Sign in to follow this  
Bricksandparts

Heroica RPG - Quest #95: Missing Wares

Results of Round 4 of the Street Fight:

Actions:

> Mizuki vs. Mercenary: Grim reaper Critical Lethal Hit - lvl38*1.5=57 gold earned, instakill fails

* Mizuki Dual strike: ~

< Alexander vs. Mercenary: Hit - ((WP10+lvl22+2pwr)*2Darkness*3favored)-6def=198 damage dealt

Passive:

Mercenary is Encouraged for 1 round

Mercenary gains 0 levels

Enemy:

LeaderThieve1_zps8545f36d.png"...Nice shot."

Mercenary *Encouraged*

Type: humanoid

Level: 38

Health: 61/450

Shield power: 6

Specials (Randomly chosen from available specials):

* Potion Heal - Uses a potion to heal 75 health (This will only be used if Mercenary is below 300 health and has available potion)

* Fire bomb - Throws a fire bomb at the heroes dealing 30 Fire damage to all heroes in battle (This will only be used if Mercenary has an available fire bomb.)

* Smoke bomb - Throws a smoke bomb to escape from fight. (This will only be used if Mercenary is below 100 Health)

Passive specials:

* Each round, the Mercenary gains a random effect from (Encouraged, Lucky, or reinforced)

* Every hero defeated will increase the Mercenary's level by 2

Drops: 120 Gold, 4 Potions, 2 Fire bombs, Smoke bomb

Party:

7932686900_57081d2403_t.jpg

Romulus Dean (TheBoyWonder) *Knocked out*

Level 23.33 Raider *Natural Respite* *Immune to Fragile* *Gains 150% gold* *Lucky*

Power Bonus: 0

Defense: 8 (5+3)

Health: 0/38 (7+23+7+1)

Gold: 150 (30 to Loreal)

Equipment: Combrys (WP:16 17, Darkness, Wind, Fire and Ice; successful strikes raise WP by 1, unsuccessful strikes and the end of battle drop WP back to base value; greatsword), Heavy Armour (SP:5; protects from Fragile; bodywear), Gladiator Helmet (SP:3; headwear), Sticky Gloves (Increases the amount of gold stolen by 50% (rounded up))

Inventory: Dawnbreaker (WP:16, Light, Lightning, Water, Wood and Earth; greatsword), Gladiator Trident (WP:11, causes bleeding; spear), Staff of Frog Paladin (WP:6, grants Amphibianoc's Blessing; staff), Sylvania's Cowl (grants Animal Talk; headwear), 6 Potions, Grand Potion, Health Core, 2 Remedies, Phoenix Essence, 1 Smelling Salts, 1 Nostrums, 2 Venoms, Lightning Bomb, Bedroll

QM guide (Ignore)

heroica_2.jpg

Alexander Vandangant (Wedge09)

Level 22 Hunter *Hunting none & none*

Power Bonus: 2 (With bow/crossbow)

Defense: 5 (2 + 3)

Health: 24/34 (6 + 20 + 6 + 2)

Gold: 155

Equipment: Fauxthril Crossbow (WP: 10, darkness-, ice-elemental, Hollow Blade upgraded [nothing stored]), Chevalier of Charis armor- (Artifact, bodywear) (Maximum health +2, SP: 2), Tricorne (SP: 3), Hunter's Qiver (WP: +2 to bows and crossbows, allows the hunter to favour two types at the same time)

Inventory: Delfrin Crossbow (WP: 7)

Duplovian Helmets of the Guard (SP: 2, Immune to Magic and Healing), Sterile Gloves (Immune to Poisoned and Bleeding; handwear),

Grand Potion (2), Potions (4), Remedies (2), Tonic (2), Venoms (6), Nostrum Smoke Bomb (2), Dirt Bomb, Ice Bomb, Holy Bomb, Fire Bomb (2), Military Grade Fire Bomb, Lightning Bob, Elven Bomb, First Aid Kit (Consumable), Meads (3), Smelling Salt (2), Mithril Shard (1/4 of a piece of Mithril), Big Apple, Bones (6), Skeleton Decoy, Charcoal, Weak regeneration Tonic

Bedroll, Shovel, Telescope, Magic Compass

QM guide (Ignore)

Mizuki_Fancy_Ava2.jpg

Mizuki Kimura (zakura) *Party Leader*

Level 20.66 Assassin *Gains 150% gold* *Death mask* *Lucky*

Defense: 0

Health: 28/33

Gold: 201

Equipment:Dual Gladii (WP:12, Darkness and Light elemental dual-wield), Sticky Gloves (Increases the amount of gold stolen by 50% (rounded up)), Death Mask( Increases assassination chances to 1/3 when the target’s health is lowered to 1/3)

