Sign in to follow this  
DoubleT

Stargate......

I guess season 8 will be the last. Actually season 7 could be the last one, but I guess season 8 will be all about finding atlantis.

Well 8 sesons are alot, so there is nothing to complain about if they close down ;)

Well 8 seasons is really rare those time. Only "friends" beat them :lol:

By the way, I was wrong, It was not atlantis that I saw in the US, but another serie on SciFi. So I hope atlantis is as good as stargate :)

but nothing will beat star trek with more than 800 episodes (including all series) and ten movies... ;) but let's stay on topic!!! :D

oh and jipay.... how could you mix up STARGATE with some other series?!?!

I mixed atlantis... not stargate. Do you know of richard dean anderson still play in atlantis ? He or any other character from stargate

as far as i remember, there isn't anybody of them in the normal crew... but i think most of them will appear sometimes... but i'm not sure about it, its a while ago when i read about atlantis...

Well I do also, but I fist want to see the end of stargate.

Season 8 should be here around septmber I guess

what?!?! here in germany the stopped the 7th season and the show again old episodes (exodus,...)... what a shame, i will go to france... (stop!!! i won't understand french episodes.... dilemma....)

hey guys, i finally found out, why there aren't any new episodes aired here in germany!!! its because of EURO 2004!!!!!!!!! they return to air the 7th season after the EM (what is the english word for "Weltmeisterschaft"???)

one more reason not to like football!!!! ;)

YOu know my friend, an elimination of the german team in the cup could anticipate the return of stargate on screen :P

If only the french team could follow their exemple ;)

Damn you're fast at posting dude :<

yes yes yes.... i'm one of the few guys who are aware of the matrix,... erm... the 15-seconds-flood controle.... :loul:

Well I could down it at 10 secs but that would look like much less to a flood control

well no spam is people who are ending mails. the same thing for the forums are called "trolls". DOn't know where it comes from

really?!? no idea... after my definition "spammers" are people who use the internet as a media to tease people and communities...

okay, than you call me a troll???? :loul: