Sign in to follow this  
Brotherroach

Hullo from the Appalachians

Hi, you can call me Roach or Brer Roach if you're a hick like me. Born in Africa, raised in the mountains of NC, and recently left the United States Navy after serving for five years. I'm a bit of a geographical mixup, haha. My family was poor growing up, being immigrants and all and I didn't have a lot of lego but what I did have I cherished. My greatest treasure was a first print english edition of the Ultimate Lego Book, which I still have. I promised myself when I got out I would buy myself a bunch of lego and make the collection I always wanted as a kid. Doing pretty good so far.

My interests Legowise are set and theme design, writing in whatever capacity I can, and modding mini-dolls. I love the Lego Friends sets but hope that the dolls can be used for something besides the tired tropes that lego trots out with every inheritor to Paradiso. I also love the old Adventurers and Rock Raiders sets, and am currently obsessed with the Lego Movie as a testament to good script writing.

Outside of Lego, I like writing, woodworking, architecture, and fashion. I'm going to college soon, I can't wait to be a 24 year old freshman, haha.