Sign in to follow this  
Tim13

Tim Grayson? Dick Drake? Huh? Which Robin? Cheap DLC's...

What are you guys thoughts on this? I think LEGO found a suit they liked and intended on Robin being Dick Grayson and the game is just the 2nd LEGO Batman game having nothing to do with the 1st.

Also does anyone notice how in the PS3 and Xbox 360 game, Nightwing is just cheap DLC and is basically another pre-made character with a new skin.e turns into Robin when he uses a suit portal. In the 3ds and PSVita, He is not cheap and he can even use stealth to sneak behind foes and attack and even get past the laser cameras unnoticed; much like Batman's Sensor Suit. At least he can use the grapple in the platform ones.

Since this is about his portrayal in the game, it belongs in Culture and Multimedia. Moving it there now.

thanks!

Edited by Tim13

What are you guys thoughts on this? I think LEGO found a suit they liked and intended on Robin being Dick Grayson and the game is just the 2nd LEGO Batman game having nothing to do with the 1st.

Also does anyone notice how in the PS3 and Xbox 360 game, Nightwing is just cheap DLC and is basically another pre-made character with a new skin.e turns into Robin when he uses a suit portal. In the 3ds and PSVita, He is not cheap and he can even use stealth to sneak behind foes and attack and even get past the laser cameras unnoticed; much like Batman's Sensor Suit. At least he can use the grapple in the platform ones.

As far as I can tell Lego intended the Robin figure to be based on Tim Drake, the suit was worn by him in the 90's I think. Tt games got confused and labeled him as Dick Grayson. Nightwing could use the Robin suits in the first Batman game as well, I think it's just because he was Robin a long time ago.

As far as I can tell Lego intended the Robin figure to be based on Tim Drake, the suit was worn by him in the 90's I think. Tt games got confused and labeled him as Dick Grayson. Nightwing could use the Robin suits in the first Batman game as well, I think it's just because he was Robin a long time ago.

But remember the suit is just a suit. You can't tell by the face if it's Tim or Dick. These mistakes don't happen almost ever. I'm still wiuth my vote that they liked the suit and wanted a Dick Grayson Robin.

I think it was meant to be Tim Drake originally, since that's what all the video game sources, including LEGO.com, said before the game was released where it turned out to be Dick Grayson. I think it's a mistake, but like somebody said earlier (I think it was you) that mistake makes it Dick Grayson. :sceptic:

I don't see why it matters though. This is LEGO. Robin can be any of the ones we want it to be, except for Stephanine of course. :wink:

Does this really need its own topic? Couldn't it have been discussed in the thread for the game?

Anyway, yeah, the look is obviously that of Tim Drake, but the game states that it is Dick Grayson, and since Nightwing was never part of the main game, it kinda makes sense, so I guess we'll have to accept it as such. :sceptic:

This is LEGO. Robin can be any of the ones we want it to be, except for Stephanine of course. :wink:

Or Carrie Kelly. :wink: