The Joker1

LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham (Video Game Discussion)

I just finished completing the story missions and I got to say, the developers went all the way with the references. And the level after the story is just, well let's just say sometimes you can't get of a bomb.

I have had the great fun of playing through the story, the bonus level and the three add-ons from the DLC pack and I am having a great time with the game - I really enjoy it a ton. I am still learning my way through and around some of the hubs but I hope, over time, I'll finally get it.

Does anyone know when the Arrow DLC will be released in the US and if the Batman Beyond DLC will be released in the US?

And Slade Wilson's alter-ego is in the regular game as an unlockable character.

I'm on 99.1%, still need 4 character tokens and 5 golden bricks. The last ones are really a pain, and i can't recall to have so much difficulty with a Lego Game. I need to finish two quests. These are:

On Zamaron I need to find a diamond for Green Loontern.

On Ysmault I need to find a Ice Cream for Green Loontern.

On Nok i still need one character, it's a box with a tube sticking out of it.

I hope somebody can help me! Thanks :)

Edited by ???theriddler???

I'm on 99.1%, still need 4 character tokens and 5 golden bricks. The last ones are really a pain, and i can't recall to have so much difficulty with a Lego Game. I need to finish two quests. These are:

On Zamaron I need to find a diamond for Green Loontern.

On Ysmault I need to find a Ice Cream for Green Loontern.

On Nok i still need one character, it's a box with a tube sticking out of it.

I hope somebody can help me! Thanks :)

I can't find the diamond either, but there's a crater somewhere on Ysmault with a bunch of trucks piled around it. At least one is an ice cream truck. Bust it up and collect that frozen treat. :)

Do you know which characters your missing, or at least their position in the roster? That'll help. If not, the best advice for any Lego game is to break everything.

Yaayy, I was finally able to play the three DLC levels!

The Mos and TDK levels are really great and the narrating of those two are hilarious :grin:

The 75th Anniversary level and narrative aren't that much fun to me, but it brings along some cool Batman variants, including a Big Fig-version *huh*

Can't wait for the next DLC, especially Arrooooww :wub:

Regards,

Mitch

You did pre-order it, right?

My very humble cousin pre-ordered two copies; one for him and one for me. Funny enough, we went to collect it from our local Game, and anyone who buys a Wii U copy now can still get Plastic Man, without pre-ordering.

The character customizer is really disappointing to me. I tried to make Ted Kord's Blue Beetle using Booster Gold's head, but when you select his head it gets rid of the goggles! Those are really the only unique feature to his head! Then I tried making Dick Grayson as Robin, and found out that you can't give custom characters capes. Ugh. Has anybody made any actual DC characters with the customizer yet?

The character customizer is really disappointing to me. I tried to make Ted Kord's Blue Beetle using Booster Gold's head, but when you select his head it gets rid of the goggles! Those are really the only unique feature to his head! Then I tried making Dick Grayson as Robin, and found out that you can't give custom characters capes. Ugh. Has anybody made any actual DC characters with the customizer yet?

Ikr we dont have capes since LEGO Lord of the rings :hmpf_bad:

Edited by Cy_Bored1337

I can't find the diamond either, but there's a crater somewhere on Ysmault with a bunch of trucks piled around it. At least one is an ice cream truck. Bust it up and collect that frozen treat. :)

Do you know which characters your missing, or at least their position in the roster? That'll help. If not, the best advice for any Lego game is to break everything.

Thanks man, that did it!

And thanks to this guy, i found the diamond! Around 44 minutes.

This character i still need:

6is5y1.jpg

Edited by ???theriddler???

Use both boosters head and face. Also I tied to make clayface

I love the characters' unique animations. I like that Aquaman has this whole "Drop a shark" special that happens now and again, Atrocitus rides/sends out the Butcher entity, has Dex-Starr pop over his shoulder...

Which looks ridiculous when player 2 IS Dex-Starr, but whatever :tongue:

Also, Harley's hammer moves! she's got the flash spin (awful friendly fire when you forgetfully try to use the flash build platforms), bigfig smash.

Vampire Batman has capey stealth and flies. Superman fast builds, the dogs fast dig. Just so many great secret moves and abilities

Edited by SpiderSpaceman

Thanks man, that did it!

And thanks to this guy, i found the diamond! Around 44 minutes.

This character i still need:

6is5y1.jpg

Do you see the orange pipe behind the thing? Follow it and there should be some stuff to break to build a lever that'll open it. Hope that helps!

I bought Toyman last night, and what a missed opportunity that was. He could've had a little robot like Robin, or explosives, or a big fig mech suit, or anything at all, really. But no, he just has a gun and the thousandth beam power. :/

I got Doomsday yesterday and he is sooooooooooooo amazing! At first I didn't think he looked good but now, WOW! I really want him in a set now!

My game still has yet to be delivered. My mom is adamant that she preordered it, and she said she got an order confirmation e-mail in July, so I don't know if it got lost or something.

I love it! I've unlocked every character, and got all Red Bricks. but I've bought only about 1/4 of everything. Polka-Dot Man is really fun, and I love some of the self-referential/deprecating humor DC allowed.

Such as the jokes about Condiment King and Polka-Dot Man, and Catwoman dissing the infamously bad movie based on her. Killer Moth's lightbulb fascination returns, which is hilarious, and some other jokes (and the glorious bad puns) were gems.

And the Lantern planet fetch/find quests really pissed me off.

If you want a fairly large group characters and a couple of Red Bricks unlocked for free, use these codes! This is especially helpful with

Giganta and the Studs x2

, since they are really expensive.

So, my pre-order got lost in the mail (along with Plas), so I had to re-order it.

I love it! I've unlocked every character, and got all Red Bricks. but I've bought only about 1/4 of everything. Polka-Dot Man is really fun, and I love some of the self-referential/deprecating humor DC allowed.

Such as the jokes about Condiment King and Polka-Dot Man, and Catwoman dissing the infamously bad movie based on her. Killer Moth's lightbulb fascination returns, which is hilarious, and some other jokes (and the glorious bad puns) were gems.

And the Lantern planet fetch/find quests really pissed me off.

If you want a fairly large group characters and a couple of Red Bricks unlocked for free, use these codes! This is especially helpful with

Giganta and the Studs x2

, since they are really expensive.

Thanks for the codes, used studs x2 the first level of the game. But my favorite was the Adam West Batman show sound effects and "Kapow" floating words whenever you hit something!

Edited by legozebra

Finally downloaded the first DLCs after having the game since it was released. Aside from giving you some more characters, I found them all pretty disappointing. The "missions" we're not very good and were incredibly short. They were basically the equivilent of the Deadpool missions from Lego Marvel, but they were not as interesting. The 75th Batman mission was really boring, basically just destroying things; and the DK mission was very anticlimactic. The most interesting one I think was the MOS mission, since it felt the most like a level, and all the Russell Crowe jokes.

That being said, the figures you get are pretty good. I had a huge laugh when I found out the Dark Knight Returns Batman was a bigfig. Azrael and Sinestro Batman are cool too, but the rest of the 75th Batman variants are mostly throwaways. Plus, what the heck TT; seriously, no B:TAS Batman?!

The other great DLC figure is Batman Begins Ra's, who has a hint of his Lazarus pit past when he slams his sword down, which is awesome.

I just hope the next DLCs turn out better all around.

There's new pictures I think from the new DLC on the wiki!

It has Bizarro, Wonder Woman Bizarro, Raven and Starfire!