Sign in to follow this  
Derfel Cadarn

The Jester's Prestige

CCCXI Court Entertainer

For many years now, the two Jesters have competed against one another. Each trying to get one up on his rival for the entertainment of the crowd. On this day however, tensions reached boiling point and a dispute turned to a battle of the sword. Little did they realise and to the watching crowd's delight, this would turn out to be their finest act!

10909345914_03d4f79292_c.jpg

10909519463_de4fcfa2af_c.jpg

10909233476_877b4f844a_z.jpg

10909486993_02bd2141e7_z.jpg

Another entry out the way :)

Another epic build DC. I love the slight angles in all your recent buildings, they really look like something out of a classic Disney movie or a postcard.

Wonderful build (as expected I almost added :wink:)!

The houses are lovely, especially the roofs and angled walls. I also really like the tower, I think it's good that you have outlined some of its features with dark bley as the higly detailed walls would otherwise blur those features somewhat.

Really nice! Love the angled houses! Are there nets in the roofs? Love the tower, nice vine! And your wall technique is, as always, beautifully cluttered. :wink::thumbup:

The usage of the blue wizard hat as water is so clever! And of course I love those houses with the green roofs! :wub:

This is truly beautiful.The contrast of colours with the green roof and the details of the tower`s walls is stunning. It is a work of art. I forgot to add I just noticed the effect with the blue wizards hat. Very ingenious.

Edited by kermit