Lance

Ninjago: Masters Of Spinjitsu TV Show Thread

Well... technically they actually are :tongue:

Heh heh

Anyway, yeah, the transformation plot hole and Flintlocke's suit can probably be attributed to the "tall tale" aspect...

Just saw them. It was really nice seeing the treehorns again from season... Never mind.

It was also nice to see Snike again as well. Clancee's story was the least interesting to me. But one thing that I like overall with these are the amazing visuals put in each short. That water!

Too bad we're probably never getting the two-minute shorts again though... I missed those.

Just saw them. It was really nice seeing the treehorns again from season... Never mind.

It was also nice to see Snike again as well. Clancee's story was the least interesting to me. But one thing that I like overall with these are the amazing visuals put in each short. That water!

Too bad we're probably never getting the two-minute shorts again though... I missed those.

Where are you seeing the rest of the crew's? Even Flintlocke's and Doubloon's have been removed from YouTube....

Also, don't see why you think we won't get 2 min shorts anymore seeing as they're a staple of each season...

Where are you seeing the rest of the crew's? Even Flintlocke's and Doubloon's have been removed from YouTube....

Also, don't see why you think we won't get 2 min shorts anymore seeing as they're a staple of each season...

I saw Doubloon and Flintlocke's off the LEGO channel, and I saw Clancee's off a different channel. I hope the rest arrive soon.

Just checked, looks like the new shorts are near two minutes. I really thought they were shorter. Maybe I thought that because of how "all over" these shorts are, unlike the original six.

Also, I WISH each season got two minute shorts. Rebooted and Posssession didn't have any. And the chair shorts are 30 or so seconds long.

Edited by gamejutzu

I saw Doubloon and Flintlocke's off the LEGO channel, and I saw Clancee's off a different channel. I hope the rest arrive soon.

Just checked, looks like the new shorts are near two minutes. I really thought they were shorter. Maybe I thought that because of how "all over" these shorts are, unlike the original six.

Also, I WISH each season got two minute shorts. Rebooted and Posssession didn't have any. And the chair shorts are 30 or so seconds long.

Found Clancee's, thanks!

Baby Clancee is so cute! Guess it really is a tall tale, as he was apparently born with a peg leg...

Edited by legozebra

Actually Lego put Clancee, Flintlocke and Doubloon in a playlist called Lego® Ninjago 2016 SG, you can find it on Lego's channel.

Lego put Clancee, Flintlocke and Doubloon in a playlist called Lego® Ninjago 2016 SG, you can find it on Lego's channel.

Lol, I didn't even think to check that. I wonder though, why Clancee's short was late on the LEGO channel...

On a seperate note, energy forms aren't really shown in the show. NRG wasn't really... Airjitzu forms were completely ignored...

So will Cole's new ghost form be shown in the show? It doesn't really count as a super form, but it resembles the super form trend that energy variants showed in the past.

Edited by gamejutzu

Lol, I didn't even think to check that. I wonder though, why Clancee's short was late on the LEGO channel...

On a seperate note, energy forms aren't really shown in the show. NRG wasn't really... Airjitzu forms were completely ignored...

So will Cole's new ghost form be shown in the show? It doesn't really count as a super form, but it resembles the super form trend that energy variants showed in the past.

They do have nrg form shown in the show, just very different from the figure. Also, I really miss their true potential form. ( I assume they need the golden weapons to become this op, so the golden weapons really need to come back )

They do have nrg form shown in the show, just very different from the figure. Also, I really miss their true potential form. ( I assume they need the golden weapons to become this op, so the golden weapons really need to come back )

Yeah, but NRG forms weren't really like the figure. It was just a transparent avatar with bright eyes and an elemental color. But they were still pretty cool.

Do the other elemental masters have a true form as well, that will never be seen due to a lack of a special weapon?

I always assumed there was always one element that linked the rest. I only have nature and creation in mind though...

If they don't add the golden weapons (or at least prosthetic ones) in this season of all seasons, then I highly doubt we'll see them again.

Edited by gamejutzu

Yeah, but NRG forms weren't really like the figure. It was just a transparent avatar with bright eyes and an elemental color. But they were still pretty cool.

Do the other elemental masters have a true form as well, that will never be seen due to a lack of a special weapon?

I always assumed there was always one element that linked the rest. I only have nature and creation in mind though...

If they don't add the golden weapons (or at least prosthetic ones) in this season of all seasons, then I highly doubt we'll see them again.

I kinda think they will left the golden weapons and Overlord to the finale of Ninjago.

I hope so I want a huge epic fanale for this genertion of Ninjago. They'Ll have to reboot t sometime.

