KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

Thing looks like it could be an original design, I don't recognise it

Edited by LMB10

Thing with the blue pants looks great. Not sure about the other pant options though... Does he ever appear with white or red pants? That Bigfig with the modified DeCool FF figures will pretty much complete that set and I don't see Lego putting out an official FF set anytime soon.

3071112-150943_480261045364611_1342462407_n.jpg

agTzII4.jpg

I see the Thing figures are hitting eBay but at a high price. Might be tempted to do a bulk order through Ali and sell some on eBay to help bring the prices down.

Things ordered... Got a deal on a few of each set. If anyone in the UK is looking for these less than the £7 each they're selling on eBay then just let me know! ;)

I think if I was the person that ordered the hand painted version on eBay for £50 less than a month ago I'd be a little annoyed at these coming out... not to mention the person who originally designed the Thing bigfig... are they an EBer?

Edited by Robianco

If the bigfig Thing is coming out by Decool i think it's a probability there will be more bigfigdesigns in the future (could it be that they've used the designs of Warsman for the bigfigs?). If they're doing more bigfigs i'll keep my fingers crossed for a juggernaut and a classic rhino!

By the way, if the bigfig thing is out, does that mean that Bullseye and Punisher also are for sale?

Edited by Borex

I'm expecting those to hit very soon but as yet there's no sign!

If the Iron Man has a new suit I am definitely in for that. Guess Hawkeye and Cap (for the headpiece) are good options, too.

Waiting for more detailed pictures, though. AND if my orders will ever arrive ;)

This is the first time I've ordered from AliExpress but I decided to go with a highly rated seller and spoke to them on [/quote]. Fingers crossed!

I just ordered a few of the Thing sets... several of each colour pants... I'll PM you.

Things ordered... Got a deal on a few of each set. If anyone in the UK is looking for these less than the £7 each they're selling on eBay then just let me know! ;)

Could you PM me about this? Thanks :)

.Newest decool set arrived, glad I ordered a second as phoenix and spideys printing is off, go figure!

photo_1_15.jpg

X-men, turning bootleg Wolvie into an Iceman with an electro fig. Buying the new x-men set tomorrow and I have a bricklink order coming that's gonna help finish off my custom Havok, Gambit, Sabretooth, Rogue and Angel. As well as finish Prof X. Screw waiting for TLG to deliver, fingers crossed on Decool making a big Colossus.

photo_3_9.jpg

All my bootlegs

photo_2_16.jpg

This is the first time I've ordered from AliExpress but I decided to go with a highly rated seller and spoke to them on [/quote]. Fingers crossed!

If it makes you feel better I ordered my Fantastic 4 sets off there and got them no problem.

Edited by squirtlepower

So should I only buy one Phoenix set or two just in case? Also found out about all the different Iron Man armors. They're pretty.......

I've only had problems with the fantastic four and now this sets printing. Which I think are the two most recent sets, so maybe Decools quality control is slacking at the rate they're pushing these out. Honestly if you want 100% chance of a good all around print I would get 2.

Printing problems happen occasionally... Unfortunately it's something we'll have to love with... I just got 2 sets of the Winter Soldier Cap from SY... Everything was great but one if the dark blue helmet caps had the 'A' over the left eye and the side of the head while another had 2 right legs in the set instead of one of each.

The fact that they were around 60p each took any annoyance out of the equation.

I was pretty lucky with my Decool set... The Phoenix and Spidey were perfect. I did find a seller that was selling them individually for around £2 each but when you can get a set of 6 for around £4-£5 you may as well pick that up!

It's funny when random Chinese bootlegs give custom figs the weirdest accessories, like superman with a starwars gun :P

It's funny when random Chinese bootlegs give custom figs the weirdest accessories, like superman with a starwars gun :P

Reed Richards with a hand-held circular saw!

Just purchased a blue short bigfig Thing off eBay for £5.99 with free P&P....can't argue with that!

Prices are already coming down for them then!... Still more than it would have cost you from me! ;)

Prices are already coming down for them then!... Still more than it would have cost you from me! ;)

Who's saying that I didn't want a 2nd one!!! I still do!

just ordered a few knockoffs. I'm really curious if they can please me. And off course, with the whole discussion about marvel/fox and the f.f. being merchandise-outcasts, a chance to collect "lego" fantastic four.

Now i only have to wait (15 til 60 days :-s)...

If the bigfig Thing is coming out by Decool i think it's a probability there will be more bigfigdesigns in the future (could it be that they've used the designs of Warsman for the bigfigs?). If they're doing more bigfigs i'll keep my fingers crossed for a juggernaut and a classic rhino!

By the way, if the bigfig thing is out, does that mean that Bullseye and Punisher also are for sale?

They do have another big fig on the way, based on the little pamphlet pack-in they include with their figures (Fantastic Four set)

It's a blacked out silhouette of a big fig Hulkbuster! It also showed a big fig Thing as coming soon, and it did! :)

So here's hoping the Hulkbuster makes it. Now will they sell it in a three pack as they seem keen to do? If so, i wonder what colors he'll come in?

I find it a little strange that Decool advertises his next set as, Big Thing, Punisher, Falcon, Red Skull, Taskmaster and Bullseye. Yet were getting another 3 pack set of Thing like we did Hulk. I'm wondering if once the full set comes out if the big Thing in blue comes with the other 5 or if there will be another figure in his place.

Gonna wait for that sets release before I order a Thing set, should only be a couple of weeks.

They do have another big fig on the way, based on the little pamphlet pack-in they include with their figures (Fantastic Four set)

It's a blacked out silhouette of a big fig Hulkbuster! It also showed a big fig Thing as coming soon, and it did! :)

So here's hoping the Hulkbuster makes it. Now will they sell it in a three pack as they seem keen to do? If so, i wonder what colors he'll come in?

My guess would be red, golden and black. And would the questionmark figure be a Tony Stark to fit in him? Or is that just wishfull thinking.

There does seem a pattern of 6 minifigs and then a 3 color variation bigfig.