Dayton

[MOC] Gotham Museum Heist

12183784773_31baab4526_c.jpg

Catwoman and Penguin rush to the Ruby in hope to not be caught.

Penguin: Hurry up and do your thing

Catwoman: Alright, alright

Catwoman used her claws to cut open the glass protecting the ruby as Penguin loaded a gun and pointed it at Catwoman.

Penguin: Hands off kitty cat!

Suddenly Penguins goons and a guard under Penguin's payroll entered the rob aiming there guns at Catwoman

Catwoman: Well looks like i have been set up, your not the only one.

Penguin: Ah?

Just as the guard loaded his pistol Batman came flying threw the window and kicked the guard in the face as he was coming in for a landing. Penguin opened fire on Catwoman just as she retaliated and used her whip to take Penguin's pistol off him. Batman then jumped to one of the goons that tried to shoot him with his shotgun. He was to slow and was knocked out by Batman, then he proceeded by throwing a Batarang at the second goon. Penguin had seen what has happened and on his back tried to crawl away just to be kicked by Batman.

Batman: Its over Cobblepot!

Penguin: Arrrh!

Catwoman: This should be enough to put him away for good

So i combined my desire to make more Dioramas and to make one more story. I think in the future i will do more Comic/Game related stuff in the future instead.

Edited by Dayton

Nice little scene and story. The "comic books" included with Superheroes sets would be a lot better if it had a more elaborate story than just "shlooooooom!" and "fazzzzing!"

Nice little scene and story. The "comic books" included with Superheroes sets would be a lot better if it had a more elaborate story than just "shlooooooom!" and "fazzzzing!"

Yes, what a way to tell a story with pictures and fictional words.