Sign in to follow this  
nivremis

Best place to get custom printed capes and flags?

I'm looking to get a bunch of custom capes done up, was wondering if anyone can recommend a seller who will do basic printing at a non-wallet-busting price? Otherwise I'd probably end up getting plain white capes at about 50 cents each (BORING!!)

Thanks!

I'm looking for the raw material. It seems to be that there is a supplier in Australia that does the job! My printing supplier can't seem to find the correct material as I'm not satisfied with their samples.

Cape Madness would be a try. I like them a lot, I have equipped many figs with their capes.

On their store site, they give examples for custom prints:

https://www.bricklin...asp?p=dingraham

PS: I especially recommend their metallic capes, some of which can be seen if you click on the "Elvnoi Dozor" link in my signature.

Edited by Wardancer

I'm looking for the raw material. It seems to be that there is a supplier in Australia that does the job! My printing supplier can't seem to find the correct material as I'm not satisfied with their samples.

Are you saying that there's a supplier who does cape printing or a material supplier? I'm in Australia as well, and a local producer might be exactly what I need.

Cape Madness would be a try. I like them a lot, I have equipped many figs with their capes.

I had a good hard look at their stuff as well, and while the quality looks great I do think they're a little pricy - I'm thinking about somewhere in the region of 50 odd capes and hoping for something slightly cheaper xD

I don't know the supplier, but would be very interested... heard somebody talk about it. We have a printer that can do the job including cutting, but not the right material until now (unless someone can help me where to get the raw material ;))

This guy print capes, and he's usually open to special requests, I'd recommend you shoot him an email and see what he says.

http://www.capes4minifigs.com

Yep that's where i got my last order of capes from, not too bad all in all. Placed another order there last week, but no flags.

I'm looking to get a bunch of custom capes done up, was wondering if anyone can recommend a seller who will do basic printing at a non-wallet-busting price? Otherwise I'd probably end up getting plain white capes at about 50 cents each (BORING!!)

Thanks!

Try this site http://www.retaildis...gns.com.au/.��I hope it can help your needs.

thanks for the suggestion, but I might overlook it, but I can't see the kind of materials. My print supplier (vinyl, transfer material, ink, etc), has a whole lot of stuff (material for flags etc. etc.), but not the material for LEGO capes. The only thing I could think of is screen curtains that are used for windows, that is very close I think.