anderssons

[FLIC] LEGO monorail for Tomica Plarial Monirail

LEGO monorail for Tomica Plarail Monorail

Hello

I hope you will accept this collaboration between The Tokyo Disney Land monorail and Lego Technic :blush:

I´ve had the idea for some time and finally got to do a test. :laugh:

As we are collectors of both Plarail and Lego it is only natural to make a cross over.

we might use the idea in Toy Land 2 ;)

Edited by anderssons

I laughed when the kid panicked about the track not being connected!

Cool experiment tho! But I think the train is totally doable with just Lego alone. :blush:

WOAH, how many toys do you have????? :tongue:

Edited by Doc_Brown

I see more than Lego and Tomica ... isn't the printed carpet from the Ikea train system (compatible with Thomas)?

yes, the train is absolutely doable in LEGO. The reason we tried this is that the only place you can buy the monorail tracks for the Plarail system is in Tokyo Disney Land. And we don't pass there every day :wink:

But making an entire LEGO monorail is a cool idea that i will work with.

yes, i believe one of the printed carpets is from IKEA. But it's quite general.

yes, we love toys :tongue:

Really great work. I also recently discovered Plarail/Tomy/Tomica trains and am looking forward to finding new ways to combine them with LEGO. I'm using Duplo and LEGO to turn my single tiers into full height trestles, but have plans to use LEGO for buildings, stations and such. Unfortunately here in the USA Fisher price has taken over the license for Thomas and friends from Tomy, so the trains are compatible, but the track is different. Now only a small selection of "Tomica" sets are available which only represents a very small sliver of the Plarail range and no long includes things like switches passenger trains, and separate rolling stock.