KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

seriously ? Dover ? (saw that on BBC website). French police charged of security checks had to be dispatched elsewhere, I guess.

sorry for that...

This kingpin seem to have normal feet

As is the rule for bootlego, wait until we have real pics before judging that.

I received a message from an aliexpress vendor, he seems to acknowledge the recent snafus with the pre-order craze:

Dear friend,

Good day!

Really so sorry for the missing&mistaken figures and the very late delivery time of your previous orders, since presale products made us in a mess for a long time, what’s worse, it made you disappointed with our service. Now, we’re improving our service and delivery time. We will ship all the orders except presale products within 3-5 working days. Hope you can still support us always! Thanks a lot!

That's too bad for Stan Lee. I'll keep looking for a nice custom, when money will follow.

For Indy, I only need the hat for my Freddy Krueger custom and yes, I don't get BL as a reflex.

Hat ordered !

Otherwise, I've ordered some to TT Toys, shipping says it's been dispatched but nothing in my letterbox.

Happened to some of you ? What could I do ?

For Indy, I only need the hat for my Freddy Krueger custom and yes, I don't get BL as a reflex.

Hat ordered !

Elephant did Rick from The Walking Dead which would be the same hat.

That's too bad for Stan Lee. I'll keep looking for a nice custom, when money will follow.

Hat ordered !

Otherwise, I've ordered some to TT Toys, shipping says it's been dispatched but nothing in my letterbox.

Happened to some of you ? What could I do ?

Did someone on here not post a picture of stan lee from Chinese forum awhile ago?

What body are you using for freddy?

Elephant did Rick from The Walking Dead which would be the same hat.

A bit too late but I'll keep that in mind, thanks. At least, I'll have a real Lego one now !

What body are you using for freddy?

So far, I don't know. I think I'll give a try painting green stripes on a red torso, with classic black legs.

I'm openned to suggestion, at this point, guys :wink:

Edited by lglh

I'd love to... but you're not letting anyone in. 2 days people have been sleeping in their cars waiting to travel into France from the UK.

There are planes, if your really need to cross the channel.

There are planes, if your really need to cross the channel.

It was more of a tongue in cheek comment. I think I'd fly to France if I was going anyway.

As it is I've just got back from Greece... although no Lego was involved in this excursion.

These appeared a little while back, but they've taken ages to turn up on AE.

It's a shame they didn't take longer.

vOQKXFg.jpg

sy577 blob

saw on chinese website

Looks pretty good. Hopefully someone like xinh or decool will step in and rip off these bigfigs and sell them separately. I think we'd all buy them if they weren't in the expensive sets.

Looks pretty good. Hopefully someone like xinh or decool will step in and rip off these bigfigs and sell them separately. I think we'd all buy them if they weren't in the expensive sets.

Somebody should submit photos of SY's new big figs to that chineese Pogo forum. Maybe we can convince Pogo to make them.

Somebody should submit photos of SY's new big figs to that chineese Pogo forum. Maybe we can convince Pogo to make them.

Pogo's a little busy right now with their cafe corner set, apparently they are replacing a lot of them for those who bought it :/

Edited by jeduh

Pogo's a little busy right now with their cafe corner set, apparently they are replacing a lot of them for those who bought it :/

With that and the Xinh flash set it seems we're getting fuckups across the board right now.