Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Harriet Slutter Mafia confirmation & discussion thread

I don't know, they're very sensitive. I might get unprotectedboobtouchingduringexplosiveboobitisitis. :look:

I would be heartbroken to die from unprotectedboobtouchingduringexplosiveboobitisitis. Ashame, really. You might get it too. :cry3:

Hiya All! Looney Lumpylove, your beloved Applesauce Maker here.

Hmm applesauce :drool: :drool:

Oh wait.

Wong Wang here! Mathmetician extraordinaire, I'm willing to help anyone on their math homework to get a head in life. And Looney, that sounds like an interesting story. We'll have to share our stories of wild escapades sometime.

Have you encountered any dragons before? I heard they are pesky irritants, full of disease. They only bring plague and death. :wacko:

:poke: Twatty

I don't know, they're very sensitive. I might get unprotectedboobtouchingduringexplosiveboobitisitis. :look:

I would be heartbroken to die from unprotectedboobtouchingduringexplosiveboobitisitis. Ashame, really. You might get it too. :cry3:

Don't worry, I have an elixir for that too. Trust me. :wink:

I totally meant sensitive there.....

*Gasp* I must have spellingdeficiencyitis!

*Twatty collapses, passed out, only to wake up*

Whew, I'm OK. Don't worry people, it still hasn't gotten into my bloodstream. Nothing a little margarinevodka can't fix. :drunk: *nuzzle nuzzle*

Don't worry, I have an elixir for that too. Trust me. :wink:

I don't know, I don't want to be considered a whore.... I've already contracted whoreitis from Ms. Lulu's husband's other girlfriend's neighbor's wife's dog's cousin's owner, also known as Mr. Albutt. And I've had sex with virtually everybody here. Students, practice abstinence! Is that what they're teaching you nowadays? When I was in school, all we learned was that we had to pass our tests. I, of course, didn't pass any exams. How else do you think I became a barmaid with so many STD's?

Good morning all, Barty here. I knew you were waiting, I knew you were waiting for meeeeeeeeeeeeee. :sing:

I'm a professional Quidditch Referee, so you better play by the rules or I'll have to award some free kicks. I know some of you like that though. :wink: Sometimes you kick, sometimes you get kicked, yeaaaah. :sing:

Flabflipflom Flamflipz...or something...checking in! Dangerous times ahead of us, we should be prepared for the worst! But thanks to my(very affordable should I add) wizardry toolkit from Myrtle’s Magical Maintenance Supplies, I ain't afraid of no odor eaters! Get your own while you can!Go now, you know you want it! :drool:

I won't get that, will I? That would be disastrous! What's wrong with your name? Why is it so much shorter than everybody else's (That's what she said)? Do you have shortnameitis? Is that contagious? :look: I don't wanna get sick!!! :sing:

Who is this "she" we are talking about? And nothing is wrong with me name! It is a perfectly good name! My name and my wang are perfectly fine!... well, for a panda at least.

Have you encountered any dragons before? I heard they are pesky irritants, full of disease. They only bring plague and death. :wacko:

:poke: Twatty

Not yet! But you know what brings plague and death? Dementors with STDs.

And that looks fun! :poke: Twatty

Hey guys, I'm Lulu, your Magizoologist. Which means, I know all about magical creatures. My main area of expertise is magical cocks, which I wrote my dissertation about, so if you need any help with them, feel free to visit me :sweet:

That's only two things! Witch!

Oh, we're all witches and wizards. My bad.

Burn us! Burn us all! :angry:

Sorry we're a little late everyone. Bert and I were working on a clogged toilet, but we made it. It's amazing what some people think can fit down a toilet.

Oh, and Bert says "Hi". He's a man of few words...

Roar! Big Daddy Dragon on the horizon. Get out of the way. What do you guys have against my kind anyway. Dragons are beautiful creatures. Why don't you come to my lair and see me alpha-maling the she-dragons there. You will get a glimpse of what being a beautiful dragon is all about.

For those of you who don't know, Drubulum Panck is ready to play some real games. Who wants a magical cock when you can have a dragon banger. Cocks are kind of pitiful anyway.

Roar! Big Daddy Dragon on the horizon. Get out of the way. What do you guys have against my kind anyway. Dragons are beautiful creatures. Why don't you come to my lair and see me alpha-maling the she-dragons there. You will get a glimpse of what being a beautiful dragon is all about.

For those of you who don't know, Drubulum Panck is ready to play some real games. Who wants a magical cock when you can have a dragon banger. Cocks are kind of pitiful anyway.

*runs fingers through whiskers and over tusks*

I'm pretty sure you're a walrus. :look:

Does that mean I have panda-upped anger inside of me? Like that guy who fell asleep trying to locate his woman's toenails so he could keep his wife from leaving him but she did anyway for a man with a enlarged prostate that bled into his tiny wand and then the first man went on an anger-filled streak to get revenge on both his wife and the prostate guy who was pro-state when the first guy was an anarchist and got a group together that ended up devouring the entire city because their anger made them so hungry? That guy? :grin:

Moooooooooooooooo!

Oh, what a coinciedence, I have a very magical cock! :devil_laugh:

Excellent! May I examine it? :excited:

Don't you dare insulting cocks! :angry:

Moooooooooooooooo!

Excellent! May I examine it? :excited:

If she can examine it, can I measure it to put it into our mathematical formulas and use you as a variable?

My, what a bunch of Dirty Minders you all are. Well, I guess that's what happens when you attend a wizarding school of animals. :tongue:

I just want to say now that my studies may keep my participation to a minimum, but just for the next few days :classic: This school has some tough classes, after all :look: