The votes are quite evenly split for now. I tend to see that as a good thing. It must mean that we're getting closer to the Odor Eaters and they're doing their best to make a lynch not happen. I see the points against Purplonia and Godric as being about even at this point. I would probably pursue my former thoughts of lynching Godric, but his synopsis or whatever you want to call it, on what people have said, etc, just doesn't strike me as something a scumster would do. I will try to look back on what they both have said the past few days, especially Purplonia since Rutherford already made a decent list against Godric.

I can't say I care for the way you're trying to split the vote further DIll and Orion. :sceptic:

I can't say I care for the way you're trying to split the vote further DIll and Orion. :sceptic:

So I should be voting between two people I don't necessarily feel comfortable lynching??

Helena Hippopaw: You are the biggest threat in my opinion. You make little to no sense sometimes and feel like lynching a person simply because of some strange reason, or you're just a massive nooby scum that's looking for a reason to jump on a vote. When I confronted you about this on Day One you immediately went on the extreme defensive. You're either scum or dumb and whichever you are is dangerous. Therefore, I label you as scum.

i don't feel like lynching a person for some strange reason, for two days, I've wanted to lynch you! Big difference! :laugh: And talk about dangerous! I quoted you today from yesterday, and that was all totally dangerous stuff. Everything you write about me is double for you.

I do wonder if some votes for Pink or Langston are trying to save Godric. Yesterday, we had hours to change our lynch, and someone said it's too late to try! Lot's of people wanted to vote Godric, like Catalina, and today Godric had three votes, then only votes for Pink and LAngston. I really want to lynch scum today! Godric's lynch tells us the most, about people saving him yesterday or today. MAybe Pink is scum, maybe Langston is scum, but I thought about the numbers:

We have 19. Maybe there are 6 scum. So, 12 town, 6 scum, and a SK. Mis-lynch, and tomorrow maybe it's 9 town, 6 scum, SK. If the vig trys something and fails, it's 8 town, 6 scum, SK.

Hopefully we have a town block with cleared people, and hopefully the SK kills scum tonight. If not, this can be a very short game. Everyone has to vote quickly, so we have time to change our votes if we want to. Right now, many people are waiting for something :hmpf_bad:

So I should be voting between two people I don't necessarily feel comfortable lynching??

Do you think they're both town? :wacko:

My thoughts on the four main suspects:

Hm. I think Godric's first thing, the fact that he's being called out for voting for someone he called a dangerous townie or something like that, is not a good base for a bandwagon against him. I think it's very possible it was what he said it was. The defense that followed sucked, but that seems to be a trend, considering the previous days. I do think it's interesting he's calling other targets scum, and there are some people that seem to follow thought-lines very closely to his.

Purplonia, I really don't know. Some of what you say seems suspicious to me, but honestly I am at this point way more suspicious of Gertrude... Her posts and her attempts to lynch Purplonia strike me as odd way more...

I think it's odd you there are people saying they shouldn't split the vote. Why? Splitting the vote doesn't matter. Most votes get's lynched. If scum want to manipulate the vote, I doubt there's a real advantage to having two suspects over three...

For now, I am going to vote: Godric Goaty-Blather. May very well change it later. I need to go over what Gertrude has said, I feel like.

With other targets I meant other people under scrutiny, I didn't state that very clearly.

Do you honestly have that much of a town read on both Purplonia and Godric that you're unwilling to lynch either of them?

You're mistaking a "townread" for a conflictd read. I'm hesitant to lynch Godric because of how the last three over the top people have turned out (and arguably Purplonia for the same reason), and Purplonia's defense has me getting more of a town read on her now. Should I discount my own reads and follow those of someone who I don't know is town??

You're mistaking a "townread" for a conflictd read. I'm hesitant to lynch Godric because of how the last three over the top people have turned out (and arguably Purplonia for the same reason), and Purplonia's defense has me getting more of a town read on her now. Should I discount my own reads and follow those of someone who I don't know is town??

I don't think Godric has been over the top. He's been pushing for lynches for weak reasons. What did he do that's over the top?

Let's take a look at how the Gertrude vs. Purplonia case evolved:

Once the day started, Gertrude was in total shock that they were both town after which I said:

Now that everything is in one concise place, let's look at it:

Gertrude was very quick in turning around what was initially a call to scrutinize her.

If you look at my posts and look at what Gertrude is saying I said, you will notice that there is little correaltion;

- I never said/implied she was OE which she alluded to twice "Now are people willing to scrutinize the leaders of the lynches?" Sounds like me.

