KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

If those latest Mark 42s would only have had been in Gold rather than Yellow would have been perfect... I did a mock up of this almost 2 years ago:

T4KL1f3.jpg

Edited by agoodfella77

has anybody had any experience with the Bozhi vehicle sets?

they have very interesting sets with characters you cant get anywhere else such as Movie Bane & Commisioner Gordon

has anybody had any experience with the Bozhi vehicle sets?

they have very interesting sets with characters you cant get anywhere else such as Movie Bane & Commisioner Gordon

I've had the Bohzi Deadpool set, the figures were excellent, but the bricks were tough on the fingers - but an accurate build non the less!

Cheers for your list of wants, however at present I am looking for Jean Grey (Vehicle version) myself at the moment and don't have any (spare anyway) of what you are looking for

I've had the Bohzi Deadpool set, the figures were excellent, but the bricks were tough on the fingers - but an accurate build non the less!

Cheers for your list of wants, however at present I am looking for Jean Grey (Vehicle version) myself at the moment and don't have any (spare anyway) of what you are looking for

My 7 year old has had a few Bohzi sets and built them with no problems. Figs are ok, although there always seems to be a dimple on head moulds (not a problem if there's hair though).

My 7 year old has had a few Bohzi sets and built them with no problems. Figs are ok, although there always seems to be a dimple on head moulds (not a problem if there's hair though).

thanks for the info guys thinking of taking the plunge on the Bozhi Iron Man sea battle, SY208, SY209 & SY210.

sold a lot of my minifigures on facebook over the weekend so looking at some new purchases - anybody had these, the clear hanging poles are what look interesting for me..... http://www.aliexpress.com/item/LELE-79027-Avenger-Super-Hero-Wonder-Woman-Hawkman-6PCS-lot-Minifigure-Building-Block-Sets-Bricks-Toys/32366596604.html

Hi guys,

1) A long time ago someone here was talking about new versions of the SY's Spiderman (carnage etc) and Superman (Clark Kent, Bizarro etc) sets with proper Lego legs (no empty thighs at the back and with square feet) :

Do you know where I can get that on Aliexpress please ?

2) Also do you know what are the fastest shops on AE for Europe (reliable and that you have experienced) ?

Thanks !

As a long time reader I though I would share would I find to be the first place that always seems to have actual figure pictures, eBay seller rose-chen85.

New lele superhero set with space batman

http://ebay.us/bMHbDA

Decool with black widow shaped torso

http://ebay.us/MD5Ow7

Even has the second SY pirates, LEBQ zombies and minions(which will burn your eyes)

I wasn't sold on the Decool shaped torsos for the females at first, but they are growing on me.

Also, I got the Sy cannon set the other day. Jean Grey's cannon is such a nonsensical piece of crap. I just got it for the figures, so i don't care, but WOW.

Anyone have any ideas who the yellow guy is in this set? Everyone thinks he's Power Man but I sure hope that is not true. Overall its a good set for whiplash, crossbones and winter soldier. If the yellow guy turns out to be someone cool, then add him to the + side. Dargo quality is still not up to par yet. My green lantern came with two right arms and the pieces could be a little tighter. oh well

dH5C6Ip.jpg

What company are these from?

Those look like the S brand soldiers that were packaged in the little minifgure heads with a few additions.

Anyone have any ideas who the yellow guy is in this set? Everyone thinks he's Power Man but I sure hope that is not true. Overall its a good set for whiplash, crossbones and winter soldier. If the yellow guy turns out to be someone cool, then add him to the + side. Dargo quality is still not up to par yet. My green lantern came with two right arms and the pieces could be a little tighter. oh well

dH5C6Ip.jpg

According to the box it is suppossed to be Hercules, even though he looks nothing like that in the comics.

On an unrelated note, if anyone is interested in the KD brand stuff they also have a Lego Movie set, which for some reason also incudes the Silver Surfer and a blue Human Torch.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2014-Free-Shipping-10x-Toys-Movie-Action-Figures-Cute-Mini-Statue-of-Liberty-Building-Blocks-Movie/2049319521.html

Edited by Collector

And with that, SY have rendered all other AOU clone sets as useless.

If they've used the last sets as testers and printed double sided heads then they just need arm printing on Maria Hill and these would be great. If they do have SHIELD logos on the arm and they fit regular Lego figs then it'd be worth picking up multiples to go with the SHIELD agent in the Carnage set.

After this I can see them moving on to DC then maybe a couple of waves of mostly new figures.

That's the HYDRA soldier from the jeep set isn't it?

Edited by Robianco

Smart strategy from SY. Also, the two new sy AoU sets don't have Thor, Hawkeye and Nick Fury. So, if you want all the figs you still need to buy that first Ultron (Avengers Mightiest Heroes style) wave. Unless you of course bought the real deal then you can skip these waves. By the way the decool wave thats coming up does have the new Winter Soldier, and SY doesnt.

I hope that the tidal wave of AoU's is over after these sets.