Sign in to follow this  
piemaster1446

Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag Discussion

I think this is a fake.

I saw this somewhere on Deviantart.

EDIT: Oops, checked, seems to be true, looks awesome!

Edited by dr jones

Isn't this more like a Prequel, if it's Connor's grandfather, and didn't 3 just come out? I've yet to play it, for some reason. Meh.

Anyway, do we know if this will be multiplatform, or just on the Wii U?

Isn't this more like a Prequel, if it's Connor's grandfather, and didn't 3 just come out? I've yet to play it, for some reason. Meh.

Anyway, do we know if this will be multiplatform, or just on the Wii U?

It will be multi-platform most likely, the Wii-U picture was the only one I could find that was the full picture.

It is probably a prequel, yes. I was thinking it would be awesome if the plot was to hunt down Blackbeard, but it is probably someone similar to that dude from POTC2. Also the golden age of piracy came before the Revolutionary War, and Edward looks young.

I saw Xbox 360 for sure and a Play Station one I believe. Also, I checked Assassinscreed.us.ubi.com and they got a countdown to a trailer. Says below the countdown(Two days left) "New Era, New Assassin". Then it says world premier on the top. Guess they are trying to release one each year. They do have separate teams working on each one now so it is possible. I think I even saw a release in October.

Hope this series doesn't become like COD with Assassin's Creed V coming out in 2014. :tongue:

I did hear they are trying to release one each year. Thankfully, it isn't just one team working on them all. That would be bad.

Just saw this at 10:30 last night and was mildly suppressed that it was leaked

this early! Doesn't look quite as good as AC III, but I'll wight till we have more info

to pass judgment.

How does it not looks as good as AC3. This is the teaser. Wait to the official trailer. Might be more action packed like the AC3 official trailer.

This looks seriously awesome! I've played AC for a few years now, and I'm just about halfway through AC III. If they're going to release one a year, though, I might not be able to keep up. :cry_sad:

Wouldn't it be great if the main character loses his hand and uses 'hook' as a hookblade like in Revelations?

Nice concept but kind of eliminates the idea of having two hidden blade already like the past two Assassin games gave us.