- I never said that Gladiator was a town-only role; I said (several times) that it made more sense, was more balanced "The curse Wong used, IMO, could not have been attributed to scum." Contradiction speaks for itself.

- Twitch said this: " It looks like as soon as someone disagrees with your accusations, and tries to shine the spotlight back on you... you just comply." which Gertrude later recycled into this: "you just back down and say, "Oh no, I think you're Town, let's look at someone else" whenever someone accuses you. That compliance is scummy." -> looking at my posts (from yesterday as well) I cannot see what they are ferring to, I did say once that Gertrude MAY be town based on her being vocal, but I fail to see other instances of such "compliance". "I never said you weren't cleared, you are very vocal and in your face, great attributes to have!" First, you SHOULD be implying that I'm not clear unless a cop contacted you or you are scum. I'm betting the second. Also, complimenting your attacker and backing down doesn't seem compliant to you? You SHOULD have pressed me harder and started pointing out any scummy things I may have done.

Having said this, look at yesterday's events and how they unfolded, it is fairly similar.

You are free to make up your own mind and cast your votes accordingly but remember, Gertrude called for and lead the lynches on 2 townies; I may not have had a particularily strong defence to offer but I am still unsure of what I am being accused of! (gertrude tells me she accused me three times ... I don;t see it!)

I have explained myslef, several times! My logic is fairly sound, it has it's flaws but it is sound. You will notice that I did not accuse Gertrude because (as I said) she may be town, but her leading the lynch on 2 townies (now 3 actually!) is suspicious. "She may be town, but she is suspicious, but I'm not gonna vote her. Herp a derp!" Wishy washy or what? You're logic is so incredibly sound. :sarcasm:

Like you did yesterday; vote for someone you are not sure of (which will inevitably turn up to be town)!

People have accused me of not putting forward accusations, but then no one else is!

My thoughts on the four main suspects:

Hm. I think Godric's first thing, the fact that he's being called out for voting for someone he called a dangerous townie or something like that, is not a good base for a bandwagon against him. I think it's very possible it was what he said it was. The defense that followed sucked, but that seems to be a trend, considering the previous days. I do think it's interesting he's calling other targets scum, and there are some people that seem to follow thought-lines very closely to his.

Purplonia, I really don't know. Some of what you say seems suspicious to me, but honestly I am at this point way more suspicious of Gertrude... Her posts and her attempts to lynch Purplonia strike me as odd way more...

I think it's odd you there are people saying they shouldn't split the vote. Why? Splitting the vote doesn't matter. Most votes get's lynched. If scum want to manipulate the vote, I doubt there's a real advantage to having two suspects over three...

For now, I am going to vote: Godric Goaty-Blather. May very well change it later. I need to go over what Gertrude has said, I feel like.

With other targets I meant other people under scrutiny, I didn't state that very clearly.

Give me something to defend myself against, not "she seems odd". Way too late for that vague megablocks, you have three days of me bing vocal to analyze.

I think Purplonia is a good option as well, but for now I will Vote: Langston Lionheart

This craven plume-plucked barnacle hath given me an uneasy feeling and I wish to see what he has to say. There is something scripted and knowing about the way he hath discussed what he "imagines" an Odor Eater might be thinking. Perhaps he is more familiar with their line of thought than he wishes for us to know.

"I think Pink is a good choice, but I'm going to split the vote because I have a FEELING!" Ping.

i don't feel like lynching a person for some strange reason, for two days, I've wanted to lynch you! Big difference! :laugh: And talk about dangerous! I quoted you today from yesterday, and that was all totally dangerous stuff. Everything you write about me is double for you.

I do wonder if some votes for Pink or Langston are trying to save Godric. Yesterday, we had hours to change our lynch, and someone said it's too late to try! Lot's of people wanted to vote Godric, like Catalina, and today Godric had three votes, then only votes for Pink and LAngston. I really want to lynch scum today! Godric's lynch tells us the most, about people saving him yesterday or today. MAybe Pink is scum, maybe Langston is scum, but I thought about the numbers:

We have 19. Maybe there are 6 scum. So, 12 town, 6 scum, and a SK. Mis-lynch, and tomorrow maybe it's 9 town, 6 scum, SK. If the vig trys something and fails, it's 8 town, 6 scum, SK.

Hopefully we have a town block with cleared people, and hopefully the SK kills scum tonight. If not, this can be a very short game. Everyone has to vote quickly, so we have time to change our votes if we want to. Right now, many people are waiting for something :hmpf_bad:

Do you think they're both town? :wacko:

It's far too late for Information Instead of Analysis. Don't speculate about the set up, that just makes you seem useful when you aren't. It's post padding. Ping.