Inventory: Top Hat (WP: 14. 50% Stun chance, retrievable) Fleurut(WP9), 20 venoms, Sylph Shuriken (WP:12, wind elemental, retrievable), 6 Nostrums, Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Telescope, Magic Compass, Magnifying Glass, 1xRito Feather (consumable, grants the hastened- and blessed-effects upon use for one battle), Gladiator Trident (WP:11, causes bleeding effect. spear), Tonic

QM guide (Ignore)

Edited by Bricksandparts

Results of Round 5 of the Street Fight:

Actions:

> Mizuki vs. Mercenary: Grim reaper Lethal Aim - lvl38*1.5=57 gold earned, instakill fails

* Mizuki Dual strike: ~

< Alexander vs. Mercenary: Aim - ((WP10+2pwr)*2Darkness*3favored)-6def=66 damage dealt

Loot:

heroica-gold.jpg120 gold

heroica-potion.jpg 4X Potion - Restores 10 health to the target.

heroica-firebomb.jpg 2X Fire Bomb (Causes 5 points of fire-elemental damage to all enemies.)

heroica-smokebomb.jpg 1X Smoke Bomb (Allows the party to escape the battle.)

Party:

Romulus Dean (TheBoyWonder)

Level 23.33 Raider *Natural Respite* *Immune to Fragile* *Gains 150% gold*

Health: 23/38 (7+23+7+1)

Gold: 150 (30 to Loreal)

Equipment: Combrys (WP:16 17, Darkness, Wind, Fire and Ice; successful strikes raise WP by 1, unsuccessful strikes and the end of battle drop WP back to base value; greatsword), Heavy Armour (SP:5; protects from Fragile; bodywear), Gladiator Helmet (SP:3; headwear), Sticky Gloves (Increases the amount of gold stolen by 50% (rounded up))

Inventory: Dawnbreaker (WP:16, Light, Lightning, Water, Wood and Earth; greatsword), Gladiator Trident (WP:11, causes bleeding; spear), Staff of Frog Paladin (WP:6, grants Amphibianoc's Blessing; staff), Sylvania's Cowl (grants Animal Talk; headwear), 6 Potions, Grand Potion, Health Core, 2 Remedies, Phoenix Essence, 1 Smelling Salts, 1 Nostrums, 2 Venoms, Lightning Bomb, Bedroll

QM guide (Ignore)

heroica_2.jpg

Level 22.33 Hunter *Hunting none & none*

Gold: 155

Equipment: Fauxthril Crossbow (WP: 10, darkness-, ice-elemental, Hollow Blade upgraded [nothing stored]), Chevalier of Charis armor- (Artifact, bodywear) (Maximum health +2, SP: 2), Tricorne (SP: 3), Hunter's Qiver (WP: +2 to bows and crossbows, allows the hunter to favour two types at the same time)

Duplovian Helmets of the Guard (SP: 2, Immune to Magic and Healing), Sterile Gloves (Immune to Poisoned and Bleeding; handwear),

Grand Potion (2), Potions (4), Remedies (2), Tonic (2), Venoms (6), Nostrum Smoke Bomb (2), Dirt Bomb, Ice Bomb, Holy Bomb, Fire Bomb (2), Military Grade Fire Bomb, Lightning Bob, Elven Bomb, First Aid Kit (Consumable), Meads (3), Smelling Salt (2), Mithril Shard (1/4 of a piece of Mithril), Big Apple, Bones (6), Skeleton Decoy, Charcoal, Weak regeneration Tonic

QM guide (Ignore)

Mizuki_Fancy_Ava2.jpg

Level 21 Assassin *Gains 150% gold* *Death mask*

Gold: 258

Equipment:Dual Gladii (WP:12, Darkness and Light elemental dual-wield), Sticky Gloves (Increases the amount of gold stolen by 50% (rounded up)), Death Mask( Increases assassination chances to 1/3 when the target’s health is lowered to 1/3)

Inventory: Top Hat (WP: 14. 50% Stun chance, retrievable) Fleurut(WP9), 20 venoms, Sylph Shuriken (WP:12, wind elemental, retrievable), 6 Nostrums, Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Telescope, Magic Compass, Magnifying Glass, 1xRito Feather (consumable, grants the hastened- and blessed-effects upon use for one battle), Gladiator Trident (WP:11, causes bleeding effect. spear), Tonic

QM guide (Ignore)

The mercenary stumbles backwards, dropping his weapons.

LeaderThieve1_zps8545f36d.png"Ok you win, you win. What do you want?"

Edited by Bricksandparts

Loot Division

Alexander:60 Gold, 2 potions, 1 fire bomb, 1 smoke bomb.

Romulus: 60 Gold, 2 potions, 1 fire bomb

Mizuki stares at the mercenary that Alexander just took down. "The human you killed a few minutes ago, he said something about a plague, What's that about ?" she said as she held her Top Hat.

QM Note: I've been reorganizing my photos so it seems the links are broken. I'll fix that soon.

