KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

ok These 2 are the only reason you may need that SY set

IMG_0040-1_zpsktjakxdq.jpg

Those and the Thrillkiller Bats for me!

ok These 2 are the only reason you may need that SY set

Can someone enlighten me as to what version of Cap he is? Looks like a mix of all MCU costumes!

Will only be getting Hulk and mk 19 unless I get to know if the Thor, CA, and Wolverine are real versions of a comic or movie costume (I only collect Marvel).

Edited by rhmkun

My DLP Iron Man wave arrived today also and I'm very happy with them... Some excellent print even if a couple of the designs were very simple.

Any chance you can help me out with MK no's for this set? Ive already sorted through 4 sets of IM tonight and my brain is fried lol

Digger has uploaded his SY Flash set review. From the review, the figures actually look very good and its full of praise from Digger. He highly recommends it for Flash fans

Any chance you can help me out with MK no's for this set? Ive already sorted through 4 sets of IM tonight and my brain is fried lol

Mk 27 - Disco

Mk 39 - Gemini

Mk 41 - Bones

Mk 42

Mk 43

Mk 45

War Machine Mk 2

Iron Legion

Edited by rhmkun

This is by far the most ridiculous SY set I've seen since the bootlegs were produced.

That Hulk minifig with the AoU pants and toes is actually pretty sweet. At any rate, I'm a sucker for Iron Man variants so, I'll def. be getting this set.

Avengers Set by JLB

12Pcs-Building-Blocks-Super-Heroes-Avengers-2-Age-Of-Ultron-Minifigures-Justice-League-Batman-Iron-Man.jpg

The Hawkeye and Black Widow hair looks quite unique, however not sure if the figures will actually come with that hair

EDIT: By the way, has any company ever released Agent Coulson or SHIELD agents in general?

Edited by Panther

Hahaha Spider-Man has a second face printed on the back of his head. SY seems to be using this wave as an experiment. Nothing new here except the printing technique.

http://mybrickstore....gures-from.html

Great. I like these soldiers with camouflage that lego will never do.

They're very good. As someone else said, when you've added the tactical belt the legs can be a little loose in the attachment to the torso. It's not too bad but it's not as snug as with official Lego.

I got my S brand soldiers today. They are really sweet. The "heads" that they soldiers are packaged in is also really cool. As you said they clutch power of the legs with the belt on is a little weak.

Let's hope we can get a mark 23 with that nice camouflage printing.

Wow! That would be awesome. I am tempted to try and make a custom version from the camouflage soldiers. I am really going to have to try my hand at customization.

Im sure everyone has seen the Sheng Yuan Pirates set by now right? It looks pretty naff.. In other news I still need that JIEGO Frozen set! I still cant find it anywhere to buy :'(

J8lvAIu.jpg

In other news I still need that JIEGO Frozen set! I still cant find it anywhere to buy :'(

Sorry couldnt find it either.

I've heard mention of these tribes figures a few times ...anybody have a link for those guys?

here you go, Senbao Tribes:

here you go, Senbao Tribes:

Thanks! Those sets look pretty good, although, the medieval/naive American mash-up is quite odd.

Had to pick up that Hulkbuster set. $9 for 4 figures plus the Hulkbuster and Scarlet Witch. I'm sold.

Had to pick up that Hulkbuster set. $9 for 4 figures plus the Hulkbuster and Scarlet Witch. I'm sold.

Snap. My son got the Lego set for his birthday so it'll be good to compare against the SY version.

Mk 27 - Disco

Mk 39 - Gemini

Mk 41 - Bones

Mk 42

Mk 43

Mk 45

War Machine Mk 2

Iron Legion

thanks for that, a bit disappointed only adding two variants to my armoury though i have to say - although i did receive two War Machine bodies/head in the same bag and two Disco helmets so way to go DLP!!!

on the subject of doubles, does anyone trade on here - i have about 60 figures which i dont need and theres a few bootlegs i am short on still?