KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

decool's new sets~!

S0CdDd7.jpg

So in case you didn't buy LEGO, Lele and SY sets, here you go!

Why do they do this? Is it on purpose, or is it poor planning? Why not make a batch of minifigs no one else has done yet? The Galactus minifig is still probably my favorite at this point, and that includes the official figs.

How much do I wish it was SY making that Bat Tank?!

That would be awesome. The Bat Tank does look cool. Any idea if it is original or based on someone's design?

Tank does look cool. Any idea if it is original or based on someone's design?

Its based on an old Lego Batman set that's been out of production for a long time now, hopefully they start remaking more older sets, they cost a fortune.

Edited by Dark Souls Jef

Its based on an old Lego Batman set that's been out of production for a long time now, hopefully they start remaking more older sets, they cost a fortune.

Thanks. I missed that one. It was during my out of touch with Lego phase. That is really cool and extremely expensive on ebay. I am going to order one but it is too bad Bane is not included in the set.

The new set of Flacon Commandos look good. Interesting that they each have a gear station with all their weapons mounded. Nice touch. The crossbow on the bottom right is such a nice piece on it's own so great so see that range of accessories in a set.

Digger has thrown up some pics of a set of minifig keyrings - which includes a SY Galactus with long legs - and two new 8pcs SY AoU sets - inc Maria Hill

Can't find them yet on Aliexpress sadly

This is the second time I ordered the Iron Man Dargo set and the AE seller was unable to fulfill it. Has anyone got a hold of this set yet?

DARGO-853-8Pcs-Building-Blocks-Super-Heroes-Avengers-Mini-figures-Heroes-Assemble-Iron-Man-Batman-Bricks.jpg_350x350.jpg

Same problem here. On my second order and no sign of it yet.

update on the Iron Man set is that it wont be shipped until 1 July at the earliest :/ delays in production

Duh, its SY275 and SY276 which Digger posted - which we already knew about, however at least they are now available for shipping

Is that bat tank a custom one? Or has lego actuallly had this before?

Lego has done this set previously as part of the Batman range before the Super Heroes DC range:

http://lego.wikia.co...e's_Hideout

Decool have previously released the Bane figure that was in the original set.

Edited by Robianco

Glad we're getting another set off the Mysterious "S" brand. The commandos look pretty good.

Forgive me, did we establish that "S" is Sheng Yuan. I recall reading some stuff but still not sure.

I don't think we've seen this set before

http://www.aliexpres...2376512796.html

This one was discovered a little while back with its sister set (SY276) : http://www.aliexpress.com/item/SY276-Building-Blocks-Super-Heroes-Avengers-2-Age-Of-Ultron-Minifigures-Hulk-Iron-Man-Black-Widow/32370150234.html

It looks really good... I really wish mine would ship already. I ordered it exactly two weeks ago and the tracking has yet to show movement.

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/The-new-Avengers-age-of-Ultron-SY276-Ironman-Big-Hulk-Minifigure-Building-Blocks-Brick-Toy-Compatible/408823_32379488988.html

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/The-new-Avengers-age-of-Ultron-SY275-Ironman-Thor-Minifigure-Building-Blocks-Brick-Toy-Compatible-With/32377657952.html

Better pics of the upcoming/already available sy 275 & 276 sets. Cap looks a bit weird with orange hair and cropped face (or whatever is going on in his face). Pretty neat they came out with these sets at the same time. So now hopefully we will see new stuff in their upcoming waves (spider-woman where are you?!)

I will not go for SY avengers set because the previous wave really disappointed me.

SY279 is terrible design. but unfortunately if you skip these 2 sets.

I still reckon that last SY set was an experiment for various things and looking at these two AOU sets it worked. Double sided heads and arm prints. I'll be picking up a couple of these just for the Maria Hill arm patch for SHIELD agents while selling the rest on.

I still reckon that last SY set was an experiment for various things and looking at these two AOU sets it worked. Double sided heads and arm prints. I'll be picking up a couple of these just for the Maria Hill arm patch for SHIELD agents while selling the rest on.

Wow, can we confirm that the SY275 has the side arm SHIELD print for the Maria Hills? That is very awesome -- and a great development -- arm printing!