Sign in to follow this  
Shine

Questions

Ok, I've searched through the first couple pages of this forum and found nothing on what "karma" and "the chamber" are. Could someone fill me in before I do something less than intelligent?

Thanks in advance.

Where did you see anything about "karma"? If anything that just means good behavior I believe.

As for the chamber, if you violate the rules of the board in a severe manner, in an attempt to reform the members rather than outright banning them, you would be placed in a special group that only let you post in "The Chamber", which would be a new forum that appeared. In there only you, other chambered members, and admins could talk. You'd be cut off from all normal users until you proved yourself redeemed and capable of posting in the forum like an adult. It's really for only severe screwups, and most likely you'd be contacted by an admin or mod first regarding your behavior before you were chambered.

Where did you see anything about "karma"? If anything that just means good behavior I believe.

As for the chamber, if you violate the rules of the board in a severe manner, in an attempt to reform the members rather than outright banning them, you would be placed in a special group that only let you post in "The Chamber", which would be a new forum that appeared. In there only you, other chambered members, and admins could talk. You'd be cut off from all normal users until you proved yourself redeemed and capable of posting in the forum like an adult. It's really for only severe screwups, and most likely you'd be contacted by an admin or mod first regarding your behavior before you were chambered.

Thanks, feel free to close this. :-)

most likely you'd be contacted by an admin or mod first regarding your behavior before you were chambered.

Uh... 8-|

:-P

Thanks, feel free to close this. :-)

OK then...

It's really for only severe screwups, and most likely you'd be contacted by an admin or mod first regarding your behavior before you were chambered.

You know i always forget that part X-D