DrJB

Centoys.com ... are they legit?

Sounds like the seller is purchasing the sets using stolen credit cards / accounts. Assuming this is correct, and it very likely is, I rather pay more than support a thief.

If it is like that, the sets like that can be taken away by the police. (Don't know the right English word atm)

If it is like that, the sets like that can be taken away by the police. (Don't know the right English word atm)

"Possession of Stolen Property" or "Possession of Stolen Goods" http://en.wikipedia....of_stolen_goods . If you're ordering from a "stolen" product website and the "thief" doesn't destroy their records of shipments you could be getting contacted for an interview with police. You'd unlikely receive any charges since its speculation. But it's enough of a risk that certain people in certain occupations would need to avoid. :/ Edited by Rook

Wow, I haven't heard of that before. I certainly hope I didn't support a thief, no matter how much/little the gain for them... I would love to see someone investigate them so we would know for sure...

This is a common scam - happens a lot with lego for some reason. I've seen it like this, and seen people who order direct from Lego shop at home with stolen credit cards.