Sign in to follow this  
pathas

(MOC) LOTR warg ambush

16 'Eomer shields'?! Did you buy them seperate (because I see only 4 Eomer figures)? Did you buy Attack of the Wargs 4 times, and did you get all the other Mordor Orcs from the Orc Forge set? Nice job on the mountain although the white warg is a little bit too unbalanced for my liking. :tongue:

16 'Eomer shields'?! Did you buy them seperate (because I see only 4 Eomer figures)? Did you buy Attack of the Wargs 4 times, and did you get all the other Mordor Orcs from the Orc Forge set? Nice job on the mountain although the white warg is a little bit too unbalanced for my liking. :tongue:

I bought 12 times orc forge but only for figures and accessories with white hand, rest of pieces I sold.

Shields are from BL :classic:

Thanks for feedback :sweet:

I bought 12 times orc forge but only for figures and accessories with white hand, rest of pieces I sold.

Shields are from BL :classic:

(Already gave feedback in the other topic)

In what way did you sell them? Did you sell all of the pieces separately,

or each set in its entirety with the missing figures on BL? Sounds like a good way to obtain those figures for a less expensive price,

though it seems to me that most people would buy that set for the figures...

(Already gave feedback in the other topic)

In what way did you sell them? Did you sell all of the pieces separately,

or each set in its entirety with the missing figures on BL? Sounds like a good way to obtain those figures for a less expensive price,

though it seems to me that most people would buy that set for the figures...

For me it was the cheapest way how to get mordor orc and whitehand accessories,

Orc forge for 32EUR, i sold it like incompleted set each for 15-18EUR, so i get 4 figures, 2 whitehand helmet and shields a 4 urukhai sword for 15-17EUR and it´s good deal for me :blush:

better than over BL.

Thanks for feedback

Orc forge for 32EUR, i sold it like incompleted set each for 15-18EUR, so i get 4 figures, 2 whitehand helmet and shields a 4 urukhai sword for 15-17EUR and it´s good deal for me :blush:

better than over BL.

Thanks for feedback

i have seen your pictures. Great, n i can feel the impact of the scene.

I like lego Wargs so much after buying 79002 recently.

Was searching for Warg's related moc/scene and found this thread. Well done, I like your setup.

better than over BL.

How easy is it for you to sell all those extra pieces? If it's fairly easy, that seems like a good way to go about army building. If not it seems like a lot of work to save a few extra dollars. Just checking BrickLink it looks like the bald Mordor Orc is currently catching $3.75, $6 for the one with hair, and $3 for each of the fully armored Uruk-hai Orcs. So, $15.75 total, plus $4 more for two White Hand shields, $4 for two White Hand helms, and $2 for four swords which total comes out to $25.75. You said it cost you around $20-22.5 so you are saving about $3.25-5.75 each.

At any rate you have a very nice army there. I see a lot of people with huge Uruk-hai armies, but very few yet with Mordor or Moria Orc ones so kudos!