Jackattack7

Call of duty Black ops 2 opinions and views.

It's already number 1 in the games charts since it came out and it got the song back in black (by AC/DC) back in the music charts, yes Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 has arrived with a bang. It is set in the future and it continues the zombies story from the original Black Ops and the last map (Moon.) I actually like the game and because of the last Call Of Duty game (MW3, which was absolutely terrible) I wasn't going to get it. You've heard my opinions and now you can share yours here too, also as well as hearing opinions and views I would also like to hear any discoveries like Easter egg's, new features or even post your game play footage.

If you would like to see some footage go here: http://www.youtube.com/user/NGTZombies

Edited by Jackattack7

My son has it and he told me he's very dissapointed with it. He only enjoys Zombies, which is only 1/3 of the game.

After that he went back to Halo 4.

My opinion on it is that it's not worth it's very large price-tag.

Edited by Lance

I love black ops 2, I think it's the best cod yet, I completed campaign in about 4 hours, I must say it was great too and I liked how the game gave you 2 options to do something but I won't spoil It or those of you who haven't yet done campaign. I also play on line ( I mostly play on TD, S&D and hard point ). I also play on zombies (tranzit) on xbox live with some of my friends, we have a right laugh on it, if you knife the bus driver lots of times in the back of the head until he stares at you with red eyes 3 times he will throw you of the bus and he locks the door on you so you can't get back on, he nearly ran me over aswell as telling me to f**k of (rude bus driver). I also pack a punched my ray gun and a zombie got me down so my ray gun disappeared in the lava :( . Also if you get EMP's from the mystery box and your team mates are pi***ng you off, throw the EMP at them and they lose all of their perks aswell as their crosshairs, this made me LOL. :)

(This is a special post for me because it is my 100th :) )

Edited by Kez

If anyone doesn't know in Tranzit there is Nacht Der Untoten is in the corn fields near the pylon, somewhere up the left route off of the bridge coming from town and to the right before the bridge going to town.