Like I said before, while Godric is scummy, I'm not sure it makes him scum. His analysis looks okay too (aside from marking me as scum :tongue:), so I don't think he's lynch priority #1 today.

Not sure about Purplonia; I could easily see her being scum, but her reaction is throwing me off here. In any case, again, she's not lynch priority #1.

I'm a bit surprised at Rutherford's wall accusation; that's one of the last things I expected out of him. Could it be that he saw that he's in the middle of the pack and posted that to throw everyone off..? Or is he genuinely trying to lynch an odor eater? I think it'd still be cool to get Rutherford checked out some way, but for now I'm a little less sure on him. Not lynch priority #1

That's pretty weird, I have to admit.

Ding ding ding, this is where my town radar is being dinged. It doesn't get pinged like my scumdar, it gets dinged. There's a difference. Ding ding! Hardcore genuine AtE always gets me, as I'm an avid user of that as town. Plus, she does make a good point that the overtly scummy people never turned up scum.

Yeah, this was pretty much my feelings for today too. I believe I said before that I sometimes forget that Langston's playing, but when he does turn up, he says a whole lot of nothing. Godric/Purplonia/Rutherford aren't good lynches today, as I said before, so let's go with this.

Vote: Langston Lionheart

Appeal to Emotion is a scum tell, nimrod. :hmpf: If you are an avid user of it as Town, then you don't know how to play this game. Ping.

I’m not convinced Gertrude is scum. I don’t think being outspoken in thread is a guarantee of anything, but I don’t feel comfortable trying to turn the lynch to her (and I don’t think I could :laugh: ). We have to get a successful lynch today, and I know I’m town. Godric isn’t very townie-looking, other than his list he put together after he was on the lynch block. I don’t think he’s town, and scum are happy to spread misinformation before Dying. I think if he was townie, he would have published this list long before he was worried about dying.

This combined with the fact I won't OMFGUS vote for Gertrude makes me:

Vote: Godric Goaty-Blather

Thy concern doth seem a bit hasty as there is still a very long way to go today.

"I think Pink is a good choice, but I'm going to split the vote because I have a FEELING!" Ping.

Thou art an idiot if thou thinks there is but one scum we should be trying to find. The day is barely half over. There is plenty of time to find someone to lynch, and plenty of time to have the lynch converge on the one we believe most likely to be scum. One entirely useful purpose of early votes is to draw people out into conversation they are not currently engaged in so that we have something to go on towards the end of the day. Heaven knows we've had nothing publicly helpful from those with night actions, so it doth seem prudent to be poking out in multiple directions while we still have time to evaluate their responses.

vote tally

Godric Goaty-Blather: 6 votes (Rutherford Hablabble-Bibble, Helena Hippopaw, Lulu Pittoolo, Firuz Foxtail, Ariattny Sugarbottom, Purplonia Pink)

Helena Hippopaw: 1 vote (Godric Goaty-Blather)

Purplonia Pink: 4 votes (Looney Lumpylove, Gertrude Tincanchew, Nicholas Dickory, Bartholomew Bearbutt)

Langston Lionheart: 2 votes (Dillpickle Catterweed, Orion Kettleboil)

I kept hoping that if Bert and I waited a bit, we might hear from a PR mouthpiece with something more to go on? Guess that's not going to happen.

Earlier in the day I was ready to vote for Godric, because he's acted very strange from day one and his defenses seem to add more flames to the fire. As haphazard as his defenses are is why I keep stopping myself from voting for him. I think an OE would have a more calculated/rehearsed defense?

However, Purplonia trying to buddy up behind the scenes with her accuser strikes me as a rather scummy thing to do. So for now, I'll

Vote: Purplonia Pink

I don't like how singularly focused Gertrude gets with her targets (Wong, Krup, and now Pink). Think I'll go re-read some and see if anything comes from it.

I'm not 100% on Pink, because it's all just suspicions at this point (for everyone it seems), so if good arguments are made, I'm willing to entertain switching my vote.

Unvote: Helena Hippopaw

Vote: Purplonia Pink

I see no purpose of disrupting a vote against a better suspect, especially one that others are getting behind. As stated in my reasons before, I have a bad vibe about Pink and dividing the vote isn't useful at all.

First off, apologies for my absence, big cats sleep a lot (I was also preoccupied yesterday :blush: )

But here are my thoughts from a day of looking around:

Seeing that Krup is town, I'm looking at Twaddles who first brought him up. At the time, I thought that (once I believed Krup to be town) Twiddles might have been setting Krup up. It would be a good oportunity for an OE to do, especially in the beginning. He sorta roller coasters on Krup, going to Wong and also Snarky. Through his discourse, though, I haven't found anything overly suspicious about Mousey Twiddle-dee and he seems more townie, but I thought it is worth mentioning.

