Sign in to follow this  
model-motivators

Hello for Lego-Tech startup Model Motivators

About Model Motivators:

Hello from a new high Tech startup - Model motivators. We are working to bring a new Bluetooth enabled, Lego compatible control system to you so you can control multiple power functions simply and easily from your Bluetooth enabled mobile device. We are at the stage of having a working prototype but would like to know from real Lego fans what is important in a product.

We have produced a survey at the following link and if you are interested in helping us define our product please click through and fill in our survey.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NLBQMLF

About me:

I have being playing with Lego for more than 45 years and have a large lego collection including the original (large) cog wheels from the 1970s plus some of original lego bricks minted in 1960. My logo is of a Tank built earlier this year to test our prototype and having 7 power functions motors. Controlling the tracks the turret and the gun.

Welcome to Eurobricks, I'll definitely do your survey as soon as I get the chance.

Welcome to the Eurobricks community.

Something like this would be a great idea for those of us with disabilities etc,.

Your idea is very interesting but may I ask if it's anything like this http://coredevelopersteam.com

I've completed your survey and encourage others to do so also, it only takes 2 minutes.

If you need any product testers I'd be happy to participate.

I wish you Good Luck with your venture.

Welcome to the Eurobricks community.

Something like this would be a great idea for those of us with disabilities etc,.

Your idea is very interesting but may I ask if it's anything like this http://coredevelopersteam.com

I've completed your survey and encourage others to do so also, it only takes 2 minutes.

If you need any product testers I'd be happy to participate.

I wish you Good Luck with your venture.

Hi Grum64

We did see the coredevelopersteam proposal but we still feel that this is still too large. Our idea is to shrink it down even further to 4 x 4 x 1 brick high module just big enough to connect 4 power functions connectors on the top. We are thinking of a modular system that is expandable very easily, but we would like peoples ideas before committing to tooling plastics etc...

As a new member it seems my posting options are limited. I would appreciate it if my post could be moved where more people might see it?