Sign in to follow this  
Sarg_Kulo

It's Getting Busier Here

When I first joined here I thought that the boards were really quiet, now your post rarely go a long time without being answered.

I just thought this was worth a mention as Eurobricks gets even better.

:-D :-D :-D

Thanks Sarg_Kulo for your kind words about Eurobricks. Sometimes there is just not that much news so it gets a little slow but it usually does not last long. *satis*

Thanks Sarg_Kulo for your kind words about Eurobricks. Sometimes there is just not that much news so it gets a little slow but it usually does not last long. *satis*

In April there will be Star Wars movies, release of the new Lego, yup more news will come.....

Currently I wish it would be more calm here, because I won't have the time to check the board daily for the next days/weeks... *wacko* ... ;) (Just kidding, please guys fill this place with as much life as you're used to... :D)

Well, i must admit you are missed here. Especially by me ! This bunch of little scummy members nice people are just giving the admins hard times lately :-D

But it's know for a fact that you are missing all the great Eurobricks events (tie collection, vikiings, etc...)