Same, I would like to see an epic finale consisting of two episodes, not just one. Kinda like the possession season. I also want to see the different ninja going to different places to get allies. Jay could travel through realms to get the sky pirates, Lloyd can go and get the Serpentine, Kai can go get Skylor with the elemental masters, Nya can go get Echo Zane and Ronin, etc. That would be a really epic finale in my opinion. Especially if we actually see them fighting against The Overlord which could be the season right after season 7. Season 7 could be the buildup for season 8 or something.

I also want to see the different ninja going to different places to get allies.

To be honest, I think different ninja going to different snake tombs was a missed opportunity. Cole would go to the Hynobrai tomb (because they hypnotized him), Kai to the Toxic Bogs (they poisoned him), Zane to The mountain of a million steps (they crushed him), etc.

Why would they go and gather enemies? They're all around them in this season. And besides, that would be pretty boring. How would the final battle build up?

Hmm, on one hand, General Cryptor teaming up with the ninja sounds awesome, but on the other hand, that probably won't happen the way I want it to...

Vincent Tong looks like a popular guy!

Did anyone know he actually voices one of the main characters in Death Note?

Here's a list I made: :)

Ryuk - Kruncha and Nuckal

Sayu Yagami - Nya

Matsuda - Kai

Aizawa - Frakjaw and Krazi

Hideki Ide - Ronin and Soul Archer

Anthony Rester - Jay

Mikami (Hand of Kira) - Cole

Kiyomi Takadi - Skylor

Nice to see another person who watched that here. I was surprised by the amount of Ninjago VOs in one place...

Sayu Yagami - Nya

I suspected that!

Maybe the VOs for Ninjago get along so well because they had lots of time to know each other? Kinda like the actors for Teen Titans.

I suspected that!

Maybe the VOs for Ninjago get along so well because they had lots of time to know each other? Kinda like the actors for Teen Titans.

That's actually how I started on this little VO discovery quest... As soon as I heard her voice it sounded exactly like Nya's, so I looked it up and found a bunch more. It was actually pretty fun and interesting seeing the work they all did together.

Between My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, the Transformers Unicron Trilogy (Armada, Energon, and Cybertron), and Inuyasha (just to name a few) the cast of Ninjago, Nexo Knights, Lego's most recent Star Wars shows, and the original 3 Bionicle films have been sprinkled all throughout some really fan-freakin'-tastic stuff.

Here's a list I made: :)

Ryuk - Kruncha and Nuckal

Sayu Yagami - Nya

Matsuda - Kai

Aizawa - Frakjaw and Krazi

Hideki Ide - Ronin and Soul Archer

Anthony Rester - Jay

Mikami (Hand of Kira) - Cole

Kiyomi Takadi - Skylor

Nice to see another person who watched that here. I was surprised by the amount of Ninjago VOs in one place...

Another fun tid-bit, Alessandro Juliani plays as L Lawliet in the anime. He's the voice of Vakama in Bionicle 2 and 3, as well as Clay Moorington in Nexo Knights.

As much as I love Scott McNeil, there are so many other actors that can play fantastic villains (having just looked at these lists). Hope to see more variety in the future.

It also makes me very eager for this actor's union to be used for the Ninjago Movie. All of them are so deserving to be a part of that.

Basically anyone who's still a part of this actor's union from all of the series mentioned here are all free game for Ninjago (as long as the show's budget permits), and that makes me very excited for the series' future.

Basically anyone who's still a part of this actor's union from all of the series mentioned here are all free game for Ninjago (as long as the show's budget permits), and that makes me very excited for the series' future.

Yeah. And if there's ever a new team of ninja, we don't need to worry about voice acting.

About the rumors out in the purple ninja video, I highly doubt it's gonna be real. I think family gamer TV make that description of the purple ninja up, it's most likely to be fake.

About the rumors out in the purple ninja video, I highly doubt it's gonna be real. I think family gamer TV make that description of the purple ninja up, it's most likely to be fake.

He's obviously joking in the video, as how could a child be the most powerful ninja of all? I don't get how people think he's serious.

He's obviously joking in the video, as how could a child be the most powerful ninja of all? I don't get how people think he's serious.

Well that guy doesn't sound like a pro about ninjago at all. Also, people are just getting very upset because of this rumor.

*cough* Lloyd *cough*

Just watch Lloyd end up being his Sensei and training him to be extremely powerful. Especially if he is actually able to go through his teen years which will give him more years of experience too.

*cough* Lloyd *cough*

Just watch Lloyd end up being his Sensei and training him to be extremely powerful. Especially if he is actually able to go through his teen years which will give him more years of experience too.

Lloyd was a terrible ninja as a child and he could hardly do Spinjitzu. He only got more powerful in his grown up body when he actually trained. And his grandad was the first spinjitzu master so he was bound to be powerful. Nelson is a kid with no relation to the ninja, with a homemade ninja outfit, his emblem being a Purple dog drawn on a piece of paper that's tagged to his back. He is not going to be the all powerful ninja, not at all.