Sign in to follow this  
Chuck

Fake General Grevious starfighter on Brickset

I thought this was already been canceled, I don't think it's going to become a set.

It was never going to be a set. This a MOC.

-l2k-

This has already been discussed several times.

This is someones MOC.

Nothing more... nothing less.

Eccept I think it is a very good MOC!!

I don't think that it could be a set, even though I know that is already not going to be.

And plus I couldn't be a set, because It looks nothing like a set that Lego would produce, too much gray, way to much gray(reminds me of old people)

I don't think that it could be a set, even though I know that is already not going to be.

And plus I couldn't be a set, because It looks nothing like a set that Lego would produce, too much gray, way to much gray(reminds me of old people)

It is not a set. We know it is not a set.

-l2k-

the star destroyer and Death Star II are gray.

if it is real, it would not be out this year because their is way to many sets coming out this year and it seems weird that TLC would make a mini fig version and UCS version of a set that has never been sold before, unless someone made one and sold it.

if it is real, it would not be out this year because their is way to many sets coming out this year and it seems weird that TLC would make a mini fig version and UCS version of a set that has never been sold before, unless someone made one and sold it.

Y ou have a point with the death star, and the destoyer, but I didn't buy them either! I think to much gray ruines a set, a little bit is O.K. though

The X-Wing and UCS X-Wing were released in the same year. I don't quite understand your logic in this case :-/

-l2k-

The X-Wing and UCS X-Wing were released in the same year. I don't quite understand your logic in this case :-/

-l2k-

i don't know when all the sets came out, i didn't start collecting Lego star wars till about 2004!

but Lego has been a lifelong thing for me

I've emailed them to tell them it's not a real set.

IT WORKED!!!!

THE STAR FIGHTER IS ON BRICKSET NO MORE!!!!!!!1 :-) :-D