KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

He's got some big hair there. A little modding needed from you, Ed.

That DLP Hydra Cap looks very much like your custom. Where did the design originate?

Leyilebricks.

That big colossus could be from kf. Same legs than thanos

27972253994_2841502b5c_c.jpg

At the moment I'm not really liking the heads on the bootlegs so I'll stick with regular heads but they still work out fine to me.

Edited by Robianco

Thanks for posting the pic, any idea which set this is from? Anyone got a link?

They will put him in the Helicarrier set...

Anyone knows if there are knokcoffs of such star wars minifigures like Darth Malgus or Satele Shan?

im in the process of making a custom malgus ordered his shoulder piece from bricklink for the body im using the black and silver dc cyborg and for the head im using the new vader from pogo havn't pics just have the pieces ordered also doing vindican using revan body head from the red figs from nexo knights sorry not good with names but they should look spot on or close enuff shoulder piece http://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=98101pb01&idColor=11#T=S&C=11&O={"color":11} cyborg body from this set http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Decool-DC-Super-Heroes-6pcs-lot-Batman-Supergirl-Hawkman-Cyborg-Brainiac-Superman-Minifigures-Building-Toy-Legoes/32704399273.html?spm=2114.30010308.3.43.iVtumE&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_10,searchweb201602_4_10057_10056_10055_10037_10049_10059_10033_10058_10032_9914_10017_405_404_10040_10060_10061_412,searchweb201603_2&btsid=f099e412-402e-40bb-82c3-45ed89d67e3c

Is it just me or are some of the arm pieces of the minifigs getting smaller, making it hard to get the hand piece in. I've broken a few hands now, and sometimes get the broken bits stuck in the arms.

What's the best way to put the hands into the arms?

Is it just me or are some of the arm pieces of the minifigs getting smaller, making it hard to get the hand piece in. I've broken a few hands now, and sometimes get the broken bits stuck in the arms.

Don't buy POGO anymore :laugh:

Saw this on facebook.

Big fig by SY, again.

13627042_1749689791954756_5958815345123453026_n.jpg?oh=c4d52ef8d9d8c218eee1683ff29448fb&oe=5820117F

I bet Colossus is with the Helicarrier set :laugh:

Thanks again SY :wub:

It's the pegs on the hands, Pogo mould them at different thicknesses. If the hand is incredibly difficult to even push into the arm, then it might be worth using spare hands from a decool, or SY set instead. I've snapped a couple, in the same way that you seem to have. However if you really want to still try, I have found that twist it, like a cork in a bottle, whilst pushing can help. However it still likely won't go all the way, You could also try whittling the hand stalk with a knife, to make it slightly thinner. I have done that before and it worked. Hope some of that helps :)

BTW the collosus big fig looks like Peter's Italian cousin Rubert xD Rubert Rasputin lol

Edited by MNW

Doombot, I think.

maxresdefault.jpg

Looks 100% like it haha. The doombot has changed a bit since i last seen one. Used to be a generic dr doom looking robot.

Why put a marvel big fig with dc. So many dc characters they could of used grundy bane doomsday killer shark killawog

Having a Marvel bigfig in a DC seems like an odd choice to say the least.

It'll just make it an easier decision not to pick a fake Jokerland up.

If the other DC bigfig is definitely Swamp Thing then I'll certainly try and pick that up to go with my Constantine and Zatanna. Kilowog would be indispensable to go with my various Lanterns if he ever made an appearance and Grund would also be a great addition to a Batman rogue's gallery.

Edited by Robianco

I don't understand: the bigfigs shown il left corner of set pictures are added to the original set or what?

Can someone answer me?

I don't understand: the bigfigs shown il left corner of set pictures are added to the original set or what?

Can someone answer me?

Seems that way.

Either SY are following TLGs lead and trying to make us buy sets we don't want or they're trying to get one-up on brands like Lepin who are flooding straight Lego copies.

Now i am almost 100% sure that the bigfig with the batman set is abomination. SY is doing the bigfigs from the marvel superheroes game. Next set with additional bigfig could be Kurse, Lizard or A-Bomb.

Doombot has its feet just like the KF Thanos (and frankly as the Thanos from the SY copied thanos and hyperion set).

Anyway, not interested in doombot at all. Colossus on the other hand.

Its looking more like abomination. Just put a cancel in. Hopefully the sellee excepts it. Can get the set cheaper bybdecool.

Ha I forgot to say thanks to Decool to stop make Bigfigs.

You guys rock ! :thumbup:

Now we can buy SY top super quality sets :wub:

Edited by Sebiron

I must admit... I can't tell whether you're trolling the thread or not.

I'm not entirely sure why you've taken such a dislike to bootlegs yet still use bootleg parts in your customs and still have bootleg figures in group shots?