Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Harriet Slutter Mafia confirmation & discussion thread

Players! Do not post in this thread. Use your role PM to ask about the game. If you are a non-player, feel free to comment on the game presentation, but please do not discuss mechanics or theories or evidence while the game is in progress. Thank you.

signup.jpg

Thank you for agreeing to play Harriet Slutter and the Sorcerer's Balls. Thank you also for agreeing to participate in whatever concoction I had created to attempt to circumvent metagaming. :devil: To confirm your role, please log out and follow the login instructions in the confirmation PM sent to you. You can be logged in as your EB self and your alter ego at the same time if you use two different browsers (for example, Firefox and Chrome). I would also recommend changing your alter ego password when you log into your new account. I realize this isn't the most convenient way to play, but it's only the click of a couple extra buttons, so thank you in advance for jumping in and playing along in this unique and unprecedented format. :blush: Hooray for fun new challenges!

I am hoping everyone will play on their honor in this anonymous setup, including staff who may be tempted to look up IP info. :tongue:

If you did not receive login information for a dummy account, then you were not selected. For those who weren't still playing Aperture Academy, there should only be two people who weren't selected and I do apologize. Please sign up again in the future and keep checking out the Mafia Forum for exciting opportunities to play our unique brand of games. :thumbup: Players who aren't selected, please do not post here about not being selected, so the players selected can achieve that much more anonymity.

Note: Alter egos are automatically hidden from the active viewers list.

Thank you!

Non-playing Characters

zz_npc_harriet_slutter.jpg

Harriet Slutter, Student at Pigblister's School of Sorcery and Magicky-doings

zz_npc_pandrione_danger.jpg

Pandrione Danger, Student at Pigblister's School of Sorcery and Magicky-doings

zz_npc_rufus_whingesly.jpg

Rufus Whingesly, Student at Pigblister's School of Sorcery and Magicky-doings

zz_npc_faggo_foogoy.jpg

Faggo Foogoy, Student at Pigblister's School of Sorcery and Magicky-doings

zz_npc_nevrick_longastley.jpg

Nevrick Longastley, Student at Pigblister's School of Sorcery and Magicky-doings

zz_npc_albutt_bumblebore.jpg

Albutt Bumblebore, Headmaster of Pigblister's School of Sorcery and Magicky-doings

zz_npc_phallonius_phuckwit.jpg

Phallonius Phuckwit, Professor at Pigblister's School of Sorcery and Magicky-doings

zz_npc_nyar.jpg

Death Eaters / Dementors / anything evil that needs representation

Players

ariattny_sugarbottom.jpg

Ariattny Sugarbottom, Shopkeep

barkonius_twitch.jpg

Barkonius Twitch, Gardener

bartholomew_bearbutt.jpg

Bartholomew Bearbutt, Quidditch Referee

belinda_bugglesby.jpg

Belinda Bugglesby, Potato Post Office

boris_biddlesdorf.jpg

Boris Biddlesdorf, Goblin Trainer

catalina_kittywhisker.jpg

Catalina Kittywhisker, Muggle Relations

dillpickle_catterweed.jpg

Dillpickle Catterweed, Herbologist

drubulum_panck.jpg

Drubulum Panck, Dragon Keeper

durmudgelous_krup.jpg

Durmudgelous Krup, Wandmaker

flabflom_flimflam.jpg

Flabflom Flimflam, Magical Maintenance

firuz_foxtail.jpg

Firuz Foxtail, Alchemist

gertrude_tincanchew.jpg

Gertrude Tincanchew, Caretaker

godric_goaty_blather.jpg

Godric Goaty-Blather, Shopkeep

helena_hippopaw.jpg

Helena Hippopaw, Banker

langston_lionheart.jpg

Langston Lionheart, Healer

looney_lumpylove.jpg

Looney Lumpylove, Applesauce Maker

lulu_pittoolo.jpg

Lulu Pittoolo, Magizoologist

nicholas_dickory.jpg

Nicholas Dickory, Clock Maker

orion_kettleboil.jpg

Orion Kettleboil, Astronomer

purplonia_pink.jpg

Purplonia Pink, Artist

regelius_snoot.jpg

Regelius Snoot, Ambassador

rutherford_hablabble_bibble.jpg

Rutherford Habblable-Bibble, Door-to-door Wand Salesman

snarky_snickerpuss.jpg

Snarky Snickerpuss, Floo Network Repairman

timly_dimplebop.jpg

Timly Dimplebop, Plumber

twatty_tittlesteen.jpg

Twatty Tittlesteen, Barmaid

wong_wang.jpg

Wong Wang, Mathematician

Objective:

The Odor Eaters win when they have outnumbered the Order of the Penis, including any third-parties and the Order of the Penis wins when all of the Odor Eaters are dead.

