Sign in to follow this  
Capt.JohnPaul

Heroica RPG- Quest # 47: The Joust

"...Erm, yes they have. The only way you could've said that was if you were already under the influence of them. Hell, there was a dealer near the ahll a few months ago."

Your'e probably right. Though I do have a tendency to find the guy selling curry powder on a street of drug dealers. I don't know what I take, but whatever it is, it sure helps in fighting."

Sorrow vs. Elite Croise- Miss

Mcency vs. Dark Croise- Damage 7/2 = 3 damage

Nagure vs. Charis Guard- Special 12-3 = 9 damage

Sorrow swings his blade, but the dark lighting makes it hard to see, and he misses. Mcency obviously been in a bar fight in a very long time. (Skyrimguy, I'll be nice this time, and assumed you were from the back row, please state which row you fight in!) Nagure swings his axe at the panicky guard, but he ducks, and delivers a strike into you. But your so big, he might as well stuck you with a needle.

Enemies:

scipio.png

Elite Croise

Level 10 Humanoid

Health: 60/60

SP: 5

Special: Bar the way- The Croise uses his axe to hold the heroes at bay, causing the Slowed effect for the target the rest of the battle.

Drops: 2 gold

drkcrusader.png –“For dieu! For the Fantome Croise!”

Dark Croise

Level 7 Humanoid

Health: 45/45

Special: Ruthless strike- The Croise performs a critical hit, causing 7 damage regardless of row or SP.

Drops: 1 gold

charisguard.png –“En guarde!”

Charis Guard

Level 3 Humanoid

Health: 41/41

Special: Ruthless strike- The Guard performs a critical hit, causing 3 damage regardless of row or SP.

Party:

zTI3J.png

Sorrow (Endgame) *Party Leader*

428 year old undead Rogue

Level: 10

Power: 22

Defense: 0

Health: 16/16

Gold: 58

Equipment: Steel fan (WP12) Sticky Gloves

Inventory: Longsword (WP = 5) Scythe (WP = 3) Ice Bomb, Bedroll, Ether core YAY!!! :tongue: , Nostrum

Nagure(Costy)

34 year old Male Yeti Barbarian.

Level 5

Power: 13

Health: 9/12

Gold: 2

Equipment: (Axe(WP: 8))

Inventory: (Potion x5, Bottle of Mead x2, Remedy, Phoenix Essence x2, Smoke Bomb, Pickaxe)

ava-jon.jpg

Sarge J. Mcency (Skyrimguy)

53 years old male human rogue

Level 1

Power 4

Health 3

Gold 10

Equipment Knife (Wp 3)

Inventory Potion, A vial of poison.

Party leader, choose order. Everyone, choose actions or targets. Anyone not targeted will get a free hit.

ooc: >.> forgot about row.

Sarge clutches his injured wound and retreats to the back row.

"Lets hope we get better luck this time!" Sarge shouts to the others as he attempts to drink from an empty bottle.

Edited by Skyrimguy

Charis Guard, Front row. Hopefully we can actually hit something this round. Mcency, you should attack from the front, you're buggered if you get hit anyway.

Charis Guard, Front row. Hopefully we can actually hit something this round. Mcency, you should attack from the front, you're buggered if you get hit anyway.

Sarge gets bored and goes to the FRONT ROW

"Same action, same battle order, but hopfully not the same dice rolls."

Mcency vs. Dark Croise- Hit 4 damage

Nagure vs. Charis Guard- Shield 13 damage to all

Sorrow, too distracted from losing his gold in gambling, misses. But Mcency runs up to the guards, and stick his knife in the Croise's leg. Nagure goes on a damage spree, wiping out most of the health of all the enemies in the small tavern.

Enemies:

scipio.png

Elite Croise

Level 10 Humanoid

Health: 52/60

Special: Bar the way- The Croise uses his axe to hold the heroes at bay, causing the Slowed effect for the target the rest of the battle.

Dark Croise

Level 7 Humanoid

Health: 28/45

Special: Ruthless strike- The Croise performs a critical hit, causing 7 damage regardless of row or SP.

Charis Guard

Level 3 Humanoid

Health: 28/41

Special: Ruthless strike- The Croise performs a critical hit, causing 3 damage regardless of row or SP.

Party:

zTI3J.png

Inventory: Longsword (WP = 5) Scythe (WP = 3) Ice Bomb, Bedroll, Ether core YAY!!! :tongue: , Nostrum

Nagure(Costy)

Level 5

Inventory: (Potion x5, Bottle of Mead x2, Remedy, Phoenix Essence x2, Smoke Bomb, Pickaxe)

ava-jon.jpg

Level 1

Power 4

Health 3

Gold 10

Equipment Knife (Wp 3)

Party leader, choose order. Everyone, choose actions or targets. Anyone not targeted will get a free hit.