Godric I certainly do have suspicions about, ever since his odd first vote, and hasn't been overly intelligent in his contributions thus far. I'm not sure if that makes him dumb or scum, though. His first post today, though is pinging me, as he's both surprised that Wong is not scum or 3rd party (which is more bizarre) and starts off right away willing to answer questions against him. His latest post is sort of reassuring, but can also be seen as scummy.

Belinda Bugs I have not heard much from, she has been truly under the radar. Posting only twice yesterday, once today (so far), and thrice Day one (plus a fluffy beginning post). She seems to focus mainly on Wong both Day 1 and 2, though she does, at the end of both days, end up switching away from Wong. She switched Day 2 to Godric, because she saw his vote for Wong contradictory (votes yet thinks he's a scared townie), which is fair, I suppose, but she doesn't give much reason of giving up her vote on Wong. For now, I'm going to Vote: Belinda Bugglesby, if anything to get her talking more, but also because I think she's just a low laying Odor Eater (which I think there are others, such as Timly-stwee, but she's the lowest).

Points brought up against Rutherford are interesting. He has been rather middle of the pack. He did place a vote for Krup yesterday, reasoning he doesn't want him to get away and sticks with his vote on him, but now we see that Krup is town, Ruthy is pretty suspicious.

Nicholas Dickourice also shared the same sentiment about not wanting Krup to get away. He switches to Wong after Catalina reveals about Wong's lies. He, like Rutherford, is pretty suspicious in his middle ground behavior.

Gertrude and Purplonia both are being odd, I think Pwupwonwia more so than Gayintrude, especially with her stronger reactions to being accused. Purplonia has been pretty defensive throughout the day and seems like we touched a nerve with her. Some contradictory things happening with Purplonia, too:

Would you rather scrutinize me or someone like Orion whom has just said that he has no opinion. Orion just basically told us that even after everythig that transpired last night and yesterday he does not know what to think. I am sorry but at this point if you are just sitting back and waiting for others to move, you are either scum or dumb and I am neither.

I have no leads and no reason to vote for someone else except for speculations; I hate Dill's prose, maybe I should vote or accuse him of being too Shakespearian or writting too much to say very ilttle ...

This is a bit hypocritical, calling out Orion for not offering anything (when has done so), yet not offering any of your own except for Gertrude. And calling out somebody for their character trait isn't one either (I know it's probably a joke :tongue: ). Speculation is totally fine. If anything it gets everybody talking, even if it's wrong. To mention it and then withhold it is scummy.

Furthermore, the curse he used could not have had, IMO, been attributed to a scum; why would a scum want to put his head on the line by using such a curse? As scum, would you have used the curse and volunteered for the lynch ...it makes no sense!

I merely indicated that I was not comfortable lynching him as I thought he was town seeing that my interpretation of the gladiator role is one where the role makes more sense to be a town role.

From your first quote, it seems to be implied that you think the gladiator role could not be scum. Not that "in this instance it isn't scum", but that it's just not scum, so the two quotes don't quite match up. You're either throwing out defenses haphazardly or you're just not being clear.

On the gladiator role, that's the nature of the curse. You choose yourself and an opponent. As a scum role, it helps to put them in a good light, since it assumingly appears more often as a town role (as it did this time) and thus clear them, which was the base of my argument against Wong. It also saved his life, which would be a benefit as both a scum/town position. So I'm not sure how "it makes no sense" when it seems pretty simple :wacko: So you're just willfully turning a blind eye to it, not wanting to get too tied with lynching a townie (as you keep pointing out Gertrude did and your "told you so" this morning), or just being stubborn about your opinion, which is not always helpful.

Actually, Unvote: Belinda Bertrude, since she is probably better off to the vigilante than a lynch, so instead I'm going to Vote: Purplonia Pink, because of her strong defensive behavior today and some odd contradictions, but I might change if I find anybody more so, Ruthy is a close second, followed by Godric; there's enough time in the day. Today is much tougher to decide on who to vote for, but we at least have a pretty big pool to pick from. Though, what I'm asking myself is who being lynched would bring us the most information, or are they all along the same lines at this point :sceptic: ? There's just the Purplonia v Gertrude and Godric v. Ruthford (as Bearbutt mentioned, I believe). Either of those will probably get us the most out of today.

