Zenerius

What is your least favorite HF/Bionicle/Slizers set?

Oh, god, You're the one who made that genitalia comment about Evo XL. :hmpf_bad:

For God's sake Lego figures have had gears and stuff in weird places for years, the Toa Mata had them sticking out of their backs. Saying it looks like genitalia on a set that doesn't even have A HEAD is totally daft. While I Don't own Evo XL Machine yet, it looks good, but there are WAY more valid flaws with it than this.

And what was wrong with breakout bulk? (or 4.0, as you put it) seemed way better than the Brain attack version to me, but meh.

Bulk 4.0 was the first time I bought a set and instantly hated it.

The color scheme was so messy, for being a silver hero it only had 5 silver parts, it's head could not move, lack of an arm, sloppy design. Just looks bad.

As for Evo, it's a humanoid figure with a nub sticking out of it's crotch for children to grab and spin. I thing that's a problem.

Bulk 4.0 was the first time I bought a set and instantly hated it.

The color scheme was so messy, for being a silver hero it only had 5 silver parts, it's head could not move, lack of an arm, sloppy design. Just looks bad.

As for Evo, it's a humanoid figure with a nub sticking out of it's crotch for children to grab and spin. I thing that's a problem.

You'll find that most childrens' minds simply aren't as dirty as yours. :P But yeah, the lack of silver on Bulk was a bit daft.

You'll find that most childrens' minds simply aren't as dirty as yours. :P But yeah, the lack of silver on Bulk was a bit daft.

I've seen so many remarks on Evo's "gear" on videos.. it's crazy. Lots of people think that he has a... you know

I've seen so many remarks on Evo's "gear" on videos.. it's crazy. Lots of people think that he has a... you know

And you are no less ridiculous or childish in making that connection than they are. You are talking about an axle on a huge set that sticks out by a single module from a point a ways above the crotch. The fact that the set is only borderline humanoid makes the topic even more absurd.

There are reasons I don't get Lego news or information from self-created YouTube personalities. Please don't bring that culture here.

Exactly. Mephek, how would YOU feel if you were a toy and immature children thought that spinning a gear on your waist was "perverted"?

Edited by Zenerius

Exactly. Mephek, how would YOU feel if you were a toy and immature children thought that spinning a gear on your waist was "perverted"?

Okay i was talking to Mephek about the Evo XL and i agree with him (just putting that out there) before and Ummm... dude that make no sense plus this is not Toy Story. Another thing, you are talking about "spinning gear on Waist. Edited by ShadowWolfHount

Okay i was talking to Mephek about the Evo XL and i agree with him (just putting that out there) before and Ummm... dude that make no sense plus this is not Toy Story. Another thing, you are talking about "spinning gear on Waist.

The gear is clearly on the waist. I was partially joking about my remark, too.

The gear is clearly on the waist. I was partially joking about my remark, too.

Will girls be buying me as a HF set?

If so I'd have no problem with them spinning my gear ;)

Mephek, Shadow, is it really necessary you dig up topics from 06-10 just to say, and I'm paraphrasing here, "this set is bad" on most of them?

I don't think it is, as that's what this thread is for.

Edited by Jetrax99

Mephek, Shadow, is it really necessary you dig up topics from 06-10 just to say, and I'm paraphrasing here, "this set is bad" on most of them?

I don't think it is, as that's what this thread is for.

I'm just putting in what i think about the set plus i have no idea what Mephek was doing and i was in a Skype call with him.

Anyway we should get back on Topic on this Topic.

Edited by ShadowWolfHount

To put this back on topic...

I was not into Lego in the Bionicle area, so I can only comment on Hero Factory. I really dislike Aquagon, Fire Lord, Scarox, BA Bulk, and Breakout Nex.

Sick children set aside, my least favorite Bionicle sets would be the Hordika, as their gears ruined the look of the arms. My least favorite HF set would be the Evo Walker for obvious reasons. On the other hand, I am suprised at how many people hate Scarox, I think he's pretty nice.

Edited by TheRedGuy

I utterly despise the Stars line. I only bought a few (Tahu, Takanuva, Skrall) for parts. I don't really hate any other Bionicles except for Mistika Gali. I also hate Jet Rocka, and I don't even own it. I only own two Slizers, so I can't really have an opinion on those.

Toa Onua from Bionicle Mistika series.Onua should been bulky and short,and why would Onua like to have a oversized blaster!?

Edited by ArmstrongYong

For me, it would probably be Jet Rocka (the only 2013 set I didn't buy) and BA Bulk. (Nice parts, not very bulky or silver, character design didn't really live up to the name.)

Aquagon was pretty horrible and was the epitome of standardized builds for HF... At least Evo Walker had nice parts...

The Galidor is the worst thing from LEGO and i was told that theme almost killed LEGO.

Totally agree.

Edited by ArmstrongYong

I agree that the gear function on Evo Xl Machine still can be improved,but it's ridiculous for you to reply like that in this topic.Replies like that make you look childish and less mature,you know?

Edited by ArmstrongYong