KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

I just wonder... Since there finally are minifigs from 1966 Batcave set so maybe there will be a full knockoff set?

You mean like these: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/PG8009-DC-Comics-Super-Heroes-Batman-Classic-TV-Series-Batmancave-Dick-Grayson-Alfred-Penguin-Minifigures-Building/1726607_32661946731.html

Be warned, it's a pogo set, so don't expect great quality. Matte prints, but they're far from the worst and they tend to do figs noone else does.

Marvel-model-4pcs-LEPIN-07023-DC-Hero-Super-Man-Batman-Spider-Man-Scarlet-Witch-Minifigures-Classic.jpg

Well if it's lepin, the figs are bat! :(

合体版~ What is the big vehicle ? Or a giant combiner robot ?

I just wonder... Since there finally are minifigs from 1966 Batcave set so maybe there will be a full knockoff set?

Lepin is going to make a knockoff set.

合体版~ What is the big vehicle ? Or a giant combiner robot ?

There is the Batwing, the batmobile, a motorcycle and a helicopter

You mean like these: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/PG8009-DC-Comics-Super-Heroes-Batman-Classic-TV-Series-Batmancave-Dick-Grayson-Alfred-Penguin-Minifigures-Building/1726607_32661946731.html

Be warned, it's a pogo set, so don't expect great quality. Matte prints, but they're far from the worst and they tend to do figs noone else does.

Sorry, I used wrong words. I ment full Classic TV series Batcave set, not only minifigs.

There is the Batwing, the batmobile, a motorcycle and a helicopter

The Chinese characters suggests that those four are able to be combined into something big, wonder what it is

Sorry, I used wrong words. I ment full Classic TV series Batcave set, not only minifigs.

Lepin are bringing out the whole batcave. hopefully for a reasonable price. The Lepin Ghostbusters hq is currently listed at like $230 :O

Lepin are bringing out the whole batcave. hopefully for a reasonable price. The Lepin Ghostbusters hq is currently listed at like $230 :O

$230? Damn, thats big(that's what she said). Seriously, I hope it will cost less, even something like $50.

$230? Damn, thats big(that's what she said). Seriously, I hope it will cost less, even something like $50.

I think the Lepin sets on Ali to be more and more expensive. It's knockoff material ali sellers, not the real deal!!

I guess they will make Onlinesailin s Daredevil series very soon :thumbup:

I hope so! Why do you say that? :classic:

-----------

Somebody know something about the quality of KOPF?

http://www.aliexpres...2659681635.html

I always wanted an astromech but I never liked the one from Dargo because of its trasparent piece :sceptic:

By the way KF002 is Goku xD

Edited by ThunderDrako

the old r2-d2 has a white head, the new one, (included with anakin's jedi interceptor) is like that...

Hahah I know right!! :P that's exactly my thoughts, I think maybe $75 would be reasonable as it is a big set,

I think the Lepin sets on Ali to be more and more expensive. It's knockoff material ali sellers, not the real deal!!

Yeh I have noticed that more and more, it's crazy... some of the sets actually cost more than real lego , mental sellers lol

Does anyone have an educated guess what this Batman figures is based on?

vzz7HLL.jpg

Its from SY289 which is the New 52 set, but it doesn't look like the New 52 Batman or any other Batman i can see - it must be based on something and the OCD of it is starting to bug me!!

the dark blue Iron Man suit in DLPs new set seems to be sneaky :)

Yup, although it would have been great if they used a silver faceplate instead of gold...

it's a shame there is no decent bootleg grevious

It's a grievous oversight even. I'll see myself out...

vzz7HLL.jpg

Its from SY289 which is the New 52 set, but it doesn't look like the New 52 Batman or any other Batman i can see - it must be based on something and the OCD of it is starting to bug me!!

He looks like Batman Gotham by Gaslight, from LEGO Batman 3, is in 6:47 in this video

Edited by abby17

vzz7HLL.jpg

That set is just SY's own interpretation of this pic from The New 52 even though TLG already did some those designs,00-new-52-justice-league.jpg