mapimi

Is Grand Emporium discontinued?

Yeah I just got the catalog today and it is still listed there. so it might have a bit more time left. At least until Winter as officially on the books. Haven't we had rumors of seeing a second new Modular this year somewhere around Oct-Nov? if so thats when I would expect GE's planned EOL to be. Now if it sells out before then, it's probably gone.

Sorry to bump this topic but it seems as though I missed out on purchasing this. I called my local store and they said they did not receive any word about the set being discontinued although they have not received any in quite some time. Shop at Home says out of stock with no other mention of when they will be in stock or if it retired. Anyone know?

The AUS site states that it is out of stock (along with the TH) and shipping October 30. My guess is there may be stock still in the UK distribution, and they are filling backorders first.

With the US distribution, the same story I'd say with just more people ordering them, not to mention the price point of these compared to EU/UK/AUS is far cheaper.