______

Marvel Cinematic Universe

Well, they need to do something to separate it from agents of shield. I think a show where the characters operate independently immediately separates it from MAOS. Giving them a bit more leeway in their tactics makes that separation real. Personally, i think a different tone is the first only way to really make it work... How would you make the separation?

I would have it more comicbook, with Bobbi completing her transition to Mockingbird at the end of the first episode. Lance Hunter would become Mockingbird's sidekick. Whilst AoS does have comicbook elements, the difference is here I would have the comicbook stuff more front and centre.

Edited by LEGODalekbuster523

That group shot... Oh my god i'm hyped!

Made a collage of both groups for my new phone screensaver

But guys... The ultimate question... Who here is Team Cap and who is Team Iron Man?

I am team independent because I don't support this fighting! But I actually believe in what Cap's side is fighting for but my favorite character is for some reason with Iron Man! Vision!! :cry3: It makes way more sense for Scarlet Witch to be Iron Man and Vision to be Cap.

They'll probably tease Siderman in the last major trailer - April some time. Just as they did with Vision... although hopefully they don't put spidey in a million TV spots.

I am team independent because I don't support this fighting! But I actually believe in what Cap's side is fighting for but my favorite character is for some reason with Iron Man! Vision!! :cry3: It makes way more sense for Scarlet Witch to be Iron Man and Vision to be Cap.

Not really. Tony Stark is indirectly responsible for the deaths of Scarlet Witch's entire family. Stark's weapons killed her parents and his creation, Ultron killed her brother.

Not really. Tony Stark is indirectly responsible for the deaths of Scarlet Witch's entire family. Stark's weapons killed her parents and his creation, Ultron killed her brother.

Which is why I feel like she would want to have superheroes kept under check so that that wouldn't happen again.

Which is why I feel like she would want to have superheroes kept under check so that that wouldn't happen again.

That's what I imagined for Witch in CW. After loosing everyone, she would want to carry out what Pietro always wanted; to keep her safe... Meaning she choose the side where she won't be hunted down

Although I can see why she chooses Cap as Lurtz points out

Edited by Quicksilver838

Just saw Deadpool, it was quite good, but not amazing.

The sequel should definitely be better because they won't have to spend so much time on the origins story.

Should we make a thread for the Marvel movies owned by fox.

Nah..Fox Marvel stuff is a very small minority of Marvel productions these days. It don't think the interest in their movies/shows is high enough to warrant it's own thread. I think the discussion is fine here as long as we all understand they're separate universes. Hopefully that's common knowledge at this point.

When will Fox give the rights for Deadpool, X-Men, and Fantastic Four back to Marvel Studios and Disney?

Don't get your hopes up :(

Won't be for about the next ten years. Fantastic Four flopped, so I imagine that will come home first, but the X-Men series has excelled in over 10 years. It does too well to flop, and hence it will stay for a long time

Don't get your hopes up :(

Won't be for about the next ten years. Fantastic Four flopped, so I imagine that will come home first, but the X-Men series has excelled in over 10 years. It does too well to flop, and hence it will stay for a long time

I've heard rumors of FF returning to marvel but I don't know if there is any truth to it.

I've heard rumors of FF returning to marvel but I don't know if there is any truth to it.

I don't think Fox would be so desperate to keep them, and to re-reboot would be a bad public move. They had to deal over the rights to X-Men's TV status, and it was rumoured that in return, they had the F4 returned. It was later said to be false and F4 remains at Fox, but I believe that Marvel is keeping secretive so as to surprise people at some point in the future (like Oct 28th 2014 when all of Phase 3 (except Ant Man/Wasp + Spidey) was announced)

I love the X-men movies and I wouldn't mind Fox keeping the rights. It would be cool to have a crossover though.

Preach it man