LeaderThieve1_zps8545f36d.png"Indeed he did. Our criminal activities in Luosh are merely a distraction, the point of what we are doing is not what it appears." The mercenary pulls out a partially filled bottle and hands it to Mizuki.

BottleofUnknownSubstance_zpsc9c33a7d.pngBottle of Unknown Substance - A partially filled bottle, with contents unknown.

LeaderThieve1_zps8545f36d.png"Ok, so the place is called Themor Pharmacy. It's about a 2 day journey there. Anyways, my name is Derrick. Anyways, the pharmacy hired us to spread this throughout food and drink and such. I don't know, or really care, why though. Just as long as I get my pay."

"I'll notify the town watch. We must stop people using the water supply. You two head to the pharmacy."

Romulus runs towards the Luosh city guard building.

LeaderThieve1_zps8545f36d.png"I don't know how much that will help. We've been doing this for the past 11 nights. We would have finished our work here within a few more nights to be honest."

Party:

Romulus Dean (TheBoyWonder)

Level 23.33 Raider *Natural Respite* *Immune to Fragile* *Gains 150% gold*

Health: 23/38 (7+23+7+1)

Gold: 210 (30 to Loreal)

QM guide (Ignore)

heroica_2.jpg

Level 22.33 Hunter *Hunting none & none*

Gold: 215

Grand Potion (2), Potion (6), Remedy (2), Tonic (2), Venoms (6), Nostrum Smoke Bomb (2), Dirt Bomb, Ice Bomb, Holy Bomb, Fire Bomb (2), Military Grade Fire Bomb, Lightning Bob, Elven Bomb, First Aid Kit (Consumable), Meads (3), Smelling Salt (2), Mithril Shard (1/4 of a piece of Mithril), Big Apple, Bones (6), Skeleton Decoy, Charcoal, Weak regeneration Tonic, Smoke bomb,

QM guide (Ignore)

Mizuki_Fancy_Ava2.jpg

Level 21 Assassin *Gains 150% gold* *Death mask*

Gold: 258

Inventory: Top Hat (WP: 14. 50% Stun chance, retrievable) Fleurut(WP9), 20 venoms, Sylph Shuriken (WP:12, wind elemental, retrievable), 6 Nostrums, Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Telescope, Magic Compass, Magnifying Glass, 1xRito Feather (consumable, grants the hastened- and blessed-effects upon use for one battle), Gladiator Trident (WP:11, causes bleeding effect. spear), Tonic, 2 Potions, 1 Fire bomb

QM guide (Ignore)

Alexander takes the gold, the potions and the bombs before listening to the mercenary. Then he turn to the other heroes "We need to speak with Hal before doing anything, maybe we can have some more hand to track this Themor Pharmacy." the he goes with the other two geroes to Hall

"You wouldn't know what's inside this liquid right ?" Mizuki thought about the situation. Depending on what the liquid was, Luosh could be in terrible danger.

"Why is that ? Are we looking to find who is leading this operation to be a group or a single person?"

LeaderThieve1_zps8545f36d.png"It's a 2 day journey. You'll probably need supplies and some sort of ride if you plan in getting there any sooner. I don't know if there is a single person behind this, although I highly doubt it. We are being paid fairly well, all things considered, so I doubt it's one person behind this."

Mizuki takes the mercenary to the Loush City Guard Building

Ooc:Sorry, My internet was down yesterday.

The party travels to the City guard building and knocks on the door. About a minute later Hal walks out of the door.

Hal1_zpsfa249767.png"I see you are back!" Hal says, then turning his gaze towards the Mercenary. "Weren't there more than one of them?"

"They're dead..........This guy silenced them before they could help us more." Mizuki pulls out the Bottle of unknown substance and hands it to Hal. "He gave this to us. Apparently, the robbing of the stores has only been a distraction. The people who hired him and his.......fellow mercenaries gave the orders to spread it into the food and drink. According to him, its been going on for eleven days now. Anyway, the place that hired him is called Themor Pharmacy."

Hal1_zpsfa249767.png"A distraction? And I was under the impression they were ordinary thieves."

LeaderThieve1_zps8545f36d.png"You gotta give us some credit... You had to hire these guys to get us."

Hal only chuckles at the remark, then goes on.

Hal1_zpsfa249767.png"So Themor Pharmacy? I wonder what they have to do with this nonsense...

Anyways, I suppose you heroes should get some rest, perhaps at the Black Dove (Pub/hotel on map), and then pick up some supplies at the marketplace in the morning. I'll prepare horse for you to get there as soon as possible. Check back here in the morning when you are ready."

Alexander heads to the girl at the table on the right "Hello, miss. I'm Alexander, what are you drinking if I can ask." Ask smiling the elven archer.

Mizuki walks up to the bartender. "Umm, could you tell me how much it would cost to rent a room for a night ?"