I think Purplonia is a good option as well, but for now I will Vote: Langston Lionheart

This craven plume-plucked barnacle hath given me an uneasy feeling and I wish to see what he has to say. There is something scripted and knowing about the way he hath discussed what he "imagines" an Odor Eater might be thinking. Perhaps he is more familiar with their line of thought than he wishes for us to know.

I find that it's better to think like a scum to catch a scum, which I think a lot of us try to (or should) do. I don't know, though, how I've exhibited this behavior more than others who have suggested what an OE might or might not do. But, regardless, I did find it useful in analyzing the whole Wongsy Gwadiator thing-among other things-which I was, admittedly, wrong about, but with his behaviour, I thought it was the right course of action then and I stand by it...

Yeah, this was pretty much my feelings for today too. I believe I said before that I sometimes forget that Langston's playing, but when he does turn up, he says a whole lot of nothing. Godric/Purplonia/Rutherford aren't good lynches today, as I said before, so let's go with this.

Vote: Langston Lionheart

Well, I don't know what to say about that, because I have offered my opinions where and when I can; I'm not particularly skilled in heavy analysis either and it usually takes me forever to bring up what I can (like this post did), so I try to put more effort in quality than quantity. Nothing I can do if you don't accept that :shrug_confused: Plus, there have been others much less opinionated than I have thus far (like Belinda and Timly).

vote tally

Godric Goaty-Blather: 6 votes (Rutherford Hablabble-Bibble, Helena Hippopaw, Lulu Pittoolo, Firuz Foxtail, Ariattny Sugarbottom, Purplonia Pink)

Purplonia Pink: 7 votes (Looney Lumpylove, Gertrude Tincanchew, Nicholas Dickory, Bartholomew Bearbutt, Timly Dimplebop, Godric Goaty-Blather, Langston Lionheart)

Langston Lionheart: 2 votes (Dillpickle Catterweed, Orion Kettleboil)

I was looking back at Purplonia's talk on Day 1, but it didn't strike me as particularly scummy. She talked about how lynching a vocal person usually doesn't turn up well for town, but then said that it would be easy for an odor eater to hide out among us. She then pointed Nicholas out for Nick's speaking nonsense and

Helena has a point though; looking back on past 'dreams' you may notice that first lynches of talkative people have hardly, if ever, led to an Odor Eater's lynch!

With the amounf of nonsensical talk that has happened here, it would be very easy for an Odor Eater to hide in the 'talkative' group; bear this in mind!

Do you have any leads?

At first you encouraged idle talk:

Then when someone actually says someting about getting serious about catching Odour Eaters, you say:

From what I gather here, youa re telling us that continuing to talk about Harriet's butt-scar instead of trying to catch Odour Eaters is the way to go?

Most tangible lead so far; let's hear the name!

Odd, to say this as I didn't see Twatty's talk of Krup to be particularly telling against Krup.

hum ...

This hardly odder than anything else that was said, surely not weirder than girl-who-can't count or than all of the butt-scar obsession ...

Plus the fact that he willingly came out makes me very reluctant to vote for Krup!

Sorry if it was unclear; lynching a talkative person has hardly ever (if ever) led to an Odour Eater's lynch ... wait this is what I said earlier ... how is it unclear?

Defends Krup somewhat, still makes sense to me.

I've been following the action today and I must say that I am not surprised to see the vote spread out as it is; there are some very particular behaviours and comments!

I think I will Vote: Durmudgelous Krup

I know what I said earlier about Krup but in light of the new information and Krup's apparent reluctance to express his opinions in thread, this seems like a valid vote to cast!

10th person to vote against Krup

She then chastises Wong for using his action.

This is very odd; you could still have been saved from a lynch. I find your use of this curse to be premature and uncalled for. The only reason you were close to a lynch was becaus of the penalties which means people were probably not as eager as you would think to lynch you. Even if you had been lynched we could then have looked at those that pilled on after the penalties were cast and most certainly one of them would be scum although we can still do that so this last point may be a little less valid. Still I will bite and Vote: Snarky Snickerpuss

From what I gather, the caster cannot choose 2 other targets (or at least it's unlikely); he/she has to be one and as Helena pointed out, it would be odd for this ability to be given to an OE!

Claims the unlikelihood of "Gladiator" being a scum role. Nothing we don't already know.

Wong admitted he had used the curse to save his own megablocks; I doubt he was trying to save anyone else than himself.

I can't see this action being assigned to the scum; someone had said yesterday that it made little sense for an OE to have to target himself for a lynch and I tend to agree with this theory.

Here are other low-posters some of which added little to the conversation besides role-play:

Dillpickle Catterweed

Belinda Bugglesby

Langston Lionheart

Rutherford HablabbleBibble

Day Vig? ... were both kills not performed at night ...