The Rules:

1. You may not reveal or pretend to reveal your true identity throughout the course of the game. Doing so will result in the immediate death of your character. Likewise, be extra certain you do not post in the game as your real Eurobricks identity. If this gives away which character you are playing, this rule will be applied to that action.
  2. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Order of the Penis or the Odor Eaters. To win the game, the Order of the Penis must kill off all of the Odor Eaters, while the Odor Eaters must outnumber the Order of the Penis. Any third party player will have win conditions that are detailed in their role PM...
  3. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format only; Vote: Character. Similarly, unvoting is to be done in this format only; Unvote: Character. No other format will be accepted. You may also proxy your vote to another player, using this format; proxy: Character. Naturally, unproxying a vote is also possible. The player with the most votes is lynched. In the case of a tie, there will be no lynch.
  4. In the case of a no-lynch, a Role Madness night will commence. A Role Madness night favors the Odor Eaters.
  5. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will not end when a majority vote has been reached. If there is time left, a majority vote can be over-turned. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 24 hours, unless otherwise noted. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 20 hours of the night stage, or they will not be accepted, no exceptions.
  6. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day, barring any interference.
  7. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to or from you in PM with the game host. This includes all the details and pictures of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
  8. You may not quote PMs from other players. Paraphrasing is allowed but no direct quoting. Please refrain from quoting PMs in the game threads and in private.
  9. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
  10. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on. Violation of this rule will result in a multiple game suspension.
  11. If you are converted, you must accept your new affiliation. If it's proven that you gave up your new team after conversion, the whole game will be null and you will most likely not be asked to play one of my games again.
  12. You may not edit your posts.
  13. You must post in every day thread.
  14. You must vote in every day thread.
  15. If you have a Night Action, you are required to use it every night, unless otherwise noted.
  16. If you have a Night Action, you may not target the same player on three consecutive nights.
  17. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM. Please please please use only the confirmation PM I sent you to communicate with me if you can.
  18. Violation of the above rules will result in a penalty of one vote per every four living players (1/4 of the active players list) on the first violation and death of your character on the second.

Some additional guidelines, although they are not rules that will incur penalties if you don't follow them:

• The pictures may or may not contain clues. They most likely do not, but look all you want. Wildly speculate. It's fun.
  • Using acronyms, especially tl;dr, or any 7334 speak will cause major trouble for your character, perhaps even instant death.
  • Roleplaying is a good thing and it is encouraged in this game and will be required at some point. So get to know your personality quirks, they've been created for a reason.

You have all been sent a role PM in this format:

Name:

Alignment: Order of the Penis or 3rd Party or Odor Eaters

Role: You make your living in the wizarding world as a (occupation). You have the strange personality quirk (personality quirk).

Action: Your wand is made of (wood) with a (material) core and your special magic (spell, charm, curse, potion) is (Action*). (Action explanation)

*Note that the name of the Action is a Latin mashup of the actual action. The Town blocker and Scum blocker, for example, may have different Action names.

If you have any questions about your role PM, please contact the host via PM. Please use the attached image as your avatar for the duration of the game and also leave your character name in your signature for easy reference. Please confirm your participation in this thread.

Win Condition: You win when you outnumber the Odor Eaters and any other 3rd Party or You win when you outnumber the Order of the Penis and any other 3rd Party.

(Wizarding advice.)

Any Third Parties may have slightly different role PMs.

Rutherford Hablabble-Bibble here. Can I interest any of you in this lovely wand? Six and a half inches, fairly stout, phoenix feather core, made of cider. It also has other uses that the Mystery of Magic says I'm not allowed to market them for. You'll have to find them out for yourself. :devil:

Grhowdy!

I am Durmudghedbgfbdfbeous Bl-eah Kru-... I will try that again... :blush:

Grhowdy!

I am Durmudgelous Krup! I am the wandmaker.

Rutherford Hablabble-Bibble here. Can I interest any of you in this lovely wand? Six and a half inches, fairly stout, phoenix feather core, made of cider. It also has other uses that the Mystery of Magic says I'm not allowed to market them for. You'll have to find them out for yourself. :devil:

Wait a second Hablabble, you aren't allowed to do trading/advertising/promoting here matey. Shoo~

hello! Helena here! Anyone need a mortgage? I can help!

Helena, nobody can see your lovely face...

Wong Wang here! Mathmetician extraordinaire, I'm willing to help anyone on their math homework to get a head in life. And Looney, that sounds like an interesting story. We'll have to share our stories of wild escapades sometime.

Wong Wang here! Mathmetician extraordinaire, I'm willing to help anyone on their math homework to get a head in life. And Looney, that sounds like an interesting story. We'll have to share our stories of wild escapades sometime.

Wong, where's your face?

Wong, where's your face?

Where's my face? Why it's right here! Remember I told you about the flesh eating face monster? Which was hiding under my bed.... and may or may not be still there...

If you have two browsers available you can be logged in as your EB self and your alter ego at the same time.

Also, I would recommend changing your password on your alter ego account so you can remember it more easily. And so I can't go in and mess with your character... Mwahahahahaha! :devil:

Remember I told you about the flesh eating face monster?

I won't get that, will I? That would be disastrous! What's wrong with your name? Why is it so much shorter than everybody else's (That's what she said)? Do you have shortnameitis? Is that contagious? :look: I don't wanna get sick!!! :sing:

I'll just lock myself up in The Quintuple Mops with my Margarinevodka. :drunk: Or do I work at the Pig's Cranium? Ugh, I need a better job. :ugh:

Firuz Foxtail, the alchemist, here! I'm the one you need if you looking for a longevity elixir.

Would that give me longdickitis? :look: I really don't want that, I don't even have a dick, and I'm already pretty sure I have explosiveboobitis. I've already got beginning symptoms, and I don't need anymore diseases coming my way. :sadnew:

Would that give me longdickitis? :look:

You say it like it's a disease or something?

I really don't want that, I don't even have a dick, and I'm already pretty sure I have explosiveboobitis. I've already got beginning symptoms, and I don't need anymore diseases coming my way. :sadnew:

I'd like to have a look at that explosiveboobitis. For research, of course.