Sign in to follow this  
Jargo

Complain about Me (Cornelius) here, please.

For the very last time, if you have a comment or suggestion for me personally, please feel free to message me or another staff member rather than post about it here. You can disagree with me, just please keep this thread for the topic at hand. I'm sick of this kind of behavior from some of you and the least I deserve is a little respect for doing this volunteer work.

Wow. Just, wow. Nobody deserves respect. It isn't automatic and it isn't a right. They have to earn it. Throwing hissy fits is not fit behaviour for a moderator. Clearly you take all this far too seriously and should probably hand over the task to someone else with a level head on their shoulders. You've become power crazed and suck the enjoyment out of forums. And no, I won't take it to private discussion because it needs to be said publicly. You're a killjoy. And I for one am sick of that.

Wow. Just, wow. Nobody deserves respect. It isn't automatic and it isn't a right. They have to earn it. Throwing hissy fits is not fit behaviour for a moderator. Clearly you take all this far too seriously and should probably hand over the task to someone else with a level head on their shoulders. You've become power crazed and suck the enjoyment out of forums. And no, I won't take it to private discussion because it needs to be said publicly. You're a killjoy. And I for one am sick of that.

If I could like comments on this forum, this would be one.

You want to do this, fine. I wasn't "throwing a hissy fit", I was trying to keep the topic to the subject matter it was meant for. If I were truly the power crazy fascist you think I am, you'd have been banned.

Any complaints about me can be made here for now. It's nice and public so those that feel like telling me what a monstrous troll I am can do so without disturbing the people that are actually trying to have a discussion about Lego sets.

I don't do this (moderating) for myself. When I step in, I've been asked to by a few people. If trying to get people to stay on topic sucks the enjoyment out of the forums for you, well, I'm sorry that you feel that way. I can't help the way you feel. I won't apologize for doing the job that I was tasked with when I accepted this position.

I did think that I had earned some respect from the time that I have put into this.

Ridiculous. We get all these great resources by reading EuroBricks & interacting with the EB community, and pay not a cent. The only thing asked of us is that we respect the wishes of the staff. If you don't like it, I say go read another site.

Personally I frequently get more annoyed by posters who attempt to assert their own level of authority without being granted official status as part of the staff... But all this fuss is just silly. Keep up the good work Cornelius!

The staff of Eurobricks gives it's time freely and generously for the purpose of providing our members an enjoyable site. That said, keeping topics on course and not allowing them to lose their purpose is a major part of that. We have nothing against fun, but we expect our members to have the maturity to know when and where "fun" posts belong. If your idea of "fun" is going off topic and disrupting the conversation, you would be better suited posting somewhere else.

Further, if anyone has a problem with this or another matter involving a member of staff, feel free to contact me via PM, where matters of this type belong. If you have a problem with a member, please use the report system.

And no, I won't take it to private discussion because it needs to be said publicly. You're a killjoy. And I for one am sick of that.

And now you can try this little attitude problem on me. In the chamber.

This topic is locked.