Sign in to follow this  
Nightstalker

Day 1: Snatch and Grab

dsc01457.jpg

//Location: Velos City, Hydronica

//Time: 12:39 A.M.

//Unit: Duskar Night Operative (D.N.O.)

We've been monitoring the recent activity on the Vektan network only to find a minimal amount of information on their prototype bunker shield. Our hackers haven't been able to crack their network, and we're running out of time.

What we did find was a name. The target was Ms. Elizabeth Dalkins; tonight, we're going to get her. We've waited a full week. Operative 134 is watching the rooftop and the sky is dark.

<Radio Silence>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this is one of my first attempts at a sci-fi moc so I hope you all like it. C&C is welcome!

Other pictures

dsc01460.jpg

dsc01461.jpg

Interesting minifigure in the last pic. If I'm not mistaken, that's a Galaxy Patrol helmet with Brickforge goggles and armor.

Liking the close up photography and the custom figs are pretty nice too. It looks like it's about to be a lousy day for poor Elizabeth. :look:

Interesting minifigure in the last pic. If I'm not mistaken, that's a Galaxy Patrol helmet with Brickforge goggles and armor.

Yes it is actually; I was randomly experimenting with different helmets and headgear attachments and found this combinations.