Sign in to follow this  
Jason C. Hand

[LDD MOCs] Lego Daleks

What's up again all? I am back to share not just a MOC, but a series of MOCs. They are Lego Daleks :snicker:

Well, some time back I had built several Dalek MOCs and posted them on Flickr, but two things came to mind: they were very bulky, taller than most minifigs [not really minifig-scale] and their heads could not rotate. So, after while with a little inspiration, I redesigned the lot of the Lego Daleks that I originally built to bring them closer to minifig-scale, at the very least. However, one Dalek in particular, the 2010 Paradigm Dalek, is slightly taller than the other models, and has some considerable "bulk." Well, enough talk, here are some photos:

8138822962_851583347b_n.jpg

8138790911_a8183eb5f7_n.jpg

8138822374_240a1be250_n.jpg

More photos on my photostream (Flickshot30), .LXFs here. Comments are welcome.

"WE WILL EX-TER-MIN-ATE, EX-TER-MIN-ATE, EX-TER-MIN-ATE!!"

Nice work, and I'd say you definitely captured the classic Dr. Who Dalek look... My brother and I used to watch Dr. Who on PBS all the time during the '80s and the Daleks were always my favorite villians for some reason.... I guess they reminded me of R2-D2 with an attitude problem. ;)

I love the way you added the eye on the top. The cannons are an ingenious piece usage too.