KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

Bane looks better than I thought. I might have to give that set a try. The gun's a nice bonus too.

Oh sry the bane doesnt come with the machine gun. It is from other police sets.

Awesome - Can you post a picture of the back of the mask and one of the head with out the mask?

Thanks Wilson!

I will post pics later but the face print is nearly the same as lego one as i can rerember.

Can anyone (re)post a picture or a link to the latest Decool superheroes leaflet?

I thought I have seen it here somewhere in the thread, but cannot find it back.

My orders from China always come in the plastic bags, no box, no leaflet.

Just want to recapitulate what I am still missing and what is coming up in the near future..

Edited by J.V.D.

Can anyone (re)post a picture or a link to the latest Decool superheroes leaflet?

I thought I have seen it here somewhere in the thread, but cannot find it back.

My orders from China always come in the plastic bags, no box, no leaflet.

Just want to recapitulate what I am still missing and what is coming up in the near future..

Decool%20SuperHeroes%202015_zpsqzwz8blk.jpg

With the acknowledgement of the sdcc exclusive cap sam wilson, i'm curious if the bootleg companies will get the legs right.

Even if they don't I'd probably pick up one of those spider figs for the legs and arms. May as well make it as original as possible. I trust SY to get that torso and head right!

I wish either Lego or the bootleggers would make a better hair piece for black characters. The one they always use doesn't look right.

I feel ya pmptstsc. I searched for decent black hair pieces in other bootleg sets. Sets that are not copied from lego but from themes from anime and manga and such. No luck yet.

I actually brasso'd one of the faces of Falcon so i could use him without his hairpiece.

Well maybe the new one Christo has moulded for Blade might be a good place to start. Especially if it gets bootlegged at some time.

I wish either Lego or the bootleggers would make a better hair piece for black characters. The one they always use doesn't look right.

I just cut off the widows peak of the peice they use for falcon.

My SY Avengers sets have shipped according to AE, so I should expect them soon. That said, it's waiting game time.

I've seen this guy on eBay. Someone else did a custom Carnage with 3D printed symbiotic structures. You could mix this with Lego's Sandman and you got yourself a perfect figure.

did anyone already have the Lele 78087 set with the Magneto vs Sentinal in it? Is it any good? I don't really trust Lele and their quality, so any recommendation/ review would be great. I'd like to buy me 2 more sentinels.

Quick question, I've been away for awhile, but recently I've seen a Dr Doom variant, Black Bolt and a Days of Future Past Magneto, all clones (they all came with a huge brick built turret cannon). Any idea of availability on these?

They're one of the SY sets of four. I'll post a link to some sellers on AE or eBay when I get to my computer.

I just ordered some bootleg Avengers figures. Superheroes aren't the main focus of my lego collecting. They looked really nice and I didn't want to shell out lego prices for the originals. Still, I felt a bit guilty!!! :( I would rather buy the genuine article when building up my favourite areas of lego collecting, namely star wars and collectable minifigures.

Quick question, I've been away for awhile, but recently I've seen a Dr Doom variant, Black Bolt and a Days of Future Past Magneto, all clones (they all came with a huge brick built turret cannon). Any idea of availability on these?

As Rob said, those are all from SY but they are not part of the standard 8 fig sets, they are part of the 4 fig / 4 vehicle sets.

I'm hoping with SY doing some of these old sets again they might make spider woman, who came out in 2013. I just really want spider woman !

Hopefully they will also make the SDCC Arsenal and Falcon/Captain America.

If they are smart, they've got a team working around the clock and will release it by this weekend. They would get a huge amount of orders.

They're one of the SY sets of four. I'll post a link to some sellers on AE or eBay when I get to my computer.

Speaking of which - I don't suppose that Jean Grey is still available....

If they are smart, they've got a team working around the clock and will release it by this weekend. They would get a huge amount of orders.

I was thinking the same - they'd be mad not too - I'd be all over it! Hopefully there will be two more too?