just2good

LEGO Hobbit 2014

If any of you do a review of the new set , could you combine the new sets with last years sets, like the LTC set with the new lake town and the two Dol Guldur sets with the Witch set.

Edited by Dr.Cogg

If any of you do a review of the new set , could you combine the new sets with last years sets, like the LTC set with the new lake town and the two Dol Guldur sets with the Witch set.

I second this.

Of course, they do pay a premium in the form of Toys R US inflated prices. This could be a legitimate agreement with Lego that they are allowed to do it.

Believe it or not, most toysrus actually releases sets at retail price. The price usually goes up a month or two after release. If you step into toysrus you would still see the new Star Wars sets are retail

Well, now that these have started to show up in stores...everyone keep your eyes peeled for good online deals like we got last year with TRU for the TDOS wave. Especially important since the 2 biggest sets this wave are overpriced.

Alright, I'm back from my travels, and no dice. They had the sets, but were clueless in regards of how to retrieve them from the back. :sad:

I'm very glad to hear other users were able to get 'em, and I can't wait to see review for 'em! :classic:

I got all 4 sets. Am in the process of building. You can ask questions about them or ask for pics of certain things. I'll try to get some good reviewing done within the next 24 hours.

I got all 4 sets. Am in the process of building. You can ask questions about them or ask for pics of certain things. I'll try to get some good reviewing done within the next 24 hours.

What state are you in? :classic:

My review of Witch-king Battle is now up. My local TRU did not have any of the other sets, so I eagerly await Shuebmabow's review of them. For just an 101 piece set, it took about 2 hours to complete between building, taking the photos, editing, uploading them, finding comparison minifigures, and actually writing the review.

I had always respected the set reviews, but I can more appreciate all the work that goes into making the reviews now.

Edited by Blakstone

Eastern Michigan

Hey! great find!

I would love to know everything about the Attack on Lake-Town!

Both :wink: but pictures are most welcome, Has Bard a new double sided face?

Yes he does. I'll post a pic of it when I upload in about ten minutes. The face has a somewhat scared expression on one side, and the other is very angry and heavily burned/battle damaged.

Yes he does. I'll post a pic of it when I upload in about ten minutes. The face has a somewhat scared expression on one side, and the other is very angry and heavily burned/battle damaged.

Wow! Amazing, thanks man!

Wow! Amazing, thanks man!

I just uploaded a few pics. I will try to get more if you want them, other than that, I'll post the other sets' pictures in about 12 hours.

I just uploaded a few pics. I will try to get more if you want them, other than that, I'll post the other sets' pictures in about 12 hours.

Amazing set! thank you a lot :)

Never tought Bain would have a battle damaged face as well!

I don't know if i can ask you but i would like to see one more thing, Burned Bards head on top of his armoured body :blush:

If it's not too much to ask

Edited by kevkipo

@Shuebmabow: Thanks a lot! :thumbup: The battle-damaged versions of Bain and Bard look great, as well as the new Laketown orcs :wub: Bain's face reminds me a lot of the one young Anakin sports though :laugh:

@Shuebmabow: Could you post pics of Dain Ironfoot? Is his helmet plume removable? Thanks.

Have you seen Carlos his pictures yet?