Sorrow, too distracted from losing his gold in gambling, misses. But Mcency runs up to the guards, and stick his knife in the Croise's leg. Nagure goes on a damage spree, wiping out most of the health of all the enemies in the small tavern.

Enemies:

scipio.png

Elite Croise

Level 10 Humanoid

Health: 52/60

Dark Croise

Level 7 Humanoid

Health: 28/45

Charis Guard

Level 3 Humanoid

Health: 28/41

Special: Ruthless strike- The Croise performs a critical hit, causing 3 damage regardless of row or SP.

Party:

zTI3J.png

Nagure(Costy)

Level 5

ava-jon.jpg

Level 1

Power 4

Health 3

Gold 10

Equipment Knife (Wp 3)

"Sorrow! Lend me that longsword! I'll pay you back!" Sarge shouts.

"Sorrow! Lend me that longsword! I'll pay you back!" Sarge shouts.

I believe that will use up both of your turns, meaning 2 enemies will get free hits.

"I've defeated more powerful mooks then these chumps...

Samey samey action and order..

Sorrow vs. Elite Croise- Damage 10 damage

Mcency vs. Dark Croise- Shield 10 damage, + 10 gold

Sorrow, you try to get revenge on the Croise's, but this one is called elite for a reason. He parry's your strike, then as trained, drives his axe into you, sucking your life/undead life out of you. You stumble on the ground, gasping. Mcency, you continue, slashing the guard, then stealing some gold out of his pocket. Nagure, again, whirls his axe, almost decapitating everybody.

Enemies:

scipio.png

Elite Croise

Level 10 Humanoid

Health: 39/60

Dark Croise

Level 7 Humanoid

Health: 5/45

Charis Guard

Level 3 Humanoid

Health: 15/41

Party:

zTI3J.png

Health: 6/16

Nagure(Costy)

Level 5

ava-jon.jpg

Level 1

Power 4

Health 3

Gold 20

Equipment Knife (Wp 3)

"You insidious sonuva...! I'll kill you, rip your entrails out, hang you from the gutters of your house with the entrails, stuff you with barbed wire, and force your children to beat it out of you you bastard!

Same order. Elite Croise, back row.

It is a good thing i've partially gotten over my insanity... for the time being...

Edited by Endgame

Again! Syntax and Sorrow, have you ever actually hit anything?

Edited by Costy

Again! Syntax and Sorrow, have you ever actually hit anything?

Sarge launches himself off of his pegleg into the battle. He slides under a table, then swings up ahead of the Dark croise. Sarge feints left, then swipes the croise's purse and stabs under the shouder where there is no armour. Sarge ducks under Nagure's axe swing, then kicks the Croises further away, then tenses for another move. He laughs at sorrow missing his elite croise and looks back at his target. Dark croise front row But then he notices that the figure in black is not sorrow. "So..." Sarge begins. "You have multiple personalities sorrow?" Sarge is slightly troubled by the lack of annoying black figure being replaced by less annoying black figure.

Edited by Skyrimguy

IMPORTANT! ENDGAME, FIRST POST YOU SAID BACK ROW. Now you said the same as before? :look: I assume you wanted back, so you are at one health now, not KO.

Sorrow vs. Elite Croise- Damage KO 5 damage

Nagure vs. Charis Guard- Miss

Sorrow tries again, but the the Croise swings the axe again, knocking him near unconscious. Mecency continues to stab the guards. And Nagure swings again, but they all know better to duck.

Enemies:

scipio.png

Elite Croise

Level 10 Humanoid

Health: 39/60

Dark Croise

Level 7 Humanoid

Health: 1/45

Charis Guard

Level 3 Humanoid

Health: 15/41

Party:

zTI3J.png

Health: 1/16

Nagure(Costy)

Level 5

ava-jon.jpg

Level 1

Power 4

Health 3/7

Gold 20

Equipment Knife (Wp 3)

Edited by Capt.JohnPaul

Sarge swipes at the dark croise and tears a gash in the armour of the guard. He looks at the knife, confused as to why the Dark croise wasn't dead. "Where is a cut;megablocks when you need one!" Sarge shouts then he tenses for the 4th wave.

Edited by Skyrimguy

Realizing everybody around me was about to drop dead, I yell to Sorrow, Ice bomb. We need to finish off that guard! Same Action!

"Capital idea, Nagure.I throw my ice bomb.

Strife Sequence:

Syntax

Nagure

Mcency