KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

The pic is from Taobao.

wilson3a10 erased the store name (why?)

I have the link if you want.

Available this month.

The link would be great.

Thanks. For those of us who are Chinese impaired - does Taobao have an english site/portal?

The pic is from Taobao.

wilson3a10 erased the store name (why?)

I have the link if you want.

Available this month.

I've tried to view that site but had no luck due to the language issue. Can you PM me the link too... I'd like to take a look.

*whoops* need to refresh screen before posting!

I'm hoping Google Translate does it's job with this on Chrome!

Edited by Robianco

The Lele hulkbusters don't look terrible. They don't look as good as the Decool ones. I would pick up a set if the price was right ($4-5) but I have no interest in the Lele Things.

Thanks Sebiron! You can zoom in on that image on the taobao website, definitely the Comic Con Batman! Nice...I hope that reaches ebay in 2 months then :)

I had no luck on finding any translations to taobao, too.

It just seems impossible to register with Taobao... Looks like I'll have to wait for AE or eBay!

Got the SY Young Justice set today. 7 out of the 8 figures were fine. The SuperBoy figure had a messed up hair piece. Overall the look pretty good.

Got the SY Young Justice set today. 7 out of the 8 figures were fine. The SuperBoy figure had a messed up hair piece. Overall the look pretty good.

Can you tell me around how much did you get it?

I see

How do aliexpress send the lot to you?

Does the price$11.80 include transportation fee?!

11.80 included shipping. It took a few weeks but the figures did get here.

Sheng Yuan doing Zur En Arrh is an absolute result!

Come on, boys... Don't let me down!!

And is it just me or does the one with the Batwing look like the previous SDCC Batman?

Looks like it. TDK Batman, Zur-En Arrh, normal blue Batman and Scuba Batman. I hope these don´t cost too much or they also release the figs cheaper in a different wave.

On another note, I saw these figures here on the net. They are apparently normal looking Lego minifigs but slightly larger, maybe compatible with Duplo. The figures that are available are the classics like Superman, Hulk, Hawkeye etc., made by the brand DIY. I tried finding these on Ebay and web shops but I come up with no results, I would really like to have the Hulk since this is exactly how I envisioned how Lego should have done big figs in the first place.

1410558316414.jpg

Looks like it. TDK Batman, Zur-En Arrh, normal blue Batman and Scuba Batman. I hope these don´t cost too much or they also release the figs cheaper in a different wave.

On Taobao the set of 4 is working out at around £4 with shipping. That's fine for me! Just need to succeed in joining and then I can order!

Saw the league of legends stuff on eBay. Hanmein has them. So far I've got everything I ordered from him pretty quick in Oz. Cheaper than aliexpress as well. Who makes this league - the parts look cool. Hurry up Digger with a review ;)

Thanks for the heads up on Bozhi Skywanker about incompatibilities - will pass. Really dug those hair pieces though.

Got my SY hulk buster - it's pretty sweet.

Not gonna try and order from TaoBao... I'll wait fro when the sets come to eBay or aliexpress.

I failed trying to order a set using the english taobao website, which I highly don't recommend since they charge a very high tax on your items once they prepare to ship them. I was suppose to buy the SY iron man lab set from taobao for about $10 USD, and then processed it and the cost to ship it out was $18 USD.

11.80 included shipping. It took a few weeks but the figures did get here.

Thanks bro

I dont suppose those sellers can include the shipping cost with their price initally

If they do, i think it is really economical and affordable

Not gonna try and order from TaoBao... I'll wait fro when the sets come to eBay or aliexpress.

I failed trying to order a set using the english taobao website, which I highly don't recommend since they charge a very high tax on your items once they prepare to ship them. I was suppose to buy the SY iron man lab set from taobao for about $10 USD, and then processed it and the cost to ship it out was $18 USD.

It seems that the taobao sellers use a IM, alibaba to communicate with buyers?!

Edited by Jeannehk2007

Saw the league of legends stuff on eBay. Hanmein has them.

I searched for Hanmein on ebay and could not find him. Can you post a link to his store?