Sorry about the different fonts in my last 'scroll', my board was all messed up and I had to copy my writtings on to another paper before copying them to this 'scroll' again!

Sorry for my absence so far today; moggul school had me super busy!

I'm quoting this post but there are many others like it; if you are convinced or at least think that Wong is town then why do you vote for him, it makes no sense!!

As far as the action in question; Do you really think that someone would have an action that allows them to "manipulate" the vote every day? No it's improbable I would even be so bold as to say that it's impossible!!

The one possible scenario that I can imagine is that others would have the same ability but I am confident Wong cannot use his curse again and based on the nature of the curse that it was a town action.

I will not vote for Wong today as it is pretty clear to me (and apparently to most of you as well) that he is town.

Here he explains why he doesn't think Wong is scum and points out, in a manner of speaking, Godric for his idiotic words.

Wo! Back up a bit there ... They? Who's they? Are there more than one vig?

This statement is weird, very weird! Why do you refer to the vig as a plural entity?

To me the sentence does not read in that sense; maybe because English is not my mother tongue.

Thanks for stepping up and justifying Dickory's post though!

After re-reading the post, I see that now!

Confusion regarding "They/It." Uses opportunity to poke Twatty a bit. A little odd if you ask me.

Seconded!

Sorry for my 'fluff' post, I was busy with moggul school an my mind was elsewhere for the better part of the day; mu schedule is now cleared up though!

I find it concerning that so many of you are willing to lynch wong even though a portion of you are also indicating you think he is town; why? Why lynch someone that you think may be scum?

Edit: may be town!

Sorry!

May be scum? Slip-up? Not likely, but it's possible. Still in theory what he says is true. If you don't think someone is suspicious, don't vote for them.

I am not sure, I have no potato messages and my only clues as to towniness or scuminess are in these threads.

I looked back and found some interesting facts from yesterday's vote when compared to today's

First:

Dillpickle was using words such as "sinister" and "deceiptful" to characterize Krup yet today he is ready to vote for Wong without having said anyhting, or barely anything, about Krup

2nd:

Gertrude yesterday said this:

and then this:

These 2 statements to me indicate that she was sure of Krup's scuminess; she was confident enough in her assertion that he was scum that she felt it was possible for her to sway the vote towards Krup to spare Wong. Today whom did Gertrude vote for .... Krup!!! NOT! Wong!

WTF? if you are so convinced that Krup is scum why did you not vote for him today?

Here are your 2 posts for the day:

This one where you cats your vote:

And this one follwing Krup's calling you out:

By the time you voted for Wong there were already more than enough votes for him to be lynched, yours was not necessary and as such you should have voted for the person you thought was the most scummy and based on your allegations from yesterday, Wong is not that person!

Your vote, and it's justification, today are not consistent with your vote from yersterday, so much so that it make me want to Vote:Gertrude Tincanchew

Calls out Gertrude and votes for her for not voting Krup. I find this odd. Gertrude clearly said that she found them both suspicious. It sounds like Purplonia may have had a good idea that Wong and Krup would both turn up town in the morning and was hoping to already start a thing going against Gertrude.

I have to say thought that it's not anything incredibly scummy from her, though. Her vote on Day 1 was pretty late on, as far as the Krup votes went and on Day 2 she just kind of voted, but it seemed without any serious intention. Most of what I would call scum-tells came from today, though, and I don't think I need to point those out.

The way I see it, is that it would be very difficult for me to think that Purplonia and Gertrude are both on the same team. Of course, Townies don't know who is who, but still something about them makes me think that they are not both town.

Honestly, I see the case against Godric as being a bit more water-tight at this point than the cast against Purplonia.

Vote: Godric Goaty-Blather

Oops, some of those PMs, I was going to delete because they seemed to lack importance, which was why I wrote a summary about them. I must have forgotten to delete them though. :blush:

*by PMs I meant quotes of course. :wall:

That's another thing. Why were you so eager to vote me yesterday, but today are unwilling to even OMGUS me? Why say I'm inconsistent to the point I deserve a vote, but then say that you think I seem Town today? What's going on there?

Twatty Tittlesteen: You were also very very outgoing, but suddenly by midway Day One you scaled back dramatically. You became serious business all of a sudden. I don't know why, but I'll mark you as town for now.

It's not that I want to scale back, I just think that I think we need to be serious if we want to catch the Odor Eaters. We aren't going to catch them by saying "Herp a derpy derp! I'm going to spin a wheel randomly to decide my vote! That will for sure catch the scum! Yay, wheels are fun!". That attitude is going to get us nowhere. I'm not entirely sure if I want to vote Godric, but Godric is actually seeming to act a bit more serious, ad I need to read a little bit more into Purplonia before I feel the need to vote for one of these two.

