GregD

Modular Buildings for future years

I wish that they would introduce 1/2 modular sets twice a year. What I mean by that is to do two 16 stud wide buildings and release them individually (6 months apart). For example, you could have a 16 stud wide flower shop with apartment on top in Jan-Feb and a small 16 stud wide coffee shop with apartment on top released in say Jul-Aug. Then, you could buy one small building for around $75 USD and pick and choose which ones you may want. I would propose these be in addition to the annual large modular buildings like a courthouse, police station, hospital, museum, etc. More modulars and options = More Fun!!!

That would be a lot. Maybe just one 16 wide in addition to. I do like the idea though, different sized buildings would be great, as someone who doesn't MOC. I'd love to see townhouses, much like 10218 Pet Shop, in different colors, but with nearly identical facades.

Edited by Legocrazy81

That would be a lot. Maybe just one 16 wide in addition to. I do like the idea though, different sized buildings would be great, as someone who doesn't MOC. I'd love to see townhouses, much like 10218 Pet Shop, in different colors, but with nearly identical facades.

Yeah, I'm still not very good at MOC-ing, so the smaller buildings appeal to me. Think of the variety of small shops that you could bring into your city...coffee shops, cafe's, dentist office, small post shop, flower shop, candy shop, comic book store...the possibilities are endless!