______

Marvel Cinematic Universe

Two more months of waiting...ugh!

Here's the 3rd trailer for Age of Ultron:

Edited by Penkid11

Looks really good... I saw all the sets today at my toystore. I withstood the temptation although this trailer will likely make me hop in tomorrow and buy the Quinjet + Hulkbuster :/

14aemnc.png

Edited by Cammo

Fuunny how in the lego licensed forums they've been discussing the MCU loads but complete silence over here.

Who do you think will die in AoU?

Which heroes will be in Civil War and whose side will they take?

We'll, logically Cap won't die until Civil War and I don't think they'll take out Tony or Hulk yet, the only ones I can think might kick it in AoU is...Quicksilver and Hawkeye.

We'll, logically Cap won't die until Civil War and I don't think they'll take out Tony or Hulk yet, the only ones I can think might kick it in AoU is...Quicksilver and Hawkeye.

Hawkeye is in Civil War. I feel like killing Quicksilver is a total waste of the character, but I guess it's possible seeing as Aaron Taylor Johnson has only this film on his contract.

I feel like maybe Rhodey would die, not QS. He's been in plenty of marvel films so his death means something, but it's not a huge hit to the Avengers roster. That gives Tony inspiration to leave the team and try to regulate superheroes.

Edited by K-Nut

I'm not quite sure anymore that War Machine will die. He's rumored to be in Civil War and Hot Toys just released a bust of his new armor. He's also in a few toy merchandising and stuff. The only thing I can't quite put my finger on is how much he'll be in AoU. We've been given no reason to believe he has any scenes after the party scene or why he's even at the party in the first place. He's really a wild card in this movie.

Hot-Toys-Avengers-Age-of-Ultron-1-4-War-Machine-Collectible-Bust_PR1-600x420.jpg

I'm also not of the belief that Quicksilver will die. Total waste. And if SW really needs her own twin brother to die to realize that Ultron is evil that's just stupid.

I'm also not of the belief that Quicksilver will die. Total waste. And if SW really needs her own twin brother to die to realize that Ultron is evil that's just stupid.

I agree.

I think it will probably be War Machine since I think Hulk is the only guy not signed on for Civil war, but I don't see them killing off Hulk.

What are everyones thoughts on the revelation from Joss Whedon that there will be a number of surprise characters appearing in AoU?

I have a feeling some of these guys may appear:

Pepper (Maybe as Jocasta...?)

A Black Panther (Notice I said "A")

Captain Marvel

Doctor Strange

Thanos somehow

Well I read somewhere that Mantis would appear. Anyway, as long as they don't overcrowd the movie I'll be happy.

I was thinking if they don't give spider an origin story in 2017 do you think they might put his origin story in civil war

What are everyones thoughts on the revelation from Joss Whedon that there will be a number of surprise characters appearing in AoU?

I feel like with the inclusion of Klaw, Black Panther will definitely either have a cameo or be mentioned to lead into Civil War.

I was thinking if they don't give spider an origin story in 2017 do you think they might put his origin story in civil war

Marvel has said that Spidey's origin has been overplayed too much for them. Last I heard, they were going to have a film where Peter Parker had already mastered his powers.

Also, has it been confirmed anywhere that Spider Man will be in Civil War? He may have a cameo, but I'm sure they finalized the script before getting Spider Man back was a sure thing, seeing as production starts in a few weeks.

Also, has it been confirmed anywhere that Spider Man will be in Civil War? He may have a cameo, but I'm sure they finalized the script before getting Spider Man back was a sure thing, seeing as production starts in a few weeks.

I don't think so, but I do know it was confirmed that he will appear in a film before his 2017 solo film, so Civil War would be the most logical choice, especially with his importance to the story in the comics.

I don't think so, but I do know it was confirmed that he will appear in a film before his 2017 solo film, so Civil War would be the most logical choice, especially with his importance to the story in the comics.

That makes sense. There is the rumor that

He'll be in a post credits scene of AoU

Still, I don't know how substantial of a role he would have in Civil War. They'd have to be quickly adjusting the script to fit him in, meaning his part wouldn't be huge. Then again, it shouldn't be too small either....

As much as we all wanted Spidey in the MCU, he does seem to be quite a hassle. :laugh:

I think that the executives must have told the writers that there was a possibility of Spider-man being included so I reckon they would have made a script just in case where Spider-man plays a supporting role.

Okay so the killing part, it'll defenitely be War Machine.

Pro's

- Tony has a reason to hate Ultron more

- Tony sign's on for the registration act

- It'll not be a huge miss

- He has already been in several movie's

Con's about killing Quicksilver

- It would be a waste

- They don't know the populairity about him yet, maybe a lot of peeps all love him after AoU. I know half a bazillion who do already

- In the latest clip called Siblings Joss said he is introducing some MAYOR important characters to the MCU (pointing at QS and SW), why kill off a mayor important character

- It would make no sense because the twins always belong together.

- It would make no sense because the twins always belong together.

Yet there are many times in the comics when SW is on the Avengers Roster, yet QS isn't. :sceptic: There are definitely some reasons he'll be the one to die, but there's reasons for him to live too. Like you said, he's a fresh new character that they could spin off of.

Indeed, it wouldn't make sense! They even show him fighting Ultron drones and all, if he is the reason Scarlet joins the Avengers then why does he punch and ram in on Ultron drones in the trailer?

Indeed, it wouldn't make sense! They even show him fighting Ultron drones and all, if he is the reason Scarlet joins the Avengers then why does he punch and ram in on Ultron drones in the trailer?

I never really thought his death is what forced her to join the Avengers. I figure there's something he'll have to do at the end of the film that would kill him off, be it sacrificing himself to Ultron or Ultron just killing him in Cold Blood. :def_shrug:

I never really thought his death is what forced her to join the Avengers. I figure there's something he'll have to do at the end of the film that would kill him off, be it sacrificing himself to Ultron or Ultron just killing him in Cold Blood. :def_shrug:

Some say he takes a hit for Cap