I've said it before and will say it again; How do you expect me to accuse someone when we have nothing tangible to base our accusations on?

You are again accusing me based on my being confused and acting odd, as you did with Krup and Wong; a pattern is emerging!

megablocking CHRIST Gertrude, what am I supposed to do ... let myself be lynched? You would like that too much!

I don't understand why people are willing to turn a blind eye to your leading the lynch on townies!

I AM NOT SCUM!

Oooh, very convincing.... :hmpf: I'm sorry, but I don't believe you've have actually responded to anybody's accusations other than "I AM NOT SCUM!".

Seeing that Krup is town, I'm looking at Twaddles who first brought him up. At the time, I thought that (once I believed Krup to be town) Twiddles might have been setting Krup up. It would be a good oportunity for an OE to do, especially in the beginning. He sorta roller coasters on Krup, going to Wong and also Snarky. Through his discourse, though, I haven't found anything overly suspicious about Mousey Twiddle-dee and he seems more townie, but I thought it is worth mentioning.

I'm a girl. :cry3:

First, I can say that I can see your logic. However, just because I was highly suspicious of Krup, doesn't mean that I'm scum because he turned up town. In fact, that's actually pretty rare for that to happen in my experience. What do you mean by roller-coastering on Krup? In fact, a lot of people roller-coastered on him, seemingly yelling "SCUUUUMMMM! :sing: ", then voting him because of it. I believe I mentioned that I didn't know whether he was a strong lynch subject, but I was bringing him up as a possibility and seeing what the other people here thought. Purplonia's eagerness to hear the name struck me as odd, though. "Best lead yet"? Really? I wasn't setting Krup up, either. It was just a small suspicion that I had, and I decided to mention it, because in my experience, I've seen townies get close to being lynched for not sharing their suspicions, believe it or not. Right now, I think Purplonia would be better to know about, but I think we should have a list of priorities. Otherwise votes will be flying everywhere. So, do you guys think Godric is scummier than Purplonia? Personally, I think he is a little bit, though I do appreciate his analysis. He is stepping up and starting to towntell a bit, but I can't tell if he is ploying. Therefore, I will Vote: Purplonia Pink

Did I miss any questions asked to me? I feel like I may have.

In any case, unfortunately, the Langston lynch isn't going to happen. :hmpf:Unvote: Langston Lionheart

I honestly don't know who to vote between Purplonia and Godric. Like I said, I feel like Purplonia's AtE seems genuine, yet Godric's behavior has been... similar to that of Snarky's (to an extent), so that's what makes me wary of lynching him. I don't know, am I worrying too much? On behavior alone, Godric 100% has to go today, but scumtelling doesn't always equal scum. :sceptic:

I don't think Godric has been over the top. He's been pushing for lynches for weak reasons. What did he do that's over the top?

What I meant was that his scummy behavior was pretty much the same as Snarky's (the voting thing).

Appeal to Emotion is a scum tell, nimrod. :hmpf: If you are an avid user of it as Town, then you don't know how to play this game. Ping.

You're an idiot. Not trying to be mean, just calling it as I see it. There are more ways to play this game than one, and if you can't recognize that, you're going to lynch a lot of townies (this is probably why you're pinging everyone, now that I think of it...). Plus, do you seriously expect every town to present a calm, logical defense when accused? It's a townie's duty to lynch scum, not to towntell.

In any case, unfortunately, the Langston lynch isn't going to happen. :hmpf:Unvote: Langston Lionheart

I honestly don't know who to vote between Purplonia and Godric. Like I said, I feel like Purplonia's AtE seems genuine, yet Godric's behavior has been... similar to that of Snarky's (to an extent), so that's what makes me wary of lynching him. I don't know, am I worrying too much? On behavior alone, Godric 100% has to go today, but scumtelling doesn't always equal scum. :sceptic:

What I meant was that his scummy behavior was pretty much the same as Snarky's (the voting thing).

You're an idiot. Not trying to be mean, just calling it as I see it. There are more ways to play this game than one, and if you can't recognize that, you're going to lynch a lot of townies (this is probably why you're pinging everyone, now that I think of it...). Plus, do you seriously expect every town to present a calm, logical defense when accused? It's a townie's duty to lynch scum, not to towntell.

Since when does providing an insubstantial defense based on nothing but emotion help Town at all? If you're not even providing alternate suspects to look at, then you may as well be lynched.

