by C.C.H. Pounder. It's the only way I hear the character.

I prefer Deadshot have his helmet. It's just so much cooler to me. I agree with you on Waller. I don't know why they don't cast her in the Suicide Squad movie! She's one of the very few DCAU voices that could play their character in live action! (I still think Michael Rosenbaum would've made a killer Flash)

That's pretty likely. The majority of the DLCs included bigfigs wherever possible (Bonk in the Beyond pack, Frank Miller Batman in the 75th pack, Darkseid in the Bizarro pack, etc..) and King Shark tends to be a real big guy. Question is, will he look like he did in Assault on Arkham or will he actually look like a shark person?

I prefer Deadshot have his helmet. It's just so much cooler to me. I agree with you on Waller. I don't know why they don't cast her in the Suicide Squad movie! She's one of the very few DCAU voices that could play their character in live action! (I still think Michael Rosenbaum would've made a killer Flash)

Based on Bronze Tiger, I'm going with the shark person.

A big yes to those casting choices, btw.

Frank Miller Batman in the 75th pack

I must have missed hearing this. That's The Dark Knight Returns Batman, right? And a big fig, to boot? That's sweet.

Speaking of which, is the Bat-Tank in the game?

I must have missed hearing this. That's The Dark Knight Returns Batman, right? And a big fig, to boot? That's sweet.

Sadly no.

What if we got a Vehicles DLC Pack?

Edited by Cy_Bored1337

Yes, it's the DKReturns Batman, and he's a bigfig.

No.

What if we got a Vehicles DLC Pack?

They've been putting vehicles in the DLCs, but I doubt we'd get one dedicated entirely to vehicles. Personally I don't like the way vehicles control in most Lego games, so I certainly wouldn't be buying that pack.

They've been putting vehicles in the DLCs, but I doubt we'd get one dedicated entirely to vehicles. Personally I don't like the way vehicles control in most Lego games, so I certainly wouldn't be buying that pack.

What if it was free and Included 15 Vehicles Land and Air

What if it was free and Included 15 Vehicles Land and Air

True that we need more vehicles in the game, but the whole DLC pack only with vehicles is unlikely. I would like a pack with characters more, which we really, really miss like Clayface. And some others, I could make a whole list!

Clayface, Two-Face, and 2013 Scarecrow really should have been in the game.

I'd add Ra's Al Ghul (Classic) to that list. Also would have loved to see Mirror Master, Weather Wizard, Ventriloquist, Granny Goodness, Amazo, Vandal Savage, Hugo Strange, Shade, and Pied Piper.

Edited by psqidexslizer248

Y'know what would make a great DLC pack? The Legion of Superheroes.

Cosmic Boy - magnetism, flight

Lightning Lad - electric powers, flight

Saturn Girl - telepathy, force field, flight

Brainiac 5 - tech skills, bigfig transformation, flight

Timber Wolf - animal skills, bigfig transformation, flight

Bouncing Boy - ball transformation, flight

They could even give every Legionnaire a flight ring like the Lantern rings. Maybe include Superboy (Clark) and a fitting villain and there you go!

I'd add Ra's Al Ghul (Classic) to that list. Also would have loved to see Mirror Master, Weather Wizard, Ventriloquist, Granny Goodness, Amazo, Vandal Savage, Hugo Strange, Shade, and Pied Piper.

Save for Vandal Savage and Hugo Strange, definitely. Vandal and Strange just don't seem like they'd bring too much.

Save for Vandal Savage and Hugo Strange, definitely. Vandal and Strange just don't seem like they'd bring too much.

They probably wouldn't, but I'd still like to see them.

What if we got a Heroes and Villains DLC Pack?

Here is my list

Aqualad

Damian Wayne

Maxwell (Why Not?)

Elongated Man

Huntress

Scarecrow

Ra's Al Ghul

Gentleman Ghost

Clayface

Clock King

Edited by Cy_Bored1337

As I said, there is a big list. But especially Ra's Al Ghul, Clayface, Scarecrow and Two-Face.