mortesv

[MOC] UCS Nebulon B - Medical Frigate 'Redemption'

I can't wait to see the results of this. I've been checking back on your post frequently, and look forward to it! Also, let me know if I can help you out with bricks. I've got a BrickLink store so can provide you with a discount for anything for this project or a trade for the completed LDD files. Feel free to contact me!

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=giser

Thanks for the support Giser! I am designing with the bricks in my collection right now, but if I need anything I'll let you know once I get building.

I don't have a time frame for when I am done, but I will of course post the pictures as soon as I have anything worth showing :)

Just curious if anyone has brick linked this beast and what the cost was. I'd be interested if I can keep it to a reasonable amount.

Just curious if anyone has brick linked this beast and what the cost was. I'd be interested if I can keep it to a reasonable amount.

Several of us have bricklinked this. As usual, if you go with used, your cost will be low; new is high. Mine was around $1200 with 95% new parts (you can't get everything new as some parts of no longer produced). I seem to recall others on here getting closer to $800 because they went almost all used.

Just be clear the version in thus thread is the old one - I have done a complete and larger redesing.

That is the one people are building :)