I'm a girl. :cry3:

First, I can say that I can see your logic. However, just because I was highly suspicious of Krup, doesn't mean that I'm scum because he turned up town. In fact, that's actually pretty rare for that to happen in my experience. What do you mean by roller-coastering on Krup? In fact, a lot of people roller-coastered on him, seemingly yelling "SCUUUUMMMM! :sing: ", then voting him because of it. I believe I mentioned that I didn't know whether he was a strong lynch subject, but I was bringing him up as a possibility and seeing what the other people here thought. Purplonia's eagerness to hear the name struck me as odd, though. "Best lead yet"? Really? I wasn't setting Krup up, either. It was just a small suspicion that I had, and I decided to mention it, because in my experience, I've seen townies get close to being lynched for not sharing their suspicions, believe it or not. Right now, I think Purplonia would be better to know about, but I think we should have a list of priorities. Otherwise votes will be flying everywhere. So, do you guys think Godric is scummier than Purplonia? Personally, I think he is a little bit, though I do appreciate his analysis. He is stepping up and starting to towntell a bit, but I can't tell if he is ploying. Therefore, I will Vote: Purplonia Pink

Did I miss any questions asked to me? I feel like I may have.

Oh you're a girl? Sorry Twattsy :blush: !!

Anyway, I just realized saying roller-coaster was not the right word, I thought you had voted for Krup again at another point, but you only remained sort of suspicious of Krup on Day 2 (though I do think you said he should be lynched, at some point, later in the day, so maybe that's where I got rollercoaster, since you seemed to be bouncing around Krup, Wong, and sorta Snarky a lot the first two days). Also, roller-coastering means to be (in this context) suspicious of somebody, dropping that person for somebody, coming back, then dropping again. Which you didn't quite do, but the "Krup should be lynched later" comments made me think so. It pinged me a bit then, but I can't find much more suspicious to it now, thanks for replying. Interesting about Pwusypony's comment on the lead (which is actually "Most tangible lead so far!"), though not all that incriminating, I mean, you did ask if people wanted to hear who was talking with you earlier :look: . Looking back, there is a bit of an absence from when you first presented the case and when you were asked to explain the conversation, and make your subsequent vote for Krup. One would sort of expect you to follow up on the lead after announcing instead of leaving a day gap until you were sort of pressured to explain. Mind explaining the absence?

In any case, unfortunately, the Langston lynch isn't going to happen. :hmpf: Unvote: Langston Lionheart

You sound quite disappointed that more people aren't voting for me. This would be alright, but you didn't really respond to my reply to you, so you just unvoted because you got called out on splitting the vote. Splitting the vote is bad, yes, but Pancky Pancake's comment was probably a bit premature as we still have a day left to discuss, and you should at least provide a better explanation for an unvote (also vote, besides saying that I'm forgettable to you...that hurts my feelings :cry_sad: )besides that it isn't going to happen. That would make premature acts on both your parts. Yeah, this vote's for me, and I shouldn't be arguing against an unvote :laugh:, but it's an unvote that pings me.

Tis funny, but I do find myself in agreement with Langston regarding thy unvote of him. There's no requirement that thou vote for one of the two leading vote getters.

As to the matter of Purplonia versus Godric, I am not bemused with the manner in which it doth seem that there are forces at work to keep the vote as even as possible. Purplonia was behind, got several votes to pull ahead by one, and Drubulum then tied them up agin. Twatty then inched Ms. Pink back into the lead. I'm not quite sure what to make of it, whether tis foul Odor Eaters trying to keep their candidate in front, trying to keep the vote tied, or merely uncertain townies being evenly split, we'll probably not know until much later. Drubulum's vote struck me as odd given all the discussion he reviewed on Purplonia and then at the end, where he decides that Purplonia and Gertrude are not on the same team, he votes for Godric. I was expecting him to vote for one of the the two whose case he reviewed.

Interlude

018.jpg

019.jpg

020.jpg

021.jpg

022.jpg

023.jpg

024.jpg

vote tally

Godric Goaty-Blather: 7 votes (Rutherford Hablabble-Bibble, Helena Hippopaw, Lulu Pittoolo, Firuz Foxtail, Ariattny Sugarbottom, Purplonia Pink, Drubulum Panck)

Purplonia Pink: 8 votes (Looney Lumpylove, Gertrude Tincanchew, Nicholas Dickory, Bartholomew Bearbutt, Timly Dimplebop, Godric Goaty-Blather, Langston Lionheart, Twatty Tittlesteen)

Langston Lionheart: 1 vote (Dillpickle Catterweed)

There are 24 hours left in Day Three.

Sign in to follow this