Sign in to follow this  
eldiano

Fedex shipment from a Lego Store purchase

What would be the appropriate steps to confront the issue at hand, I was at work, my wife was home but did not hear the doorbell, but fedex delivered my simpsons house package at 9:04am this morning, the last thing on it said no need for signature and that it was left on the front porch, and I live in a duplex neighborhood so anyone could have taken it.... Would Lego send another or do i consider it a loss?

I would start by checking with FedEx. Very occasionally they've misdelivered to a neighbor, or mark it as delivered before it actually is.

I talked to Lego and Fedex, and they are sending me a replacement shipment, it was nice for them I did not expect that, I talked to neighbors and nothing, "no one" has seen the box, but next time I will ensure that it gets picked up without a fuzz..

Lucky that they send you a new one.

Where I live they give it to the neighbours next door, or across the street. Just who's at home, and they put a paper in the letterbox where you can pick it up. Or sometimes you can pick it up from the post office.

I also ordered some stuff once from far away and that was deliverd by ups.

ps. where's Kukhavim? Never heard about it, sounds a bit scandinavian?

You can have a FedEx package held for pickup. I've done that for pricey items such as laptops.

My wife was home, but the driver never knocked on the door, I was working came around 7pm and saw that it was delivered at 9am, and she had gotten a package from walmart, that is why I held her hostage thinking she hid it from me and all. But luckily it was sorted out with Lego and Fedex, it's the first time this happened to me and I just got new neighbors so who knows...

In the future, I would check the tracking on their website more so this doesn't happen again. I always do this a few days before so I know the exact day a package will arrive. Once you know the specific day check the tracking every half hour or so that day. Sometimes it can be a pain trying to figure out the specific time, but as soon as it is delivered they will update their websites and mark the shipment as such. Usually you can tell if the package will be delivered earlier or later than the expected date based on where the package currently is.