KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

Only thing I can find that is letting it down are the female faces and Rogue's hair. But a part swap will resolve these.

I've got a few female figures recently where I'm not a fan of the face.

Can anyone recommend any figures with particularly good female faces? Preferably single sale on AE, but if there are any I can find on Bricklink for a reasonable price I'll put in an order.

I want to swap out Rogue, Emma Frost and Kitty Pryde from my X-Men set, Wasp (just swapped out the hair for the Irina Spalko black bob), and a couple of not-quite-purist customs (Enchantress and Jessica Jones). Most of the faces I've got are lacking any character.

I've got a few female figures recently where I'm not a fan of the face.

Can anyone recommend any figures with particularly good female faces? Preferably single sale on AE, but if there are any I can find on Bricklink for a reasonable price I'll put in an order.

I want to swap out Rogue, Emma Frost and Kitty Pryde from my X-Men set, Wasp (just swapped out the hair for the Irina Spalko black bob), and a couple of not-quite-purist customs (Enchantress and Jessica Jones). Most of the faces I've got are lacking any character.

What about pre-BvS Wonder Woman? Here's a link, can't promise it's the best version out there, but worth a look: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Wonder-Woman-Minifigures-Marvel-Super-Heroes-The-Avengers-Building-Block-Sets-Model-Bricks-Toys-For-Children/1724925_32363069095.html?spm=2114.10010108.1000023.84.vWLN2q

But does anyone know if/where it's possible to get a flash cowl piece in reverse flash colours?

I'm buying just a regular flash on single sale, then breaking out the paints. I have a yellow that should match my SY Reverse Flash

My spiderwoman, noir, scarlet 2 and 2099 came in today. Great figs! I switched the head of my 2099 dlp with this xinh one and that looks even better. Noir is also topnotch, although his design looks maybe too plain for some of you.

Edited by Borex

Just stumbled across this dashing fellow. I'm desperately trying to think of an excuse to buy it - any suggestions as to a superhero-themed use for the parts?

http://www.aliexpres...2676252048.html

I've also got a Blackbeard head and I'm not sure what to do with it. Suggestions?

http://www.brickowl....fety-stud-97396

What about pre-BvS Wonder Woman? Here's a link, can't promise it's the best version out there, but worth a look: http://www.aliexpres...00023.84.vWLN2q

That's not bad, any idea if it's double-sided?

Edited by micksandals

That's not bad, any idea if it's double-sided?

I'm not sure which ones are on single sale, but they might be early Xinh, which quality-wise isn't great.

As far as I know:

Decool (can tell from the hips - they're curved) is double sided.

SY Generally aren't but tend to only include the neutral face not the angry one.

Long story short, you can't rely on them to.

Better suggestion - the new xinh captain marvel figure. On frequent single sale (just be careful not to get pogo) and comes with a spare double-sided female head.

Well Atom and the new Captain America design are confirmed as the SDCC figures. How long until they're bootlegged?

Well Atom and the new Captain America design are confirmed as the SDCC figures. How long until they're bootlegged?

A heist for the plans are already underway

Well it's usually a couple months, isn't it? That said, we got 3 years before Spider-Woman, so I don't know.

Well it's usually a couple months, isn't it? That said, we got 3 years before Spider-Woman, so I don't know.

And still no sign of black suit Spider-man

Sam Wilson and Arsenal were available around a month after SDCC last year... Decool used my artwork for it! Odd that they've actually already got versions of those figures available shortly before SDCC though...

Well I'm out of the loop, have they explicitly said it'll be CW Atom or might it be a more comic book-y version?

And I guess they just depend on whether other designs for the new cap design will be around for them to "borrow".

Real pics of Pogo Atom

bwnmcB5.jpg

EDIT: Photos not showing up

Edited by Panther

Just arrived. Love getting my stuff at work.

Mine arrived two days ago and promptly disappeared. I need to get them back from my son to take a look at them!

Mine arrived two days ago and promptly disappeared. I need to get them back from my son to take a look at them!

Haha. Il have a good look when I get in from work.

Real pics of Pogo Atom

*Snip*

EDIT: Photos not showing up

That actually looks pretty good. Might pick a couple up to help alleviate misprinting issue possibilities.

Real pics of Pogo Atom

Looks good, we'll have to see how the Xinh ones come out, but I think between those two we'll have a solid figure.