KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

Iv got this on its way to me

JR136 Human Torch Minifigures Single Sale Building Blocks Marvel Fantastic Four Super Heroes Sets Models Figure Toys

http://s.aliexpress.com/VFvMZvEV

(from AliExpress Android)

Also in sy288

Thanks, not quite the proper spiky trans hair, but it's an interesting alternative, thanks again for the link

What's the current list of blacklisted stores? I'm putting in a biggish order and want to avoid hassle.

The general opinion is stay away from treasure case.

Thanks, not quite the proper spiky trans hair, but it's an interesting alternative, thanks again for the link

I think that regular spiky hair moulded in trans, was in one of the OK fantastic four sets.

I think that regular spiky hair moulded in trans, was in one of the OK fantastic four sets.

The OK Torch had no hair. All the ones that do have the sticky-uppy variety (SY/JR/Lezi).

The OK Torch had no hair. All the ones that do have the sticky-uppy variety (SY/JR/Lezi).

You're right, I just realised where I got the hair from, it was off a Nexo nights bootleg.

New set of Batman/Superman variants - includes Red Sun versions, and I think an 8bit Nes Batman? (the purple one)

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/DLP9032-Building-Blocks-Avengers-Sets-Batman-V-Superman-Dawn-Of-Justic-Minifigures-Super-Heroes-Action-Model/1707009_32736194224.html

HTB1rhmaNpXXXXcFXXXXq6xXFXXXB.jpg

Edited by MNW

New DLP Batman/Superman set. Looks like a red son superman in there.

29160803733_81ac0805ac_o_d.jpg

lol.. I just hit 'post' and the screen updated.

Edited by kid

New set of Batman/Superman variants - includes Red Sun versions, and I think an 8bit Nes Batman? (the purple one)

There's a Flashpoint Batman there too, is there anywhere where DLP do single sale?

Is it wrong iv just ran round the garden in glee?

Also where is Dargo 899 at?

I remember seeing a custom of the 8bit Batman but I can't remember if it was hand done or if it was PPM on eBay. I really hope they do d good job of Flashpoint Batman especially as FigNation have decided to finish the Arkham Trilogy of figures rather than make that one. The other two look soft... probably too much detail on the third one along.

Let's see if DLP print the flesh beck area rather than just make it grey like the SY version was. Can't see properly whether they've cloned Phoenix Customs Superman there or made a copy of Lego's New 52 design. Lego's version doesn't have leg print whereas PC's does. Red Son has boot detailing which tells me it's a copy of the OLS version rather than Mnap's. It's also printed dark grey where I think Mnap's is Sand Blue. Not sure what the last version is.

KF figures tend to be the single sale DLP ones. I think this will be worth picking up as a set though.

You're right, I just realised where I got the hair from, it was off a Nexo nights bootleg.

Was that a proper trans spiky hair? Got a link by any chance?

I remember seeing a custom of the 8bit Batman but I can't remember if it was hand done or if it was PPM on eBay. I really hope they do d good job of Flashpoint Batman especially as FigNation have decided to finish the Arkham Trilogy of figures rather than make that one. The other two look soft... probably too much detail on the third one along.

Let's see if DLP print the flesh beck area rather than just make it grey like the SY version was. Can't see properly whether they've cloned Phoenix Customs Superman there or made a copy of Lego's New 52 design. Lego's version doesn't have leg print whereas PC's does. Red Son has boot detailing which tells me it's a copy of the OLS version rather than Mnap's. It's also printed dark grey where I think Mnap's is Sand Blue. Not sure what the last version is.

KF figures tend to be the single sale DLP ones. I think this will be worth picking up as a set though.

Damn you are good at this.

:) I've done that before lol

There's a Flashpoint Batman there too, is there anywhere where DLP do single sale?

So it is :D definitely getting this now!

Definitely set worthy! Any idea who the blue detailed Batman is second from top right?

Was that a proper trans spiky hair? Got a link by any chance?

You are in luck my man :) I just checked through my order history, it's the yellow figure on the far right http://www.aliexpress.com/item/1Pcs-12style-Nexus-Knights-Jestro-Clay-Macy-Axl-Lance-Aaron-2016-New-Building-Block-Minifigure-Kid/32700675673.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.83.R59UvS

I believe the last one is supposed to be New 52 Superboy.

Flippin Eck! I've just spent hours making my Red Son Supes and Bats Customs!!!

So glad they finally did the Red Son superman !

And I received my POGO "SDCC" wave.

Captain America is perfect and Stan Lee has the right color sleeves.

Really happy !

EDIT : Mysterio has a bit loose head, be careful when you close the bubble and Kraven has weird printed legs, like the Xinh Flash wave, but still OK as it's leopard pattern.

But it's the lastest Xinh wave... My bad. Still good figs !

Edited by lglh

So glad they finally did the Red Son superman !

And I received my POGO "SDCC" wave.

Captain America is perfect and Stan Lee has the right color sleeves.

Really happy !

Any chance of posting a pic of Cap?

Any chance of posting a pic of Cap?

My pleasure !

mini_62067420160919155716.jpg

But I finally noticed some flaws, with the zoom : littles scratches, misalignment of the shield print, etc.

In my display, I won't notice those again though.

And I didn't order more than one of them, like you, Robianco ;)