Sign in to follow this  
mpoh98

GC3 P2: Assault on BattleCreek Castle

Finally! It is finished! This is my entry into the GC3 Stage 2! Best of luck everyone!

The army of Lenfald fought there way throughout the Magic Isles, winning countless battles against the evil outlaws. They have finally arrived at the last castle, the strongest of them yet, Battlecreek Castle! The outlaws stole the castle from the monks, who were living in it. At that time, it was St. Johns Cathedral. The outlaws fortified it, made it 3 times as thick, and gathered countless resources incase of a siege. The armies of Lenfald attacked firing their catapults, and charging across the bridge, only to be met by an army of orcs! The catapults, doing no visible damage, moved up to close range. Andar directed the soldiers, and fired at the outlaws on top of the castle. The battle raged back and forth, neither side gaining. Who will win this decisive battle....

Enjoy!

1360895975m_DISPLAY.jpg

1360896028m_DISPLAY.jpg

1360896165m_DISPLAY.jpg

1360896287m_DISPLAY.jpg

Thanks for viewing!

Soli Deo Gloria!

Very nice use of grey minifigure legs and nice layout as well.

Great MOC. I love the window technique with the grey minifig legs.

Thank you for your Kind words!

Some advice. I like that style of crossbow/arrow slit with the minifigure legs, but it would be MUCH better to connect the top mifigure legs with a modified brick, stud on 1 side.

Some advice. I like that style of crossbow/arrow slit with the minifigure legs, but it would be MUCH better to connect the top mifigure legs with a modified brick, stud on 1 side.

Great idea! Thanks!