Vader

More than 1 account

Oh boy.

6 months before joining the EB community as Lt. Col. Thok, I had my friend set up an account on his computer (mine was in the shop for repairs.) I eventually forgot about it until, while surfing the net for alternative FOL groups (I had given up on BZP) I came across EB. It seemed vaguely familiar, so I tried my old account name/password...they didn't work. So I ended up abandoning the account and creating a new one....

What I'm basically asking is:

a) PLEASE DON'T BAN ME FOR HAVING 2 ACCOUNTS;

b) Delete the first account; seen here;

c) Forgive me for my folly.

d) Don't delete this account; I haven't been active in the other account for over a year and a half (besides, I only had 11 posts.)

Please forgive me.

Please forgive me.

Abracadabra... you are forgiven! :pir_kiss:

Thanks for admitting. Since it has been inactive for years it is clear that you are telling the truth so don't stress. We generally don't delete accounts though as there really is no need to. :sweet:

Abracadabra... you are forgiven! :pir_kiss:

Thanks for admitting. Since it has been inactive for years it is clear that you are telling the truth so don't stress. We generally don't delete accounts though as there really is no need to. :sweet:

Thank you...I've had that on my back ever since I got bored and did a members search of Thok (last week). And I was shocked...

Anyways, thanks.

Since before time was time Eurobricks (like most forums) has had a one-account only rule. Yet there has been a flood of people breaking this rule lately... and thus a flood of banning/suspensions. :sceptic: There is no reason to create a second account so if you have one, 'fess up before we notice it and ban both.

...also, if you are sharing a computer and more than one person has an EB account don't hide it. Be clear about it, a good place would be in your welcome topic... or here.

The only reason to have more than 1 account is to be able to vote in polls and rig the results :tongue:

Not a wise thing to say...

Staudie.

I thought that this was obvious.

An obvious way for someone to get banned. :sceptic:

Let's not always feel we need to post the obvious. It's like giving the recipe for a bomb. Sure, most people are smart enough not to try it, but one dork will blow his fingers off, if you know what I mean.